What's new

Indians weapons found from MQM office

@Mav3rick, it is indeed a pleasure to have you respond to my post. You bring so much more than mere MQM apologists.

I am grateful for your kind words.

While there is little scope for disagreement with you, there are a few points on which I differ:

1. People who have made Karachi their home really do not wish to go elsewhere. It is a matter of choice, not necessarily one of compulsion. Punjabis settled in Karachi do not wish to leave. I have spoken to a few, and they see Karachi as their home. There is virtually no difference between them and Muhajirs. Such Punjabis might see Punjab as a place to fall back to, but so can Muhajirs. There is no difference. I have seen a few people from Karachi buying property in Lahore, but they continue to live in Karachi. Virtually anyone can do this without any undue problem.

But my friend, perhaps you misunderstood me. I was speaking about Karachiites and not Mohajirs. So any Punjabi, Baloch, Sindhi, Pashtun, Mohajir who has his life tied to Karachi is a Karachiite and has as much right on Karachi as anybody else.

2. Using the label of 'outsiders' is really offensive. Muhajirs were once outsiders with similar problems. Being Muhajir does not bestow an extraordinary entitlement to living in Karachi. Being citizens of Pakistan, anyone can choose to live anywhere. Do you not know anyone who has left Karachi to live in Lahore, for example? I have come across a few.

I never wished to use the word 'outsider' as an offense, I meant it to produce a distinction b/w the local resident and the migrant from other parts of the country. I know a few people myself who left Karachi to live in Lahore/Islamabad/Rawalpindi and I agree that anybody and everybody with a Pakistani nationality has the right to live in Karachi.

But the administration of Karachi has to ensure that there is an infrastructure in place that can actually cater for such a huge influx of migrants otherwise the system breaks down, there is chaos and law and order situations arise. Things that we are witnessing today. Terrorism in Karachi is multi faceted, not just political.

4. I was not specifically referring to 2005 earthquake. I can not say with certainty as to who did what for earthquake affectees. All I know is that everyone in Pakistan came together to help them. Why does it take a tragedy for us to forget our differences and unite?

Well, it's not just us. This phenomena occurs worldwide. Tragedies unite us. A war with India today would most certainly unite the whole country.

I hope you would concur with me on the point that Karachi ought to be open to all parties and not be treated as 'turf' to fight over. That is a big part of the problem. Once MQM, PPP, ANP, and others act accordingly (or made to act accordingly), it would go far in solving some of the glaring current problems at present. This of course does not apply only to Karachi but rest of the country too. Once MQM and its zealous supporters realizes that their conduct is a big part of the problem, it would be on its way to recovery and reform. There is no reason why people in the rest of Pakistan would not support a reformed MQM.

I have some reservations on this part. Why should we care what PPP/PML/ANP/JI/PTI want in Karachi? MQM holds almost 85% of the seats in Karachi and they have our mandate, the mandate of Karachiites. We know what is better for us and what is not. I can even accept some claim from JI but what has PPP/PML ever done for Karachi, like ever? There is a reason Karachiites dislike PML & PPP so much.

I agree that Karachi should be open to all political parties, I also support an honest census in Karachi and increase in NA/PA seats quota for Karachi based on the population which may be close to 3 million today and I support non-political delimitation. Even if the population of Karachi is 2.5 million, it is over 10% of the total population of Pakistan and thus Karachi should have atleast 35 of the 342 odd NA seats and so on.

But Sindh Government must be made to respect the mandate of Karachi.

Prove your point!!

Majority of Muhajirs hate MQM! Thats the reality! MQM have hijacked Karachi by terrorism and its supported by india!

Prove your point!

You are a terrorist, majority of Pakistanis hate you, you have hijacked this forum by terrorism and are supported by India!

Last edited by a moderator:
that's because Karachi thanks to mohajirs welcomed every one irrespective of their race, in punjab you get discriminated

have you even seen well settled pashtun, baloch, sindhi and other colonies in punjab

punjab ever rejected to help pashtun IDPs during swat operation, so punjab refused to help their own countrymen, even sindh did

only karachi opened arms to pashtun IDPs and that's why you see taliban hold in karachi as compared to punjab

its the punjabis, sindhis, and other immigrants you destroy our city, MQM has a stake in karachi, we all are from our own city, why would MQM and mohajirs ruin the peace of their own city?

we have to die in karachi, live in karachi

MQM is trying to bring peace in karachi because if Karachi is ruined MQM politics will be finished too

people like pashtuns, punjabis all earn and go back to their lands

its only MQM would did record development in the city

you will never trust karachi with punjabis and others, they will keep ruining the city

all karachi problems are not political, karachi is the bread earner of the entire pakistan, and every outsider wants to get the piece of their cake

for example, taliban fund their campaigns through extortion in karachi

baloch's aman committee have made havoc in south karachi which generates 70% of karachi income and thus they are sitting on the gold mine

pashtun control the transport mafia, drug mafia and they bring weapons inside karachi because they want their own piece

same stands for punjabis who have police authorities and run gambling dens, drug dens and alcohol dens

they all go back when they fill up their pockets

This post is biased and full of racial comments towards sindhis and punjabis.
we punjabis welcome all other ethnicities. you are also welcomed to see how peacefully we are living(we don't caracterize criminals as pathans, balochis, sindhis or mohajirs here). actually we use them to our advantage(as an example we are too lazy to do hard work so we usually hire pakhtoons that are from remote areas of kpk).
the bottom line is the voilence in karachi is all about fight of limited resources that one party sees as the sole owner of.

Its not like Indian weapons are the weapons of choice of terrorists, militants, political parties, mafia, decoits, criminals, civilians in India - heck not even of Indian armed forces. But a Pakistani political party associated with Jinnahpur conspiracy weeks after a big operation begins stores Indian weapons in their party office and waits for Rangers to confiscate them!

1364916529-cool_story_bro._cool_story_bro_ba91c2_3376394.jpg

That was awami rabita office ... And I think you didn't see ever awami rabita office of MQM ... MQM might have done dirty politics but who will keep 'INDIAN WEAPONS' in awami rabita office ....

I've never been to Karachi as of yet.

Answer me two questions and I shall tell you.

Why do you ask? Why does it matter?

to know that why you hate muhajirs soo much phathatic rangers making false claim and evry one is jumping around plz dont get me wrong i am not the supporter of mqm nor i like mqm just sick of these anti muhajir opretion by punjabi Govt

to know that why you hate muhajirs soo much phathatic rangers making false claim and evry one is jumping around plz dont get me wrong i am not the supporter of mqm nor i like mqm just sick of these anti muhajir opretion by punjabi Govt

How do you know I'm not a muhajir? For all you know, I could be from Karachi. My heritage makes no difference, so there is no point in telling you. These are anti-gang operations, they've been taken by many nations (including Brazil and Mexico) who've suffered massive amounts of gang violence and targeted killings. If some of these criminals belong to a political party that has been accused of being a mafia organization in the past, then something must be done about it.

Let's be honest here, you're an MQM supporter and you love your saint Altaf Hussain. The way you're talking and asking these pointless questions is proof enough for me to say this with confidence.

Anti-Muhajir operations? Give me a break.

You have no idea what you're talking about. A few soldiers actions do not define an entire military outfit. MQM is a terrorist organization, if they're receiving weapons and funds from India I would not be surprised; Regardless, they have to disappear if Karachi is to experience peace once again.

Aeay bhai how old were you when the rangers operation started during 90s? Many innocent young men were killed under false pretext. And from that time onwards people who hated MQM started supporting it.

But forget the past. Hope they dont do that again this time.

OP! Why open a new and openly inflammatory thread. There needs to be more information to answer the questions that Indian posters are asking, and you can not answer them. Would it not be better to wait a while and allow for more information to be put out to open a thread and then have a meaningful discussion?

@Bhai Zakir, @rockstar08, MQM does not represent all Urdu speakers. It is well-known that MQM does indulge in Bhatta collection, bank dacoities, and targeted killings. Why defend the indefensible? MQM needs to come clean and get rid of terrorist elements within it to continue to function as a political party. It is no surprise that PTI is gaining ground in Karachi precisely because people of Karachi are getting tired of MQM and other parties with armed gangs. PML-N and PTI are the only two parties in Karachi that do not operate armed wings. If PPP can take a hit in Liyari where its supporters predominate for sake of peace in Karachi, why can MQM not do the same? Is MQM some holy cow that must not be touched?

@zakir Bhai, would you accept an organization like MQM in your Hometown? I highly doubt it. Your sympathies are cultural it seems and that is disappointing. A number of Urdu speakers settled in Punjab and KPK dislike MQM. There are many Urdu speaking migrants from India settled in Lahore, and yet MQM has never gotten more than a few votes from Lahore. MQM is a Karachi party with some influence among Urdu speakers living in Sindh. Their politics has been very damaging to long-term interests of Urdu speaking community in Pakistan. You obviously do not have a good enough idea of how much damage MQM has done to its core constituency. At heart of it all is the unstable and megalomaniacal personality of Altaf Hussain.

Try to find what happened in Karachi on 12 May 2007 and try to find more about its back-ground. Then come and talk about MQM, Karachi, Urdu-speaking community, and Pakistan's politics in general.

We should not support these kind of goons in our politics..... If they are found with indian or any weapons for that matter then case must be investigated properly to book the traitors...
would you accept an organization like MQM in your Hometown?
No, Never, at any cost...... Better teach them in a language they understand I mean democracy ballet not bullet......

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know I'm not a muhajir? For all you know, I could be from Karachi. My heritage makes no difference, so there is no point in telling you. These are anti-gang operations, they've been taken by many nations (including Brazil and Mexico) who've suffered massive amounts of gang violence and targeted killings. If some of these criminals belong to a political party that has been accused of being a mafia organization in the past, then something must be done about it.

Let's be honest here, you're an MQM supporter and you love your saint Altaf Hussain. The way you're talking and asking these pointless questions is proof enough for me to say this with confidence.

Anti-Muhajir operations? Give me a break.

hell sir i hate that monkey Altaf more then you ok its just because of him that we muhajirs are suffring more n more
and next thing is that my big brother was falsely accused of being a MQM party member during 1990 opt and he was beaten more then he could endure i have every reason to hate these kinds of action i hope all of these political parties perish 1 day and karachi and pakistan will be a peace full place and if you are muhajir and a karachian you must know that many pathan sindhi punjabi balochi people works and live peacefully in muhajir populated areas but muhajirs cant enter liyari, patel para etc etc areas why? answer me during my visit to interor sindh some people villagers didnt let us pass through thier village just because me my dad and my dads friends were speaking urdu why is that happening to us ? can you answer us ? pathans hates us didnt want to even talk with us but they can knock our door and they ask for food we gave them still they hate us we muhajir who left all they have in india and came here who were massacred in the trains to lahor who were the main guys during strugle for pakistan can you answer me know ?

hell sir i hate that monkey Altaf more then you ok its just because of him that we muhajirs are suffring more n more
and next thing is that my big brother was falsely accused of being a MQM party member during 1990 opt and he was beaten more then he could endure i have every reason to hate these kinds of action i hope all of these political parties perish 1 day and karachi and pakistan will be a peace full place and if you are muhajir and a karachian you must know that many pathan sindhi punjabi balochi people works and live peacefully in muhajir populated areas but muhajirs cant enter liyari, patel para etc etc areas why? answer me during my visit to interor sindh some people villagers didnt let us pass through thier village just because me my dad and my dads friends were speaking urdu why is that happening to us ? can you answer us ? pathans hates us didnt want to even talk with us but they can knock our door and they ask for food we gave them still they hate us we muhajir who left all they have in india and came here who were massacred in the trains to lahor who were the main guys during strugle for pakistan can you answer me know ?

Simple answer? You aren't special, ethnic violence has existed in Pakistan since it's inception. Do you think that muhajirs are exclusively targeted? No, that's mere propaganda. The truth is that the tribal and feudal systems in Pakistan is what is causing this violence.

If indeed what you said is true, don't forget, you're not special.

Simple answer? You aren't special, ethnic violence has existed in Pakistan since it's inception. Do you think that muhajirs are exclusively targeted? No, that's mere propaganda. The truth is that the tribal and feudal systems in Pakistan is what is causing this violence.

If indeed what you said is true, don't forget, you're not special.
that was the attitude you guys have towards muhajir that we are not special the thing done to bengali listen MR That Guy for me every Race in Pakistan or in the World is Imp they have diffrent culture we muhajirs have sacrificed alot for this country my grand Father who was a Freedom Fighter In Delhi was killed by Sikh mobsters my Uncle was killed in train to lahor and this is the respect we have that listen you are not special listen sir i would love to see a clean opt against MQM but this is just propaganda of rangers just to target muhajirs and yeah bhai mai apk post bht ziada parha karta tha had a deep respect for that you have lost today kia tumhy maloom hai 70% muhajirs MQM sy nafrat karty hain mai sirf itna kahuga jinhy karachi ka kuch pata na hu wo karachi k bary mai kuch na boly

that was the attitude you guys have towards muhajir that we are not special the thing done to bengali listen MR That Guy for me every Race in Pakistan or in the World is Imp they have diffrent culture we muhajirs have sacrificed alot for this country my grand Father who was a Freedom Fighter In Delhi was killed by Sikh mobsters my Uncle was killed in train to lahor and this is the respect we have that listen you are not special listen sir i would love to see a clean opt against MQM but this is just propaganda of rangers just to target muhajirs and yeah bhai mai apk post bht ziada parha karta tha had a deep respect for that you have lost today kia tumhy maloom hai 70% muhajirs MQM sy nafrat karty hain mai sirf itna kahuga jinhy karachi ka kuch pata na hu wo karachi k bary mai kuch na boly

I have no attitude against muhajir people, I'm simply stating a fact. Your grand father may have done a lot for Pakistan, but what did YOU do? I have family that sacrificed for Pakistan too, don't pretend that muhajir people are somehow unique in this regard.

The problem isn't the rest of Pakistan, the Rangers or even the Muhajir people, the problem is Karachi's elites and MQM.

These operations are NOT anti Muhajir, that just you making baseless comments, these are anti-criminal operations.

Tell me something, why is it that every time security forces try and stop the gangs in Karachi, people like you (I'm not talking about Muhajirs, just people who think like you) keep condemning them for it? And when they stop, why is it that you complain that they're not doing anything? It's a double standard.

I have no attitude against muhajir people, I'm simply stating a fact. Your grand father may have done a lot for Pakistan, but what did YOU do? I have family that sacrificed for Pakistan too, don't pretend that muhajir people are somehow unique in this regard.

The problem isn't the rest of Pakistan, the Rangers or even the Muhajir people, the problem is Karachi's elites and MQM.

These operations are NOT anti Muhajir, that just you making baseless comments, these are anti-criminal operations.

Tell me something, why is it that every time security forces try and stop the gangs in Karachi, people like you (I'm not talking about Muhajirs, just people who think like you) keep condemning them for it? And when they stop, why is it that you complain that they're not doing anything? It's a double standard.

i have no double standard ok listen care fully i am asking for opt against MQM Aman Kameti PPP PMLN PMLQ and every party which are involved in terrorism and corruption i am not saying that MQM have Farishty no they are criminals i have seen them doing bhata khori killing peoples and i have also seen punjabi pathan balochi sindhi guys doing same hell street crime are done by balochi people more then any one and bhata khori is in every party and they all should be arrested and punished i have the insecurity that every time the Rangers have the task in karachi they kill muhajirs. i know more then you about Karachi and its situation ok. mera apna karobar in parties ki waja sy kharab hua wa hai har roz hartalain ok karachi is like aFghanistan every one here is fighting for the power

Back
Top Bottom