What's new

Indian Special Forces

I agree with only this part of what you posted and its was Black Cats and Nag Commandos that responded and Marcos came in after wards

heres to all the D BAGS that said their is no such thing as Nag commandos

That is a Cobra commando and not a NAG commmando....nothing to do with Special forces.

what does that means in hindi let me guess wait for it wait for it its "NAG"

and the mumbai attack was spread out their is now way that 15 marcos nuetrilezed all the terrorists may be they were their but it was the black cats and nag commandos or as you call it in UNGRAZI Cobra commandos

COBRA Commandos are for anti naxal operations.They were never a part of 26/11.Urban warfare is not their speciality.They are only into jungle warfare.

OMG gr8 buddy gr8,,,,,,excellent work u jus made my day. Just saw it after came from ofc and biliv me all my boss's doses vanished away at the moment:cheesy:
u provided a lot of ammunition for dreaming and imagining so dat i can imagine it while working,sleeping ,eating and...most importantly while sh@#ing...........:yahoo::nana::cheers:..
:fans: Hats off to u dude really nice piece of info especially regarding BPJ, DRONES and Spl OPs
even well reputed jurno wud havn't been able to get these kindda info out and that thrashing incident is just mind blowing:woot:.

Here some of the guys remark u as a fanboy for ur "WOW" gesture then its from my side it's really a "WOW" "WOW" "WOW" "WOW" "WOW" "WOW" "WOW" "WOW" thing.:smart:.i want to tell every one here dat we all r here gr8 gr8 fanboys and jingos of indian armed forces and of our motherland and proud to like this till the last breath of ours , may others are som internal agency funded agent but certainly we r not,...............JAI HIND:thinktank:

Yeah man...I and many others here share the same feeling.Most of the time when i am not doing anything i am just thinking of Indian SF.And my aim is to interact with ARMY SF operator one day.

This is the only reason i have joined a Defence forum otherwise i have no interest in anything else apart from Special Forces.

Interesting .... are these the NSG orders for the MP 5 series ????
@Abingdonboy @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

BTW: The title is not appropriate: The MP 5 is still the most widely used SF SMG and the NSG has operators with Sig AR in every team to have some punch against armoured targets.

The MP5 with the NSG is gonna get relaced if i am not wrong and i think i have seen NSG operators with MP7.They are in the middle of upgradation mate so lets wait and see what happends in the next 2 years.Their AR needs to be changed and we have seen a few pics of them with different ARs.

400603_313400655457324_976533759_n.jpg

260303_313400592123997_844868981_n.jpg

Relax..... why are you getting so worked up over some odd pictures

Dude,cant you see he is derailing the thread purposely.He started of in another thread bashing Indian SF and now also he is continuing this while posting old pics and repeatedly calling them NAG again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice work mate a few points:

-GARUD, MARCOs and PARA (SF) use the GALIL sniper rifle
-GARUD and MARCOs use the NEGEV
-CRPF COBRA use the X-95
-BSF use the X-95 as well as the Greyhounds of AP polce
-RR and PARA (SF) use the Shipon

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work mate a few points:

-GARUD, MARCOs and PARA (SF) use the GALIL sniper rifle
-GARUD and MARCOs use the NEGEV
-CRPF COBRA use the X-95
-BSF use the X-95 as well as the Greyhounds of AP polce
-RR and PARA (SF) use the Shipon

You mean B-300?

Kudos for the hard work and effort put in by each and every member for this particular thread !!!

respect.

Back
Top Bottom