What's new

Indians weapons found from MQM office

hahhahaha funny news are they playing open counter strike with indian army weapons :D so when police came they hide huge guns in pockets :omghaha:

sad media and biased operation this will definitely provoked the anti-muhajir sentiment in Karachi, first jinnah-por and now this they always find a reason to kill urdu speaking peoples .:astagh:

If you are fan of this bloody mqm not surprising.

After starting of operation more then a month you guys think that MQM or any other party is fool enough to store weapons in there offices and houses?. Bull **** from Rangers

yes i am young and i never see any love form sindhi, balochi, punjabi and pathan . i am so sorry plus yes i hate MQM too because of many reasons . let me tell you a story , my brother was studying in a university in Karachi , and a very popular religious party peoples come to him and ask him for his ID card , and after they know his name , they push him, and do you know what they say ? " beating a muhajir is like beating a DOG " so we are worse than a dogs in this country ? ? is why our ancestor migrated from india ? ? and with all respect just come to karachi and visit all govt offices you will only find Sindhi not urdu speaking working at any high level, maybe one or two , same is with punjab as welll.. you have to agree that there is only one political party who support urdu speaking people and that is MQM for now , All taliban are pathan and pastun , and baloch BLA is taking arm from india its fact prove by our intelligence agency why they never point out same for pathan and baloch ? is this logical that peoples are putting indian army arms in from of the desk waiting for police to come and raid ? is this logical ? and do you have any answer for 1992 operation ? 15000 young boys were slaughtered ? who is responsible for that ?? ? not all urdu speakers are Karqun of MQM ! we were the one who save pakistan in early stages and today you are kicking our A$$ its not fair !

This was not always the case my friend as I mentioned earlier. Urdu-speakers enjoyed good reputation and respect until mid 80s. If you lament the loss of that status or if you can not imagine that it used to be this way, then blame MQM's policies and its focus on violence to achieve its ends by crushing opposition.

I understand the reasons why MQM came to predominate and become a champion of Muhajir identity. I do not wish MQM to disappear, but to be reformed and refocused. A lot of what I am saying is repetition of what I have said earlier. You may wish to read a thread started by @haviZsultan and I would like to point to my contribution to it: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...iscussion-muhajir-identity-5.html#post3774961 It is worth a read and I would encourage you to look at it.

Let me also quote a portion of my post on another thread today:

I feel that GOP needs to take a very patient and long-term view of Karachi situation. With everything going on in the country, we do not need MQM making more trouble. PML-N government is doing the right thing for now. We need an institutional response to challenge posed by MQM and other parties taking Karachi hostage. I particularly dislike Sunni Tehreek, which is a new kid on the block and using religious rhetoric as cover for its illegal activities. The time and the flow of events is against MQM and its perceived strategy. Sooner or later its hand shall be forced and GOP needs to be ready to handle them on own terms. MQM's influence is declining and I see it becoming a victim of its strategy. I really do hope that PTI makes serious gains in Karachi.

5. Most important and troubling is the issue of valid Muhajir grievances. If not MQM, who will champion them? We need a serious re-think of the social and government set up. We need to slowly scrap Quota system or at least modify it significantly. We also need to strengthen institution and discourage nepotism, which is also an important factor. Reducing the size of government could also help. But after it all, we would still have no one focused on Muhajir identity and its representation. That is the crux of the matter when dealing with MQM. For this particular reason, I wish to see a reformed and refocused MQM, not a dead and buried MQM.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...belongs-mqm-police-chief-4.html#ixzz2gdwyrTLA

I hope that clarifies my position.

I like your enthusiasm, patriotism, and active participation on PDF. I hope you keep contributing positively and not become an MQM apologist reacting to everything, even when MQM turns out to be just plain wrong.

There are challenging times ahead for Karachi and in the next couple of years there would be a serious struggle for control of the city. I do imagine that many Urdu-speakers of Karachi will have their patriotism tested.

Lastly, I hope you can look beyond the instances of discrimination and hate and do realize that for some hate is a way of life. It does not matter where they live and or what political party they sympathize with.

As for love, well I for one love you my friend and I am not the only one.

@Armstrong, our young friend here feels no love from outside Karachi, as a fellow-Lahori, I ask you to send him some love.

Last edited by a moderator:
=Pakistani Exile You know if your going to act smart at least do it so you yourself don't look like an idiot.

Ditto

I have no link with any political party either in or out of Pakistan

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck

when DG rangers can lie about 19,000 containers and just try to malign MQM, when he says that ask those container data from the ports and shipping minister then obviously any MQM supporter or even the normal intelligent person will assume that DG rangers is lying to defame MQM

its very obvious that in pakistan where there is no shortage of weapons getting smuggled and AK47s are readily available MQM will use indian guns and keep them on display at their unit offices

talk about lying or implanting evidences

Two wrongs don't make a right.
There are Muhajirs in Punjab too but they proudly call themselves punjabis not Biharis/Urdu speaking.
Have you ever wondered why is only Karachi in mess when there are weapons present/have access in whole of the country.
Have you ever tried to read Pre-MQM history of Karachi and tried to relate it with post MQM Karachi??
I will give you a food for thought rest is up to you to comprehend.
After MQM was formed Muhajirs(most of them) from all around Pakistan sold their lands and left those areas to get settled in Karachi.

There are Muhajirs in Punjab too but they proudly call themselves punjabis not Biharis/Urdu speaking.
Have you ever wondered why is only Karachi in mess when there are weapons present/have access in whole of the country.
Have you ever tried to read Pre-MQM history of Karachi and tried to relate it with post MQM Karachi??
After MQM was formed Muhajirs(most of them) from all around Pakistan sold their lands and left those areas to get settled in Karachi.

Without defending MQM on recovery of weapons from their office.
Those who migrated during partition and settled in other provinces, got blended into system. Incidentally, those who settled in Karachi, which was already a city where non-sindhi speaking majority was already settled, they blended into the same system where majority communities like bohra, khojas and memons were settled. These communities maintained their cultural practices and so could urdu speaking. Therefore, alleging Urdu speaking for not getting blended into Sindhis would be unfair. They blended in the sytem which was prevalent. Just like those who settled in interior sindh and blended with Sindhis.

1382217_10152456952343029_636933858_n.jpg

Rangers raided MQM office in Karachi and found Indian weapons hidden their hope they are now taken out @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak @Rafi @Areesh @RazPaK @Talon @Spring Onion and others

Ob bhai kia ho gaya???

It was an open international tender and India offered the best price (including weapons, armaments, warranties and after sales telephonic support from Bombay). The Afghan offer was very good with US weapons but it was without warranty and after sales support so that offer was declined.

Hum to apke paise bacha rahe hain!!

And I thought India had to import all its weapons :)

Well, I guess you imported all these weapons from Russia, added the "Made in India" tag in bold large letters, encased them in large Indian wood boxes painted with the Tiranga and bold highlighed words "Look here" marked in red and finally exported them to Pakistan in Onion bags!!

Anyone who believes this seriously need their head checking. The rangers didn't talk about the indian weapons until many hours later. All liessss. They are diverting the peoples attention from their own failure to control crime in Karachi. They might as well pack up and go back to Punjab where they belong.

What......and leave their multi billion rupee business empires behind??? Are you high?

OP! Why open a new and openly inflammatory thread. There needs to be more information to answer the questions that Indian posters are asking, and you can not answer them. Would it not be better to wait a while and allow for more information to be put out to open a thread and then have a meaningful discussion?

So far, it seemed that you had your head in the right place.....but then you had to post this:

@Bhai Zakir, @rockstar08, MQM does not represent all Urdu speakers. It is well-known that MQM does indulge in Bhatta collection, bank dacoities, and targeted killings. Why defend the indefensible? MQM needs to come clean and get rid of terrorist elements within it to continue to function as a political party. It is no surprise that PTI is gaining ground in Karachi precisely because people of Karachi are getting tired of MQM and other parties with armed gangs. PML-N and PTI are the only two parties in Karachi that do not operate armed wings. If PPP can take a hit in Liyari where its supporters predominate for sake of peace in Karachi, why can MQM not do the same? Is MQM some holy cow that must not be touched?

Should it not be innocent until proven guilty, especially for such heinous crimes? Ap ne to 1 new addition (Bank Dacoity) bhi daal di.

Try to find what happened in Karachi on 12 May 2007 and try to find more about its back-ground. Then come and talk about MQM, Karachi, Urdu-speaking community, and Pakistan's politics in general.

Would you consider enlightening us what really happened on May 12?

And dude, why would the migrants from Indian Punjab call themselves Biharis/Urdu Speaking? Biharis are those who migrated from Bihar of India and Urdu speaking are those who migrated from Urdu speaking cities of India such as Delhi etc., those who migrated from the Indian Punjab would still call themselves Punjabi, which they do!!

Actually, have you ever bothered to read the history of Karachi pre-MQM and post-MQM? Perhaps it is time you did that, as well as the history of weapons in Karachi, their first appearance and their biggest use, especially against LEAs! And you also need to read long and hard on the reasons why Urdu speaking Mohajirs migrated to Karachi especially from interior Sindh after the 80's.

Without defending MQM on recovery of weapons from their office.
Those who migrated during partition and settled in other provinces, got blended into system. Incidentally, those who settled in Karachi, which was already a city where non-sindhi speaking majority was already settled, they blended into the same system where majority communities like bohra, khojas and memons were settled. These communities maintained their cultural practices and so could urdu speaking. Therefore, alleging Urdu speaking for not getting blended into Sindhis would be unfair. They blended in the sytem which was prevalent. Just like those who settled in interior sindh and blended with Sindhis.

Mods,
There is something wrong. I replied to someone else and it is showing another addressee. Secondly the post is truncated

This was not always the case my friend as I mentioned earlier. Urdu-speakers enjoyed good reputation and respect until mid 80s. If you lament the loss of that status or if you can not imagine that it used to be this way, then blame MQM's policies and its focus on violence to achieve its ends by crushing opposition.

I understand the reasons why MQM came to predominate and become a champion of Muhajir identity. I do not wish MQM to disappear, but to be reformed and refocused. A lot of what I am saying is repetition of what I have said earlier. You may wish to read a thread started by @haviZsultan and I would like to point to my contribution to it: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...iscussion-muhajir-identity-5.html#post3774961 It is worth a read and I would encourage you to look at it.

I feel that GOP needs to take a very patient and long-term view of Karachi situation. With everything going on in the country, we do not need MQM making more trouble. PML-N government is doing the right thing for now. We need an institutional response to challenge posed by MQM and other parties taking Karachi hostage. I particularly dislike Sunni Tehreek, which is a new kid on the block and using religious rhetoric as cover for its illegal activities. The time and the flow of events is against MQM and its perceived strategy. Sooner or later its hand shall be forced and GOP needs to be ready to handle them on own terms. MQM's influence is declining and I see it becoming a victim of its strategy. I really do hope that PTI makes serious gains in Karachi.

5. Most important and troubling is the issue of valid Muhajir grievances. If not MQM, who will champion them? We need a serious re-think of the social and government set up. We need to slowly scrap Quota system or at least modify it significantly. We also need to strengthen institution and discourage nepotism, which is also an important factor. Reducing the size of government could also help. But after it all, we would still have no one focused on Muhajir identity and its representation. That is the crux of the matter when dealing with MQM. For this particular reason, I wish to see a reformed and refocused MQM, not a dead and buried MQM.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...belongs-mqm-police-chief-4.html#ixzz2gdwyrTLA

I like your enthusiasm, patriotism, and active participation on PDF. I hope you keep contributing positively and not become an MQM apologist reacting to everything, even when MQM turns out to be just plain wrong.

There are challenging times ahead for Karachi and in the next couple of years there would be a serious struggle for control of the city. I do imagine that many Urdu-speakers of Karachi will have their patriotism tested.

Lastly, I hope you can look beyond the instances of discrimination and hate and do realize that for some hate is a way of life. It does not matter where they live and or what political party they sympathize with.

@Armstrong, our young friend here feels no love from outside Karachi, as a fellow-Lahori, I ask you to send him some love.

Mate, this is a very reasonable post. Although I have to dispute certain things, the most important being the strategic results achieve through the Nationalistic policies that were founded by Bhutto which ignited a fire b/w the Sindi and Urdu speaking Mohajir. You must not blame MQM for that, violence and ethnic strife had not only existed pre-MQM, it was the reason that MQM was adopted so overwhelmingly by the urban Sindh.

But you are correct that MQM needs some serious revision & reform in its policies and practices. Although I believe that sometimes, struggle becomes a necessity even if it is an armed struggle....when the ultimate goal is preservation of self and family. But MQM needs reform and more then anything, MQM needs a new face for the media.....AH should stay behind the scene if he really wants MQM to actually grow.

Great news if it is true.. Wait before jummping.

Even Indian forces are really scared to use such shitty stuf produced by govt owned OFB. Thats why we are buying from israel . Now they are saying these terrorists are uaing OFB weapons. I think either it is propaganda or OFB quality muat have gone up.

When guns are made locally by hand in tribal areas. When freedom fighters have tons and tons of explosives rpg and stinger missile why should they go for shitty OFB products

well i agree with you , whatever muhajir are facing today is somehow because of MQM and Jamat-e-Islami fight , my father told me that in early 1990`s karachi was under jamat-e-islami control , and i think you probably know about their "THUNDER SQUAD"
MQM are creator of bhaata, bori band , and land grab ... but dont forget that before 2008 in mushrraf govt i spend a wonderful time in karachi under MQM influence , and i really like mustafa kamal , he is a nice and well educated guy , MQM have many like him, plus when this so called democrat GOvt of PPPP comes they first build an hating sentiment against muhajir in liyari , who kill muhajir by watching their ID cards in streets of karachi , and than ANP provide political umbrella to Afghans and talibans who runs from swat and mansera after operation , as a karachi resident i can not go to LIYARI , BANRASS, SAFORA GOTH , AFGHAN BASTI , KATI PAHARI , ETC you can not go their by wearing jean and t-shirt , i have been stop by pathans and broke the window of my friend another muhajir just because we are wearing jeans and t-shirt , our good luck was that we have a pathan friend who save our A$$ or they even try to burn our cars, this is karachi ... in karachi all political parties are just after the land in karachi which is most valuable ...politicians creates divisions between peoples and we do allow them to do so .....

soon i will be leaving pak , my all brothers are out of pak so all day my parents pray that thanks to Allah they are not in karachi today.... if any political party support violence so it should be stopped by force but operation should be done without any differences , ranger never dare to enter safora goth or liyari , and as soon as operations start all leaders of aman commity are escaped form karachi to Baluchistan , pppp govt provide them their ministers cars to escapes why rangers can not see that ?

i have meet lots of punjabi in my life and always see a negative view for muhajir , just because they hate MQM they put us on same basket , i am muhahir and i am not in MQM so as my brothers ! when my brothers here go for job they usually reject him just after knowing his name and a person who is sindhi with low qualification gets a job , why the hell is this ? ?

i was a patriotic person and so i love pakistan so much , at one time i never think to leave pak but today i want to leave pak asap .... i want our army to take actions against all forces who are establishing pakistan , just bomb the bloody wazirstan , why do army care for their women and children if they never care for that ? did any taliban ever care for not killing women and children .. and still all religious parties are in their support ... and for Imran khan i did vote for him but now i feel i did wrong to vote this guy , he is nothing but a jahil , idiot , and so called pagal leader who knows nothing about pakistan problems he knows only barking against all .....

Back
Top Bottom