What's new

Indian Special Forces

@hkdas bro i dont know why they are not using modern helmets but they have got in few nos and the process is going on.Marcos are using same helmets which they use usually. and they are totally diff than that russian type helmets of NSG which are good.In that pic of marcos the helmet looks bulky only and only bcoz of camo covr on it and nsg have diff helmets but due to black cover on they both look same.But they are two diff helmets i am 100% sure.Jo dikhta vo hota nahi bhai.

that helmet used by NSG is not Russian one, they use this one:
10356556_529523617159804_570373493_n.jpg

but what i don't understand is why they don't use more advanced helmets that our companies are offering them?? MKU have also FAST helmets, but none of our SF uses them...

View attachment 30955 View attachment 30957 View attachment 30958 View attachment 30959
NSG COMMANDOS
@hkdas bro i dont know why they are not using modern helmets but they have got in few nos and the process is going on.Marcos are using same helmets which they use usually. and they are totally diff than that russian type helmets of NSG which are good.In that pic of marcos the helmet looks bulky only and only bcoz of camo covr on it and nsg have diff helmets but due to black cover on they both look same.But they are two diff helmets i am 100% sure.Jo dikhta vo hota nahi bhai.
The helmets the NSG use aren't outdated or old just the Russian design. They are still new and offer decent protection but I guess people associate new with the Western design.

but what i don't understand is why they don't use more advanced helmets that our companies are offering them?? MKU have also FAST helmets, but none of our SF uses them...
Agreed, FAST helmets on the NSG in black would look kick-a$$! AFAIK PARA (SF) are getting such helmets, don't know about MARCOs, GARUDs or NSG. However both MARCOs and NSG have their own individual modernisation programs running so who knows what can change in a couple of years....

i didnt said russian helmet i said russian type helmets means russian style. take a look at my post again bro. means they look almost similar.

sorry my mistake.

The helmets the NSG use aren't outdated or old just the Russian design. They are still new and offer decent protection but I guess people associate new with the Western design.

Agreed, FAST helmets on the NSG in black would look kick-a$$! AFAIK PARA (SF) are getting such helmets, don't know about MARCOs, GARUDs or NSG. However both MARCOs and NSG have their own individual modernisation programs running so who knows what can change in a couple of years....

.bro, do u have any pics of para SF with fast helmets???/

Found a vid of MMS arriving at Rashtrapati Bhavan to resign:

You can see the SPG's vehicles there- X5s, 7 Series, Merc Sprinter van and there emus be a TATA Safari jammer around somewhere..

Another one:

2.00, that cavalcade is so bada$$! Love the bit when the X5s are accelerating and you get to hear those V6s really grunt.

Last edited:
but why don't they have those accessories
bro, do u know from which company they brought this??? is these are form MKU???
The PARA (SF) seem to have put a cloth cover over these helmets so who knows what is underneath? And no idea what company these are from.

Secondly did i say something that made you so .....hurt? and yes its my fkin opinion n observation that they are big n bulky

Hurt? You are the only butthurt person here.... Read you first childish and pointless comment again "Russian helmets :lol: "

As I said, these guys know what fits them best and have access to anything they want.

OT: I now also think that they are Russian helmets, apparently they are ZSH-1 helmets used by Russian Special Forces
29cOXHN.jpg

Last edited:
Hurt? You are the only butthurt person here.... Read you first childish and pointless comment again "Russian helmets :lol: "

As I said, these guys know what fits them best and have access to anything they want.

OT: I now also think that they are Russian helmets, apparently they are ZSH-1 helmets used by Russian Special Forces
29cOXHN.jpg

no it is not

ZSH-1 helmet...
Picture095.jpg

700685874_PeQSa-L.jpg

Picture093.jpg

NSG's helmet
7VPzoPm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom