What's new

INDIA'S HIGH BUDGET FILM ENTHIRAN/ROBOT

^^ common guts leve him,This Pakistani's think their crap nonsense movie Maula Jatt:rofl::rofl:(i cant even stand the name)is something world class,they like to see some Gandassa weilding idiot then some good movies,they have no sense to decide between a good and a bad film

p.s-To pakistani friend's-If u people can stand such lame movies like Maula Jatt and crap sci fi film Shanni a hit,then u people have no right to comment on Indian movies,they r far better

^ Yes i watched both films and it's script and screen play totally different. But Yes the design of both irobot and the one in the film same. That was said by shanker

Such a shameless copy of iRobot. I don't know how the viewers can sit through it.

See Asim.. 95% of the audience of the movie wouldnt have seen a single english movie till date.. This is not supposed to be a literary masterpiece. Its a commercial movie. What ever makes money..

^^
Having read some reviews, it's obvious that the plot has absolutely no similarity to iRobot/Matrix/whatever.

Wonder how our neighbours have come to that conclusion ? :what:

Such a shameless copy of iRobot. I don't know how the viewers can sit through it.

symapthy we can provide for the Pakistani movie industry anytime jealousy for the Indian movie industry is what we have earned as displayed in the above post....:rofl:

Rajnikanth means super-stunts... mega-budget.... hyper-popularity...

Will go to watch this movie....

Back
Top Bottom