What's new

Indian Supreme Court criminalises Homosexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post applies the same either way, whether they make it legal or illegal, it's still their country their rules.

What gay people do amongst themselves doesn't really concern me at all.

Though gayism is great for joke material in comedy movies. :P

I know our country our rules but I just want every one to know we are gay friendly country. So if you are gay and want to visit India do it without being scared :P

Like you allow Gay sex in your land of pure. Hypocrites.

Have you been to Pakistan, Fool.

Gays are all over the place in Pakistan.

They was even a Gay Celebrity who had his/her own show called " Begum Nawazish "

Instead of calling us Hypocrites a darn fool like yourself should do some research to find facts first before shooting obscenities from your rear end.

Gays are all over the place in Pakistan.They was even a Gay Celebrity who had his/her own show called " Begum Nawazish "Instead of calling us Hypocrites a darn fool like yourself should do some research to find facts first before shooting obscenities from your rear end.
Gays are in India too. I am just curious why they are allowed if Islam doesn't allow homosexuals ?

Don't pull things out of you rear . How is Supreme court decision related even by an iota to Modi or are you implying that everyone who will be impacted by arrival of Maharaja Modi is a "CHUKKA" ??

Assuming that every country works like pakistan what else?

But on a serious note, WTF!! How do such people become Supreme Court judges?? Upholding a 150 year old law which has been repealed by the original creators themselves is still spit-polished today by our judiciary. Sad development.

The sheer absurdity of the situation continues to amaze. This is largely an issue that should be dealt with by Parliament(as the SC noted) but the SC seems to have no problems dealing with matters like red beacon lights which too must remain the prerogative of the executive to decide. Consistency of position must be important.

Last edited:
Gays are in India too. I am just curious why they are allowed if Islam doesn't allow homosexuals ?

What makes you think Pakistan is a purely Islamic State ?

Answer that and you will have the answer to your question.

The sheer absurdity of the situation continues to amaze. This is largely an issue that should be dealt with by Parliament(as the SC noted) but the SC seems to have no problems dealing with matters like read beacon lights which too must remain the prerogative of the executive to decide. Consistency of position must be important.

I swear! Too many rules bent and quoted out of context these days. What's worse, the SC seems to be setting the bar in such cases. The judiciary has increasingly exhibited activism on many issues, which is an unhealthy trend at best.

Here you go....
Just by having the word ISLAMIC in your country's name does not make it Islamic... :P
Article 62, 63 ? I heard about it and have little idea about that.

Gays are all over the place in Pakistan.

They was even a Gay Celebrity who had his/her own show called " Begum Nawazish "

Instead of calling us Hypocrites a darn fool like yourself should do some research to find facts first before shooting obscenities from your rear end.

Ahm... I don't think you know what gay really means.

they should be allowed to live their life in their own way

Really, This should be interesting.... :p:

I live in New York City and you want to explain to me what GAY really means... :D

Go ahead , dude , you have my undivided attention... :pop:

Then where do you find yourself so many gay in Pakistan?

And Begum Nawazish is just a guy dressed up as a women for comedy - as far as I know.

it is not just sex between gays that is criminalised, many acts between hetrosexual couples are also deemed illegal whether or not there is consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom