What's new

Indians, Pakistanis together! A call in the US, Canada, India, Pakistan

What's your obsession with Pakistanis? We don't give a flying fcuk to indians and you keep coming up with "Together" ****. Falcons and bustards don't fly together!

Even though there exist war like situation in Line of Control and Pakistan and Indian army are exchanging fire, killing soldiers belonging to both sides, there is still a ray of hope to bring people of both countries closer. Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif sent flowers to the ruling UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi when she was in hospital in New Delhi last week. This shows the initiaitve from the official level to forge new ties. A latest article published in The American Bazaar describes more initiatives from organizations towards bridging the gap between India and Pakistan.

ganja does not represent paksitan he is a robber baron who stile election wiht rigging and bribery..he willl soon be sent to exile in the land of eternal stench whcih is his real home....

I believe that this is Imran Khan speaking?

Well its very stupid and naive to hate every single Indian or Pakistani just because of their nationality without getting the chance to know the person. I hate such extreme nationalism which teach you nothing but blind hatred..

Well i got the chance to met few blind haters(they admitted it ) who changed their opinions about Pakistani people when they got the chance to come out of India and interact with Pakistani and this might be true for many Pakistani as well.

My best friend is Indian!

What's your obsession with Pakistanis? We don't give a flying fcuk to indians and you keep coming up with "Together" ****. Falcons and bustards don't fly together!

I agree with you. I have nothing against pakistani people in general but when pak. cannot contain terrorism within their own land (take the recent bomb blast against christians in pak that killed 80 ppl) we have no business in having political friendship until they get serious about it. Otherwise it's just a ticking timebomb (pardon my pun) before we're at each other's throats.

I agree with you. I have nothing against pakistani people in general but when pak. cannot contain terrorism within their own land (take the recent bomb blast against christians in pak that killed 80 ppl) we have no business in having political friendship until they get serious about it. Otherwise it's just a ticking timebomb (pardon my pun) before we're at each other's throats.

what about the muslims you killed in your own states ?? and what about the 100,000 + kashmiries since 1947 , will you add those innocent blood on indian account ? ? if we are evil , so you are not saints as well ...! you also have a history of killing christians and muslims , i dont think i have to repeat that ..

what about the muslims you killed in your own states ?? and what about the 100,000 + kashmiries since 1947 , will you add those innocent blood on indian account ? ? if we are evil , so you are not saints as well ...! you also have a history of killing christians and muslims , i dont think i have to repeat that ..

What about the genocide of Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmadis, Christians and Shias in Pakistan?

What about the genocide of Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmadis, Christians and Shias in Pakistan?

what about killing of mao baghi ? and others states , ? ? ? dude stop calling yourself saints you are no angels on earth .... we have lots of problems to deal plus your daddy isreal and USA is also sitting in Afghanistan... but still we are manage to survive as nation .... every country have problems and extremists , your own peoples agree that attack of your parliament , Mumbai and samjhota express was conducted by your own army generals .. what about that :blah:

Back
Top Bottom