What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaa if rich were getting richer how did indian middle class reach from 5% to 35% in 2012. loll dont worrry about country. we r a democracy and every one has right to prosper.
According to a 2005 World Bank estimate, 41.6% of the total Indian population falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 a day (PPP, in nominal terms INR 21.6 a day in urban areas and INR 14.3 in rural areas)

you only care about middle and upper class? Why not the lower class?

The one reason is Indian population is increasing like hell day by day.........and more Indians are going out in other countries in search of jobs and education..............and this could be the reason other countries nationals are curious about their races........coz they don't want to loose their race...:P

pathetic attempt again.

all euro countries are currently debating for muslim immigration ban and replacing them with indians. an indian is the riches in europe and has created more jobs than any europen buisnessmen.

danish govt has asked for a strict foeever ban.
aus govt for a 10 year ban and france for ban of muslim clothes and prayer on roads.

belgium and uk debating sameeeeee.

The fact is most expat Pakistanis are poor , crime prone and try to exploit government doles. This apart from the involvement in terrorist activities. the only way they can feel better is to compare their skin color with a south Indian.

@rcrmj

Lots of westerner's leave their country's to tour India... They get crazy over the Taj Mahal a MUSLIM monument... But when they reach India they see a society wholely different... Signs everywhere that say don't defacitate on the roads, poor infrastructure, don't even get me started... Btw, have you seen how horribly these guys prepared for the Commonwealth games?

According to a 2005 World Bank estimate, 41.6% of the total Indian population falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 a day (PPP, in nominal terms INR 21.6 a day in urban areas and INR 14.3 in rural areas)

you only care about middle and upper class? Why not the lower class?

because we r not morons like u and that is why our country is running and pak failed. and that is what we have a working rails and u dont.

we invested in space programs, education, military, industry and rails for growth while pakistani leader distributed money to get public support. loll middle class is what drives the economy and bring lower to middle class with time. in 2021 indian middle class will be close to 60%-70%.

kk tell me when did these attacks started in sikhs and muslims???? after 9/11.

u pakistanis are responsible. where was osama found......
world thinks u guys are the most vunerable ppl on earth. they dont like u and dont know the difference. this is one of the big reasons of attack.

Even after all the propaganda from western media, Pakistani students are safe in Australia, Canada, UK, Ukraine and even USA while indians are being butchered everywhere left and right for being indian.

pathetic attempt again.

all euro countries are currently debating for muslim immigration ban and replacing them with indians. an indian is the riches in europe and has created more jobs than any europen buisnessmen.

danish govt has asked for a strict foeever ban.
aus govt for a 10 year ban and france for ban of muslim clothes and prayer on roads.

belgium and uk debating sameeeeee.
and what about the Indian Muslims? Are they banned too?:rofl:

He said, most, not all. And most of India is composed of South Indians anyways..

Dude south india constitutes for one third of the country or maybe less . Better get your facts straight before talking . :lol:
BTW i know how skinny u people are and i also know how much muscle Indians have :azn:

I think you are talking about some south Indians and confusing it with north indians .
BTW Pakistanis are not that good either . Pathetic attempt to troll :tdown:

North, South, West, East..all you damn indians look the same to us non-indians :lol:

and what about the Indian Muslims? Are they banned too?:rofl:

loll i dont know abt that but hope not. if the euro muslim ban law passes they pakistanis will be the first ones to shown the door.

@dott

Yet, 1/3 homes in India have no electricity? Yet, Indians feel their lives are getting worse instead of better? Please.

Even after all the propaganda from western media, Pakistani students are safe in Australia, Canada, UK, Ukraine and even USA while indians are being butchered everywhere left and right for being indian.

not for being indian. because for being brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom