vlcsnap-36243.PNG
vlcsnap-37049.PNG
vlcsnap-36503.PNG
vlcsnap-36068.PNG
vlcsnap-36608.PNG
vlcsnap-36358.PNG
vlcsnap-42026.PNG

INDIAN ARMY PARA SF

I miss those Jaamatis who would post random pics of their SF to feel good and stop hurting.

@Desertfighter?

@Abingdonboy @Unknowncommando I've always wanted to ask this...how difficult is it to aim properly with those paintball drums on top?

The fact the PARA (SF) is transitioning to the USMC's woodland MARPAT digicam is clear....

I've always liked MARPAT on CRPF CoBRAs. Happy that Para SF is getting them to.

I hope the IA infantry too settles with various versions of MARPAT, woodland, desert etc.

Last edited:
@Abingdonboy @Unknowncommando I've always wanted to ask this...how difficult is it to aim properly with those paintball drums on top?
The drum housing the paintballs is fixed just off the centreline allowing for one to still look down the iron sights of the weapon. These paintball weapons are only used for CQB training as they have very limited range and are pretty inaccurate as is.

I've always liked MARPAT on CRPF CoBRAs. Happy that Para SF is getting them to.
I hope the IA infantry too settles with various versions of MARPAT, woodland, desert etc.
Indeed, the IA has always been lacking a standard issue desert camo and has never issued one to the infantry for reasons that still allude me. Seeing IA troops running around in the deserts in woodland camo has always been confusing and frustrating to me. The MARPAT family is arguably the best such camos out there and will be great to see as the standard camo for the Indian Mil as a whole.

it also comes with an arctic/snow variant:

800px-Scout_sniper_snow_MARPAT.jpg

Again, would come in very handy for the Indian Mil (although to be fair all troops needing white/arctic uniforms are issues as such to day).

no i doubt that, the MOD will be opting for an indigenous rifle which would be Kalantak for 100% sure.

The MoD does not decide that... that would be completely retarded.

The MARCOS get what suits them best.

And the M4 is way better and tested by dozens of SF units in the world than the obese Katalank which is still a prototype.

Back
Top Bottom