What's new

Indians weapons found from MQM office

there are lots of bullshitts by people speaking without proofs

loads of shitts in your theory

1) the coast guard is responsible for stoping any smuggling

2) customs is meant to clear the goods

When MQM guys is shipping minister he has all tools to clear the weapons shipment customs cant do anything.

So all these MQM bashers totally ignored my comment because it debunked their childish fantasies. Just shows that when you begin to hate something you lose all sense of judgement.

Ill repeat again, The rangers did not mention these weapons straight away. They haven't even shown these weapons on camera. Anyone who has dealt with rangers know they are as corrupt as the police.

you don't wanna worry, if MQM will be freed from the blame they will blame the politicians anyway, so one way or another MQM is definitely guilty, they still believe that MQM stole those 19K containers just look at @Spring Onion 's post

Last edited by a moderator:
So all these MQM bashers totally ignored my comment because it debunked their childish fantasies. Just shows that when you begin to hate something you lose all sense of judgement.

Ill repeat again, The rangers did not mention these weapons straight away. They haven't even shown these weapons on camera. Anyone who has dealt with rangers know they are as corrupt as the police.

forget about the rangers claim.

Focus on facts. and the fact is that MQM has thousands of illegal weapons shipped during babar ghori period they have thousands of licenses issued to their activists.

They are criminals mostly.

Many run away from Karachi during recent ongoing operation .

you don't wanna worry, if MQM will be freed from the blame they will blame the politicians anyway, so one way or another MQM is definitely guilty, they still believe that MQM stole those 19K containers just look at @Spring Onion 's post

Mr. MQM guy, few of close relatives are part of your criminal gang and few of them have fled the recent operation and hiding in holes like rats.

all they are criminal mobile snatchers and part of your gang.

I wish they get a bullet in their head for their crimes that too when they reach back Karachi once again

An insider told me yesterday that all 1st&2nd tier Terrorist have ran away to foreign countries, all ammunition depots moved and relocated. What they are arresting now are just goons. Nothing to cheer about. we will however observe peace till the operation ends.

Funny others MQM members here deny any such thing and here you are claiming it openly that it does?

I believe you sir as you reside with the iltaf bhai in England by the way how is iltaf bhais these days.

forget about the rangers claim.

Focus on facts. and the fact is that MQM has thousands of illegal weapons shipped during babar ghori period they have thousands of licenses issued to their activists.

They are criminals mostly.

Many run away from Karachi during recent ongoing operation .

Mr. MQM guy, few of close relatives are part of your criminal gang and few of them have fled the recent operation and hiding in holes like rats.

I wish they get a bullet in their head for their crimes that too when they reach back Karachi once again

What is the source of these 19k missing containers? Apart from daily ummat? Licensed weapons are a different ball game al together. People in KPK keep weapons because it's their "jewellery". Your going to have to come up with something better than the licensed weapons charge.

yes I was looking at all these reports of people being arrested from other cities of Pakistan. Strange thing is they were all pukhtoons or Punjabis. Come again please, with facts instead of emotional tirade.

customs cant do anything are you mad? have you ever been to the port?

never mind, the rangers retracted from his statement long time ago for your info

Rangers chief retracts arms containers claim - DAWN.COM

These 19k missing containers was probably first printed in daily ummat. I found no trustworthy source for this absurd claim.

Funny others MQM members here deny any such thing and here you are claiming it openly that it does?

I believe you sir as you reside with the iltaf bhai in England by the way how is iltaf bhais these days.

You know if your going to act smart at least do it so you yourself don't look like an idiot. I have no link with any political party either in or out of Pakistan.

who fled the operation, give me the details that who from MQM fled the operation?

and you don't think that pathans and any other party members are not involved in these pity crimes?, what about pathans who are really innocent who come to Karachi?

who runs the transport mafia, smuggling of guns, land mafia, drug business, parking mafia, hydrant mafia, prostitution etc mobile snatching is a pity crime like robbery etc, a gang doesnt get into such pity crimes, gangs get involved in big illegal business as i just mentioned

i wish that they put a bullet in everybody's head who steals from karachi what about those who run transport mafia, drug mafia, hydrant mafia, gun mafia do you think they deserve pardon?

These 19k missing containers was probably first printed in daily ummat. I found no trustworthy source for this absurd claim.

yeah i also think that rangers get their intel from ummat paper

am not talking about the containers case. :)

anyway if you are happy with the crimes we cant help it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

then what are you talking about?

btw you should really go and read the article it answers every thing, NATO or non NATO weapons don't get smuggled any where from the ports, all the weapons come from the north, lets not get the matter too complicated, NATO weapons smuggling from afghanistan, darra being very famous for manufacturing illegal arms, and you guys should be the last one to point fingers at others esp when you can't back up your claim

The commission’s investigations revealed that “hardly any arms and ammunition are being smuggled through sea routes” as “all the intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies which remain present at the sea ports as well as high seas have categorically stated that they have neither received any information regarding smuggling of arms and ammunition through sea routes, nor any information has been passed to the Customs to this effect”.

something you know with your high levels of investigative reporting others related to the matter have failed to find out?

OP! Why open a new and openly inflammatory thread. There needs to be more information to answer the questions that Indian posters are asking, and you can not answer them. Would it not be better to wait a while and allow for more information to be put out to open a thread and then have a meaningful discussion?

@Bhai Zakir, @rockstar08, MQM does not represent all Urdu speakers. It is well-known that MQM does indulge in Bhatta collection, bank dacoities, and targeted killings. Why defend the indefensible? MQM needs to come clean and get rid of terrorist elements within it to continue to function as a political party. It is no surprise that PTI is gaining ground in Karachi precisely because people of Karachi are getting tired of MQM and other parties with armed gangs. PML-N and PTI are the only two parties in Karachi that do not operate armed wings. If PPP can take a hit in Liyari where its supporters predominate for sake of peace in Karachi, why can MQM not do the same? Is MQM some holy cow that must not be touched?

@zakir Bhai, would you accept an organization like MQM in your Hometown? I highly doubt it. Your sympathies are cultural it seems and that is disappointing. A number of Urdu speakers settled in Punjab and KPK dislike MQM. There are many Urdu speaking migrants from India settled in Lahore, and yet MQM has never gotten more than a few votes from Lahore. MQM is a Karachi party with some influence among Urdu speakers living in Sindh. Their politics has been very damaging to long-term interests of Urdu speaking community in Pakistan. You obviously do not have a good enough idea of how much damage MQM has done to its core constituency. At heart of it all is the unstable and megalomaniacal personality of Altaf Hussain.

Try to find what happened in Karachi on 12 May 2007 and try to find more about its back-ground. Then come and talk about MQM, Karachi, Urdu-speaking community, and Pakistan's politics in general.

Bhai, i don't have ever heard such wisdom verses from any one on PDF for hafeez saeed or Sipah-e-Sahaba or Jundallah but why are they reserved for the Sindh and MQM only???

This is a made up conspiracy at its best..why would one need junk Indian weapons when Russian and Chinese are far more readily available, cheaper and reliable. Ganja is trying to play repeat of 92-93 for his political gains.

Bhai, i don't have ever heard such wisdom verses from any one on PDF for hafeez saeed or Sipah-e-Sahaba or Jundallah but why are they reserved for the Sindh and MQM only???

So, you are a wolf in sheep skin?

Whoever said anything about Sindh? MQM is a party with a liberal rhetoric coupled with a most potent armed wing of hardened criminals. They were the number one supporters of Pervez Musharraf. They did for him things that nobody else could dare. I could give examples, but only if needed.

TTP, LeT, Jundullah are not political parties vying for political power via elections like MQM. Look at the thread title before shooting off.

In any case I can guess what sort of a fruit cake you are. If the above does not suffice, then there is not much more that I can do for you.

I understand what you are saying. There is nothing wrong with group identity, but it must not make one ignore the obvious. You sound young (correct me if I am wrong), and so let me tell you that there was a time when Urdu-speaking community was held in high regard, and assumed to be more educated, intellectual, and progressive in general. Of course that was before MQM came along. Post-MQM, rightly or wrongly, Muhajirs have lost the respect that the greater population in Pakistan had for them. I have been around a bit, and the only times I faced discrimination for being a Punjabi was at the hands of Urdu speakers of Karachi.

You can not deny what MQM does and what it has been doing for such a long time. If some organization arises in Lahore and does what MQM did in Karachi, I would definitely support an operation against them, regardless of the cost. Your sympathy for MQM stems from your background and perhaps that is why you fail to see what is obvious to the rest of us. I have no sympathy for MQM. I did have some hopes temporarily (and so did my father) but they were put to rest on 12th May 2007.

yes i am young and i never see any love form sindhi, balochi, punjabi and pathan . i am so sorry plus yes i hate MQM too because of many reasons . let me tell you a story , my brother was studying in a university in Karachi , and a very popular religious party peoples come to him and ask him for his ID card , and after they know his name , they push him, and do you know what they say ? " beating a muhajir is like beating a DOG " so we are worse than a dogs in this country ? ? is why our ancestor migrated from india ? ? and with all respect just come to karachi and visit all govt offices you will only find Sindhi not urdu speaking working at any high level, maybe one or two , same is with punjab as welll.. you have to agree that there is only one political party who support urdu speaking people and that is MQM for now , All taliban are pathan and pastun , and baloch BLA is taking arm from india its fact prove by our intelligence agency why they never point out same for pathan and baloch ? is this logical that peoples are putting indian army arms in from of the desk waiting for police to come and raid ? is this logical ? and do you have any answer for 1992 operation ? 15000 young boys were slaughtered ? who is responsible for that ?? ? not all urdu speakers are Karqun of MQM ! we were the one who save pakistan in early stages and today you are kicking our A$$ its not fair !

Only MQM fans can characterize these official intelligence reports as Bullshit.

when DG rangers can lie about 19,000 containers and just try to malign MQM, when he says that ask those container data from the ports and shipping minister then obviously any MQM supporter or even the normal intelligent person will assume that DG rangers is lying to defame MQM

its very obvious that in pakistan where there is no shortage of weapons getting smuggled and AK47s are readily available MQM will use indian guns and keep them on display at their unit offices

talk about lying or implanting evidences

Back
Top Bottom