What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I have got banned for a Indian "Indi" and the Indian I called that to is scot free after calling me ....

fellow indians watch as most of us get banned and the pakistanis inciting it will go scot free.........this itself tells more of pakistani culture and big heart:D
yes we are all luring you in so you get banned in the end:rofl:

I rather be called Somalian than be called an indian :lol:

Watch your back, looks like everyone is after indians in the west.

I can bet if u talk to anyone for more than 5 mins, they will definitely call you worse than a Somalian.

@dott

Karachi has a GDP of 150 billion.. Karachi is one of the largest cities in the world dear. What a retarded logic. So having a metro means you are a city. According to your retarded logic, Lahore must be mega city because it has a metro LOL

Unless you can prove that Karachi has a GDP of 60 billion, you shoud stop LOL.

And what is the source for it?
Dont spread lies. Karachi has a GDP of about 75 billion $. Compare that to Mumbai (208 billion $)

And you ask sources?
Check out page 5 of this:
https://www.ukmediacentre.pwc.com/imagelibrary/downloadMedia.ashx?MediaDetailsID=1562

And also the links given at the bottom of the below page (because you would say wiki is false...)
List of cities by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, with the false reporting of GDP and the recent disclosures about the correct numbers, current Pakistani GDP is close to 190 billion $.

And FYI, PWC is one of the most trusted sources and they do this research for many years now. Even the big corporates refer the figures (given in the first link) for their strategic planning.

@Tridibans

I was wrong :P

Btw, it's around $200 billion... It was estimated $236 billion

@dott

Karachi has a GDP of 150 billion.. Karachi is one of the largest cities in the world dear. What a retarded logic. So having a metro means you are a city. According to your retarded logic, Lahore must be mega city because it has a metro LOL

Unless you can prove that Karachi has a GDP of 60 billion, you shoud stop LOL.

karachi gdp is less than 70 bill and lahore doesnt have any metro. pakistan neither has the money nor the engineering ability to build a metro system. so plzz stop spreading lie.

@Tridibans

ur gdp is 190 bill and it was over estimated loll what a country....

@Tridibans

See buddy I have nothing against any members, but one should be logical while debating on an internet forum. 150 billion $ out of 190 billion $ (total pakistani GDP) is a bit far fetched. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom