Syrian Arab Republic 0.7
Turkey 1.4
Sierra Leone 1.4
Canada 1.5
India 1.8
Ukraine 1.9
Kenya 1.9
Belarus 2.5

If it's better than american pie than sure i will do - internet link post karo :angel:
here is the link of trailer.....if u like it then watch the movie
the movie received the most no. of oscars btw

It's not banned, but what is banned is name calling. It doesn't take a 'retard' to understand something so simple.
yeah i know name calling is banned too...go and read pdf guidelines....such threads are banned...but if u can post something tat is banned then even i can call u something that is banned...isn it

Countries With Highest Rape RatesRate / 100,000
Lesotho 91.6
Trinidad and Tobago 58.4
Sweden 53.2
Korea 33.7
New Zealand 30.9
United States 28.6
Belgium 26.3
Zimbabwe 25.6
United Kingdom 23.2

Countries With Lowest Rape RatesRate / 100,000
Egypt 0.1
Azerbaijan 0.3
Armenia 0.6
Syrian Arab Republic 0.7
Turkey 1.4
Sierra Leone 1.4
Canada 1.5
India 1.8
Ukraine 1.9
Kenya 1.9
Belarus 2.5

Egypt, Sierra Leone, Kenya and India among the top 10 countries with lowest rape???????
Women can't even walk in the street safely at night in these countries.:omghaha:

This is what you called a Bollywood rape report

Last edited:
yeah i know name calling is banned too...go and read pdf guidelines....such threads are banned...but if u can post something tat is banned then even i can call u something that is banned...isn it

There is not an absolute ban on rape threads. You can post them in moderation, especially if the (gang) rape in question is non-trivial.

This thread was started because this latest incident is non-trivial, as the circumstances are truly horrendous: 1) the victim was abducted gang raped by TWO different gangs at different times, 2) the crimes took place on Christmas eve, and 3) this has made international headlines, from the BBC to AFP to Reuters to NYTimes to Washington Post to Asahi Shimbun to Deutsche Welle to France24 and many, many others.

This definitely warrants a mention.

They deserve far worse.

Well India could provide all women with the Anti Rape Condom but that would be openly abused as the South Africans and Americans learnt to their own detriment. Besides It wont actually STOP the rape and could make things worse.

Indian NGOs should work with the POLICE on similar themes to ROZAN/SAHIL/ASSHA and WAR: War Against Rape. http://www.war.org.pk

Well India could provide all women with the Anti Rape Condom but that would be openly abused as the South Africans and Americans learnt to their own detriment. Besides It wont actually STOP the rape and could make things worse.

Indian NGOs should work with the POLICE on similar themes to ROZAN/SAHIL/ASSHA and WAR: War Against Rape. http://www.war.org.pk

Or better still lock them inside their homes?? I am sorry to say but NGOs (not all) are also the ones who defend such animals as well in the name of human rights. They aren't humans and they don't deserve any rights. Such lowlife creeps should be stoned to death by the public and only that would be able to send a potent message across.

Back
Top Bottom