What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

I'm quite fond of folk lore and mythology. India, despite having loads of such lores, still has not been able to market them at an international level. Check out the style here >

Sundarkaand.jpg

Indian mythology is a potential piece of works that can be made into block buster movies if a director like James Cameroon, Peter Jackson, Christopher Nolan, Zack Snyder make it.

Lord of The Rings succes is known to all of us.

I like Indian Mythology and would love to see it in comics :)

Ramayana influenced by Anime style :enjoy:
Nope thats more like samurai jack style ramayana

manga/anime style

images

comic style

1328581_RAMAYAN_3392AD%255B1%255D.jpg

I'm quite fond of folk lore and mythology. India, despite having loads of such lores, still has not been able to market them at an international level. Check out the style here >
Totally agreed. There has been talks of grandiose movies based on Ramayana for some time but it all turn out to be mere words. The animated movie was quite successful but didn't start a good trend.

BTW nice pic. Great animation touch.

I loike Indian Mythology and would love to see it in comics :)
Hehehe....there are many i comics. Try Raj Comics. I think they have it.

I used to read a hell lot of comics in childhood. Seems like I spoiled by studies on comics, cartoon,s serials, movies, video games, computer games etc. etc. :D

But I don't regret anything.

By the way guys I've dabbed in Animes/ Mangas a lot - you can ask me anything about them :D (except hentai ofcourse :P) + The magic wore off a long time ago so don't expect up to date info

Totally agreed. There has been talks of grandiose movies based on Ramayana for some time but it all turn out to be mere words. The animated movie was quite successful but didn't start a good trend.

BTW nice pic. Great animation touch.

Hehehe....there are many i comics. Try Raj Comics. I think they have it.

I used to read a hell lot of comics in childhood. Seems like I spoiled by studies on comics, cartoon,s serials, movies, video games, computer games etc. etc. :D

But I don't regret anything.

I am not really fond of Indian superhero comics, no offense bro :undecided: i like billu though :D

I am not really fond of Indian superhero comics, no offense bro :undecided: i like billu though :D
None taken. Thanks for reminding Billu. You had Diamond and Raj Comics in Bangladesh ? Do many people like it ?

None taken. Thanks for reminding Billu. You had Diamond and Raj Comics in Bangladesh ? Do many people like it ?

Well once, my aunt sent some comics from here to Kuwait for me, back when i was a kid. I saw Indian diamond published Spiderman and Batman there. The batman was good, poison ivy mmmmh:smitten:

Art style get my juices flowing. For example check this website it has loads upon loads of pictures spanning all mediums (one of my favorites, I was in heaven when I found it - warning some adult material too)

The Pictorial Arts

check this out >

JeffreyJones_TigerRiver_1971_100.jpg

@Sedqal Do you browse through Deviant art. ?
@animelive Those last pics look damn cool. Hope there are animated serials with this details. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@animelive Those last pics look damn cool. Hope there are animated serials with this details. :D

Yup, but the website I linked has some real gems, keep on clicking through older posts (some really fine art). I'll see if I have dled some in my HD.

Have you seen Recess ?

Nope. Never heard of it. I'm not some anime freak by the way :D I'm also a fan of Gundam series myself. Also a fan of starwars, and American comic heroes.

Speaking of cultural aggression, it appears Japan achieved its vision for being the "leader of Asia" if you know what I mean :lol:

Meanwhile, American cultural aggression is going rampant in Bangladesh:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.425136220892352.100253.275304825875493&type=1

Dhaka Comic Con :D

Nope. Never heard of it. I'm not some anime freak by the way :D I'm also a fan of Gundam series myself. Also a fan of starwars, and American comic heroes.

Speaking of cultural aggression, it appears Japan achieved its vision for being the "leader of Asia" if you know what I mean :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.425136220892352.100253.275304825875493&type=1

Dhaka Comic Con :D

Congratulations :partay: I love such events

Everybody is missing the main point. We have to give BDT 11 corore/month($ 1.2 million) for this f1lth to India. Their entertainment is mired in sex, nudity, breakups, divorce, stories about how to commit crimes etc in the name of progressiveness. Its not that there aren't any decent programmes but most are degradable f1lth . These things are also promoting all sorts of social ills in our country as recent surge in crimes (excluding political ones) suggest.

Also kids are growing up learning hindi and getting a illusionary picture of India. For eg. the popular japanese anime doraemon dubbed in Hindi, goes so far as replacing the word Japan with India. ( my 5 year old brother just loves it like crazy :angry:) I saw a episode where the protagonists introduces themselves as Indians rather than japanese. :lol:. The amount the crude deception around the whole thing is astounding. It would have been better if we had showed the english dubbed version & also it can also be dubbed in any language since it was declared the cultural brand ambassador by Japan. Forget doing bengali dubbing, we don't even show the english version but an insignificant (in terms of globalization) language like Hindi. Pathetic.

I know that you guys speak not only bengali but most of you know english, arabic , urdu, assamese etc You could pick any regional language shows in any of these languages. How does your 5 year old brother know Hindi?

Yup, but the website I linked has some real gems, keep on clicking through older posts (some really fine art). I'll see if I have dled some in my HD.
Yeah already bookmarked it. Thanks for suggestion. Do you like to draw and paint ?

Art style get my juices flowing. For example check this website it has loads upon loads of pictures spanning all mediums (one of my favorites, I was in heaven when I found it - warning some adult material too)

The Pictorial Arts

check this out >

I'm not into those kind of art, either Traditional japanese, Manga style or hardcore graphical like in comics

I know right, i'd jump to read those if they ever happen :argh:

Dhaka Comic Con
Recess is cartoon :P
Gundam is awesome. watch the unicorn, bro :D
comics by no means show american culture :) i was there btw, it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom