What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

Nope. Never heard of it. I'm not some anime freak by the way :D I'm also a fan of Gundam series myself. Also a fan of starwars, and American comic heroes.

Speaking of cultural aggression, it appears Japan achieved its vision for being the "leader of Asia" if you know what I mean :lol:

Meanwhile, American cultural aggression is going rampant in Bangladesh:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.425136220892352.100253.275304825875493&type=1

Dhaka Comic Con :D

Nerds have made it to bd:taz:

I have a friend who is Crazy about Dragon Ball Z. He has seen all the episodes 2 to 3 times. I never understood the addiction.

I have watched all dbz along with few movies in japanese, its the most addicting thing ever.

Define culture?

Because too many people here are confusing religion with culture.

in a globalised world u cant expect to be isolated..nobody forces us to adopt or leave cultures it happens naturally due to many reasons..culture is always dynamic not static..culture in indian subcontinent is never same from the genesis of man..earlier he used to eat raw meat..does it mean that u have to do it the same as ur ancesors did it..things change with time..having said that its our responsibility to save whats good in our culture and also adapt good from other cultures

100% agreed.......BUT.....if you were a bangali you probably know who Promoth Chowdhury was.....he wrote(I loosely quote),'As we export democracy from the west it is quite natural that we will adopt more of its negative aspects and less of its positive aspects as disease is infectious but good health is not.' I agree with you on the fact that we should make our best effort to adopt the positives of other cultures but we should also remember that it will be difficult to avoid the negatives of other cultures!:)

Why can't Bangladesh be a cultural icon in South Asia?
The question is for our original poster to answer. We Indians already are QUITE influenced by Bengali music, music directors, actors, actresses and other Bengali aspects.

Ahh... wait. Shoot man, I forgot, am not talking of Bangladiss..

As much as I hate Indian TV serials and shows, I wouldn't want to ban it completely but rather counter the influence by opening access to other channels. I remember as a kid in Bangladesh, how much I used to hate when Indian sponsored cartoon network would be pulled of the satellite from time to time.

In other news timurid 6.2 warriors of united arabs of bangladesh shaking some skinny legs to syleti version of Teri Meri. No doubt people like lungi, iajduni came from this place!

^Iajduni should adopt the same strategy when his wife refused to let him have a good night fvck while thinking some Indian hero from Indian soaps! :P

I have no problem women watching Indian serial and get boast of their morale to fight fight their Hubbuy or Inlawas but they must tbe shown the picture of Delhi rape and female inafanticide in India before every serial. I doint like going to bed with my wife complaining about everything about my family before having a good night fck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian cultural AGGRESSION??? Who writes such nonsense?!

Its simple: If you dont watch our stuff, we wont sell it! Simple show business rule. :hitwall:

The thread heading sounds like... something is enforced on people.... How can agression and culture go together????...But then we in subcontinent have one habbit... Blame your nighbour for your naughty child....:P

Indian culture will not adopt any foreign culture but the vulgarity. There are good and bad in every culture but there is nothing good in Indian serial .. How can I take defecating open is good or killing female children something to follow.

Indian culture will not adopt any foreign culture but the vulgarity. There are good and bad in every culture but there is nothing good in Indian serial .. How can I take defecating open is good or killing female children something to follow.

I can understand vulgarity,female infanticide and all to be bad but is defecating in the open such a big crime?

In other news timurid 6.2 warriors of united arabs of bangladesh shaking some skinny legs to syleti version of Teri Meri. No doubt people like lungi, iajduni came from this place!

^Iajduni should adopt the same strategy when his wife refused to let him have a good night fvck while thinking some Indian hero from Indian soaps! :P

dude,is sylhet clsoe to assam,cuz this couple reminds me a lot of assamese people.

Last edited by a moderator:
100% agreed.......BUT.....if you were a bangali you probably know who Promoth Chowdhury was.....he wrote(I loosely quote),'As we export democracy from the west it is quite natural that we will adopt more of its negative aspects and less of its positive aspects as disease is infectious but good health is not.' I agree with you on the fact that we should make our best effort to adopt the positives of other cultures but we should also remember that it will be difficult to avoid the negatives of other cultures!:)

yeah thats inevitable..no case shall be 100% ideal..but we should be conscious enough

I have a friend who is Crazy about Dragon Ball Z. He has seen all the episodes 2 to 3 times. I never understood the addiction.

than u add 1 more to the list...:D
I have watched not only all the episodes that where aired in India atleast twice but also those which where never aired in India including some DBZ movies...:lol:

DBZ is hell of an addiction i tell u when i was in school it was all over everybody's mind i tell u....:)

Back
Top Bottom