What's new

India's caste system goes back 2,000 years, genetic study finds

Pashtuns also have a sort of a caste system, in KPK.

1- Pashtun:
Pashtun by both roots and pashtunwali and is landowner in his abode.

2- Hamsaya
Vassal, can be of other pashtun tribe or of non-pashtun origin like syeds, mughals, shiekhs, awans, jats, gujjars etc

3- Kamasal
Has pashtun roots but doesnt follow pashtunwali/pashto.

4- kamaya/kamzaat
Translates to low caste. It includes daman (mairasi), chamar (mochi), nai (hajam), tarakan (carpenter), kumhar etc

@Armstrong

:lol: :lol: OMG you can stoop to a gutteral level I dint know.

Stop spreading shyt and lies here just to protect your bharati friends and their hindu cast system .

Guys there is NO such thing in KPK NOR among Pukhtuns here. I cant say about Afghanistanis if Monkey the luffy a wana be Afghan invented it for his bruised ego.

Among Pukhtuns there are ONLY tribes and sub-tribes famously known by a person's /elder's nasal for example

Yousafzai, Niazai (Niazi), Shinwari, Mohmand, Afridi, Aurakzai, etc etc. All of them are Pukhtuns.

We call anyone as kamasal whoever brings shame to his family due to any of his or her evil/bad deed

Hamsaya is an Urdu word which means (Neighbour/s) and we Pukhtuns take it in literal terms like anyone in Pakistan or India.

hamsaya means a neighbor and NOT a cast. (what a scum you are monkey)

(Oh BTW did all of you notice how the words which he copy pasted from somewhere sounds so Hindustani ;) gujar, awan jatt bwahahaha come on monkey we Pukhtuns don't consider these nai, hajam mirasi these words are NOT used by us.)

Here we Pukhtuns use the word "dum" for mirasis and though their profession is not liked by many here but it has nothing to do with cast.

chamar, carpenter, kumhar all these are professions and taken by Pukhtuns hence there is NO such thing called cast here.

Now you can STFU

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop spreading shyt and lies here just to protect your bharati friends and their hindu cast system .

Guys there is NO such thing in KPK NOR among Pukhtuns here. I cant say about Afghanistanis if Monkey the luffy a wana be Afghan invented it for his bruised ego.

Among Pukhtuns there are ONLY tribes and sub-tribes famously known by a person's /elder's nasal for example

Yousafzai, Niazai (Niazi), Shinwari, Mohmand, Afridi, Aurakzai, etc etc. All of them are Pukhtuns.

We call anyone as kamasal whoever brings shame to his family due to any of his or her evil/bad deed

Hamsaya is an Urdu word which means (Neighbour/s) and we Pukhtuns take it in literal terms like anyone in Pakistan or India.

(Oh BTW did all of you notice how the words which he copy pasted from somewhere sounds so Hindustani ;) gujar, awan jatt bwahahaha come on monkey we Pukhtuns don't consider these nai, hajam mirasi these words are NOT used by us.)

Here we Pukhtuns use the word "dum" for mirasis and though their profession is not liked by many here but it has nothing to do with cast.

chamar, carpenter, kumhar all these are professions and taken by Pukhtuns hence there is NO such thing called cast here.

Now you can STFU

I was told by some one here that you are originally a hindkowan from haripur settled in peshawer, is it true? and he also told me that your close relatives are mohajirs of karachi?

Its not that being hindkowan is bad or some thing like that, they are nice fellas but what could be the reason for a hindko to assume pashto identity?.......you continuously tell indians that "we pakhtuns are obsessed with hindus and we hate you baniyas"............what is your agenda? or you are just a fun troll who has dedicated her life against hindus , kind of like zaid hamid.

Position on the sudra in Bhagavad Gita chpt 18 text 44

kṛṣi-go-rakṣya-vāṇijyaḿ
vaiśya-karma svabhāva-jam
paricaryātmakaḿ karma
śūdrasyāpi svabhāva-jam

Translation

Farming, cow protection and business are the natural work for the vaiśyas, and for the śūdras there is labor and service to others.

Your translation doesn't match the meaning of the verse. :cheesy:

I was told by some one here that you are originally a hindkowan from haripur settled in peshawer, is it true? and he also told me that your close relatives are mohajirs of karachi?

Its not that being hindkowan is bad or some thing like that, they are nice fellas but what could be the reason for a hindko to assume pashto identity?.......you continuously tell indians that "we pakhtuns are obsessed with hindus and we hate you baniyas"............what is your agenda? or you are just a fun troll who has dedicated her life against hindus , kind of like zaid hamid.

Bwahahahaha I have nothing to do with hari shari puris. Neither anything to do with hindkowans. also non of my relatives are mohajir from Karachi NEITHETR they are Urdu speaking ;) BUT some from KPK settle there. Karachi is full of Pukhtuns.
And those someone or ones who told you might be as much desparados as you are.

Your earlier post proves that YOU are have a limited knowledge about Pukhtuns and hence I assume you are just faking yourself.

What is your agenda ? To malign Pukhtuns by spreading lies ??

Are you an Indian Hindu?

Bwahahahaha I have nothing to do with hari shari puris. Neither anything to do with hindkowans. also non of my relatives are mohajir from Karachi NEITHETR they are Urdu speaking ;) BUT some from KPK settle there. Karachi is full of Pukhtuns.
And those someone or ones who told you might be as much desparados as you are.

Your earlier post proves that YOU are have a limited knowledge about Pukhtuns and hence I assume you are just faking yourself.

Your obsession with indians has led me to believe that one day you will end up marrying an indian.
God bless you, continue your trolling with indians.

Wasim akram is arain. Chaundhary Nisar ali khan , the interior minister of pakistan is jatt and uses khan with his name because he lives near attock where "khan" is more prevalent.

Thats all Farzi,without a proper surname like Gill/Randhawa/Bajwa etc,there is no point.

Going by figures Indian oil-slaves far exceed any other. And they are good at slaving because of the millennium of experience of being enslaved by the higher cast. That's the number one cause of the Maoist / Naxal rebellion which is slowly turning into a separatist insurgency.

I know how our media fools people,they ll be happy to see that they have takers beyond borders.

Funny part is as usual truth is ll hit you badly and you ll subvert it with some otehr theory.

And for your information,even in the gulf the higher positions are all taken by Hindus.

I read here on defence.pk and other places like biodiveristyforum that Wasim akram is jatt.

He is an Arain from Jalandhar,the tradtional habitat of the Arains,

RazPak ll confirm.

Your translation doesn't match the meaning of the verse. :cheesy:

unlike your fellow Indians, I don't resort to lies, forgeries , manipulation etc or blatantly pass off Buddhist schools as Hindu. What I post are based on fact, with supporting evidence / links provided.

The translation is taken from the Achintya beda-abeda school , (Hare Krishnas) , if you consider the translation doesn't match the verse, its not my problem as that school prides itself as most bonafide tradition among the others

Bhagavad Gita (As It Is) Chapter 18. Conclusion--The Perfection of Renunciation

TEXT 44

krsi-go-raksya-vanijyam
vaisya-karma svabhava-jam
paricaryatmakam karma
sudrasyapi svabhava-jam

SYNONYMS

krsi--plowing; go--cows; raksya--protection; vanijyam--trade; vaisya--vaisya; karma--duty; svabhava-jam--born of his own nature; paricarya--service; atmakam--nature; karma--duty; sudrasya--of the sudra; api--also; svabhava-jam--born of his own nature.

TRANSLATION

Farming, cow protection and business are the qualities of work for the vaisyas, and for the sudras there is labor and service to others.

source : Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 18: Conclusion--The Perfection of Renunciation, Text 44.

Now you can STFU

Monkey D Luffy,already told us the reality.

what maal are us elling here,aunty.

There are only 6 schools of Hindu philosophy , Advaita comes under the Vedanta school.

Schools of Vedanta

FYI, the following schools you have mentioned are not recognised as "Hindu". Hope you realise that the Bhagavad Gita is not a Buddhist scripture ...

Charvaka

Madhyamika

Yogacara

Sautrantika

substantiate your claim

Position on the sudra in Bhagavad Gita chpt 18 text 44

kṛṣi-go-rakṣya-vāṇijyaḿ
vaiśya-karma svabhāva-jam
paricaryātmakaḿ karma
śūdrasyāpi svabhāva-jam

Translation

Farming, cow protection and business are the natural work for the vaiśyas, and for the śūdras there is labor and service to others.

I have already substantiated the saying in Bhagavad Gita....you are just too stupid to realize it. Do not expect me to repeat my posts to compensate for you inability to understanding.

I have already made detailed posting and explanations on the school of Indian philosophies in an earlier thread. Again, do not expect me to repeat the whole thing. Buddhism is considered part of Hinduism, its an offshoot of Hinduims like Jainism. For a Hindu they all come under Hindu philosophies.

Lo beraa gharak - Are you telling me that Imran Khan is then considered a Kamasal by Pashtuns ? :blink:

Is this true @chauvunist @Spring Onion @Hyperion ? :what:

I was talking about Pashtun society of KPK. This semi-feudal/semi-tribal set up doesnt exist in FATA and Afghanistan.

Niazis in mianwali are landowner and ruling class. They and punjabi-pathan of hazara, dera ghazi khan and attock are excluded from mainstream pashtun belt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats all Farzi,without a proper surname like Gill/Randhawa/Bajwa etc,there is no point.

I know how our media fools people,they ll be happy to see that they have takers beyond borders.

Funny part is as usual truth is ll hit you badly and you ll subvert it with some otehr theory.

And for your information,even in the gulf the higher positions are all taken by Hindus.

He is an Arain from Jalandhar,the tradtional habitat of the Arains,

RazPak ll confirm.

"Gill/Randhawa/Bajwa" are not important jatt clans in any area of pakistan , only bajwas are found in appreciable number in sialkot and gujranwala. The dominant clans of jatts are different depending on a particular district in punjab. For example in gujrat district waraich is dominant jatt clan, in gujranwala and sialkot cheema is the dominant jatt clan. In sheikhupura it is virk, in sargodha it is ranjha, in south punjab jatts dont relate to central punjabi jatts. In south punjab they prefer to be called saraikis and often use "malak/malik" as their forename. The northern pothohar plateau is mostly dominated by rajputs, jatts like chaudhary nisar ali khan are in visible minority in norhtern punjab. Northern punjab is predominantly raja and awan area. My research tells me that most of the pakistani punjabi jatts do not share any close history with indian jatt clans but there are few in eastern districts of pakistani punjab near the border who share some clan names with indian jatts.

Back
Top Bottom