What's new

Indian Special Forces

Guys chck this out, a snap of some NSG weapons taken recently (26/11 really shook things up!!):

HiegS.jpg

Can someone id all the guns in there in there? 'specially the ones with the MPRS on top?

Yep:

“No poor bast*** ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bast**s die for their country.”

This is the Islamic/religious element stepping into their mindset, incredibly corrosive IMHO.

Dude , stop quoting my signature ! ;) :azn:

EzioAltaïr;3541497 said:
Can someone id all the guns in there in there? 'specially the ones with the MPRS on top?

Seem to be SIG 550/2s, MP5s and M-16s.

EzioAltaïr;3541497 said:

MP5A3/A5, MP5SD3/SD6, SG553SB, SG553LB, SG551SB, M16A1, SC70/90, SG551-P, PSG1, Negev, SSG3000.

Would have loved to see the G36K, G36C, AUG A3 or the TAR-21 Flattop and X-95 Flattop as assault rifles with MP7, APC9 and MP9 as SMG and SSG69, DSR1 and Blaser Tactical 2 as the sniper rifles used by the NSG along with the ones already being used.

indians always have bad equipments

But we have strong heart to fight!:)

The equipment is getting better by the day.

Anyone got any picsof the Indo-US joint SOF exercise that took place Oct 15-Nov 4 at the IA SF training school Nahan, Himachal Pradesh?

may be the Indo-US joint SOF exercise in nahan have shifted to nov 15 to dec 4 , as per a 2 to 3 week old article in idrw.org.

hey guys i have a small video of joint exercise of PARAS & MARCOS "operation Madad" in paradip (coastal odisha) , may be it is the 1st vid on net where u can find the above both together , but how can i post it as i am totaly new to this forum plz suggest. Although the quality of the vid is not so gr8 but u can clearly identify the folks and dont go for the language of the vid as it is a regional report so it hav covrd in dat regional language(odia).

hey guys i have a small video of joint exercise of PARAS & MARCOS "operation Madad" in paradip (coastal odisha) , may be it is the 1st vid on net where u can find the above both together , but how can i post it as i am totaly new to this forum plz suggest. Although the quality of the vid is not so gr8 but u can clearly identify the folks and dont go for the language of the vid as it is a regional report so it hav covrd in dat regional language(odia).
Upload in YouTube and paste the link here...

Back
Top Bottom