What's new

India's caste system goes back 2,000 years, genetic study finds

Mrityunjay is definitely wrong on the trinity thing,it has no connection to the food classification.

On further thought I think I better explain matters ......

Vishnu is also called the preserver as he is Rajas and strives to balance and sustain the world. His avatar as Krishna is passionate with the gopis, his avatar as Mohini as the emobodiment of passion, his avatar as Ram the warrior. His very need to take avatar to defend the world. His defence of dharma in the Mahabharata ..............Vishnu is Rajas as like the 'Raja' (kshatriya), he defend and protects and sustains.

No need to describe Shiva Tandava and Tamas.

1. First invasion of India by Alaxander in 300 BC and resulting chaos and intermixing of alien thought and non hindu ethics. e.g wars fought by disregarding Hindu rules of combat etc.. This is the first document instance of an outside alien culture first invading the fortress called India (crossing the Himalayas)

Invasion of Alexander didnt even go beyond Punjab Pakistan so how can it change all of South Asia? Use some common sense. One region history doesn't necessary mean it had impact thousands miles away in South Asia.

Only one who has the characters of brahma can know the true nature Brahma. You do not expect a greedy, lazy, ignorant, self serving lout to discover the nature of Brahma and brahmaND :lol:

the activities prescribed to a Sudra from - Bhagavad Gita chpt 18 verse 44

krishi-go-rakshya-vanijyam
vaisya-karma svabhava-jam
paricaryatmakam karma
sudrasyapi svabhava-jam

Actions of Vaisya born of his own nature are agriculture, cow protection and trade , the actions of a sudra born of his own nature consists in service to brahmanas, khastriyas and vaisyas .

Bhagavad-Gita: Chapter 18, Verse 44

the activities prescribed to a Sudra from - Bhagavad Gita chpt 18 verse 44

kṛṣi-go-rakṣya-vāṇijyaḿ
vaiśya-karma svabhāva-jam
paricaryātmakaḿ karma
śūdrasyāpi svabhāva-jam

Translates as,

Farming, cow protection, trade becomes the karma of the Vaisya who is born to his nature.

Service becomes the karma of the Sudhra who is born to his nature.

Its (Khan) mostly used by Rajputs n jatts.... and aunty ur wrong again.. the title is much older than Guru Gobind (I respect all religions hence used caps locks)....

Go do ur homework princess.. hell let me give u a link:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...14GACg&usg=AFQjCNGahpnQwQhTILVliihvVZzQCU-i6g

U failed again chofu,read ur link carefully.

Which jatt uses khan,I see many Muslim Rajput or jatt names and I don't see khan.

Examples Ramsey raja,waqar younis,aizaz cheema,aaquib Javed.

It says clearly that the Rajputs used simha and then Singh much later and everyone started using it only after guru gobind Singh started the Khalsa.

kṛṣi-go-rakṣya-vāṇijyaḿ
vaiśya-karma svabhāva-jam
paricaryātmakaḿ karma
śūdrasyāpi svabhāva-jam

Translates as,

Farming, cow protection, trade becomes the karma of the Vaisya who is born to his nature.

Service becomes the karma of the Sudhra who is born to his nature.

Service to whom ? Refer the link below, read the commentaries , all the masters have unanimously agreed that the action of the sudra is to serve the 3 upper caste

Bhagavad-Gita: Chapter 18, Verse 44

U failed again chofu,read ur link carefully.

Which jatt uses khan,I see many Muslim Rajput or jatt names and I don't see khan.

Examples Ramsey raja,waqar younis,aizaz cheema,aaquib Javed.

It says clearly that the Rajputs used simha and then Singh much later and everyone started using it only after guru gobind Singh started the Khalsa.

Aunty jee Ramiz Raja isnt jatt but "Raja", dont teach us our history. Wasim Akram & Muhammad Irfan the bowler is also jatt, but normally its hard to know from the names of Pakistanis who is what. Apart from those who have last names as Malik & Raja. Anyway i also dont know any jatt who uses "Khan". But there are many Punjabis who have Khan as surname.

"Khan" doesn't mean pashtun.

Its true Purusha saktha was added later to Rig Veda and originally was not part of it?

If it is part of the Rg Ved, how can it not be part of it ?

Every book in the world is written in parts .....even the koran. How does one decide how much is 'original' and which is not ?

LOL........service to everybody which includes Brahmin, Kshritya, Vaisya and Shudra. Who else remains ? :lol:

as you didn't bother to read all the commentaries, I post extracts for your benefit

Sridhara Swami;s commentary - Rudra Vaisnava Sampradaya:

The duties of sudras is loyal service to the other three classes and receiving sustenance for their livelihood from them and is born of the nature of tama guna.

Ramanuja's Commentary - Sri Vaisnava Sampradaya

The sudras duty is to do all the menial services for a fair compensation, necessary for the upper three classes to discharge their duties expediently and efficiently.

Kesava Kasmiri's Commentary - Kumara Vaisnava Sampradaya:

Only one service was ordained for sudras the worker class and that was to ungrudgingly serve the three upper social orders.

http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Gita/verse-18-42.html

Back
Top Bottom