What's new

INDIA'S HIGH BUDGET FILM ENTHIRAN/ROBOT

Robo-Endhiran-movie-stills.jpg

Trade already exceeding 250 crores according to Sun Network Group and not even a week over.

Trade already exceeding 250 crores according to Sun Network Group and not even a week over.

A lot of over hyped news producers make for the success of movie.Last time for Shivaji also they published some bogus number.Ultimately after quite a few days I read in some box office news that Shivaji got its money back.That's it. Basically Robot has done only good/above average business in rest of India.

A lot of over hyped news producers make for the success of movie.Last time for Shivaji also they published some bogus number.Ultimately after quite a few days I read in some box office news that Shivaji got its money back.That's it. Basically Robot has done only good/above average business in rest of India.

Buddy,firstly Endhiran was never intended for the rest of India.

It was made purely to appeal to the Tamil Audiences in Tamil Nadu,Malaysia,Singapore, Sri Lanka and Middle East.

In Tamil Nadu its running packed houses 5 Shows a day for the past 6 days.

Also thios 250 cr is the amount the producers have got by selling this movie not what distributors got from the screenings.

There is a difference.And as the screening collections zoom,the then the producers will continue earning their money.

Buddy,firstly Endhiran was never intended for the rest of India.

It was made purely to appeal to the Tamil Audiences in Tamil Nadu,Malaysia,Singapore, Sri Lanka and Middle East.

In Tamil Nadu its running packed houses 5 Shows a day for the past 6 days.

Also thios 250 cr is the amount the producers have got by selling this movie not what distributors got from the screenings.

There is a difference.And as the screening collections zoom,the then the producers will continue earning their money.

Dude, business don't run in emotions. That's why I told there r lot of over hyped news(which happened in Shivaji time also) to make it attractive. You see 3 Idiots after having advantage of Dec last opening and running near houseful for two weeks(was very strong in week days also) in whole India, managed GROSS 260cr(net 202 cr) in TOTAL life(including whole overseas).

Please take a look at the review:
After reading the below review, I guess, I would better download this from net later...:pop:

If Enthiran director S.Shankar had an iota of shame or self-respect, he’d place his head on the rail-road track at the Egmore station and let the Tambaram local train roll over it.

That’s the only way to ensure that incompetent dickheads like Shankar never raise their ‘head’ to unleash monstrosities like Enthiran on the hapless public ever again.

Enthiran Review – Orgy of Stupidity » SearchIndia.com Blog

Enthiran Box Office – Unimpressive Average Gross » SearchIndia.com Blog

Endhiran was a horrible movie. I spent 20$ to what this load of crap. Shankar should do us all a favor and stop making movies.

See Asim.. 95% of the audience of the movie wouldnt have seen a single english movie till date.. This is not supposed to be a literary masterpiece. Its a commercial movie. What ever makes money..

Karan... Don't you know.. most of the Hollywood films are dubbed in Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam (and whatever language you think of) in India and shown in SUN/VIJAY/SURYA TVs etc....:coffee:

Karan... Don't you know.. most of the Hollywood films are dubbed in Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam (and whatever language you think of) in India and shown in SUN/VIJAY/SURYA TVs etc....:coffee:

Wrong.. Tamil films are shown as it is in Malayalam without any translation, coz most of the people follow it..and most heroes have huge fan following and the number of fanclubs are astonishing for Tamil actors over here.

Only Telugu and Kannada films are translated.

Wrong.. Tamil films are shown as it is in Malayalam without any translation, coz most of the people follow it..and most heroes have huge fan following and the number of fanclubs are astonishing for Tamil actors over here.

Only Telugu and Kannada films are translated.

Benny...

I am talking about Hollywood Films translated from English to Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam..etc. I did remember seeing Anaconda in Malayalam when hovering through the channels the otherday...

I know that tamil films are shown as it is in kerala .. Cos' It seems ppl in Kerala dont have any difficulty understanding tamil...
:cheers:

Benny...

I am talking about Hollywood Films translated from English to Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam..etc. I did remember seeing Anaconda in Malayalam when hovering through the channels the otherday...

I know that tamil films are shown as it is in kerala .. Cos' It seems ppl in Kerala dont have any difficulty understanding tamil...
:cheers:

Oops my bad.. didnt notice it.. I thought u were talking about Eindiren because of the thread title.

Yaa occasionally it gets translated version. But its usually with thriller like the ones u said and both versions gets released and obviosly its the English ones who gets more audience here..

I never watch translated oness. they suck!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom