vlcsnap-91360.PNG
vlcsnap-91801.PNG
vlcsnap-92188.PNG
vlcsnap-92337.PNG
vlcsnap-94444.PNG
vlcsnap-90533.PNG

vlcsnap-94444chchfch.PNG

INDIAN ARMY PARA SF
@Koovie SAME VID FROM ABING POSTED PICs that NDTV ANDAMAN command if u remember he missed those ones
ENJOY THE PICS GUYS:-):smitten::cheesy::cheers::enjoy::tup::sniper::guns:

Last edited:
Awesome! Any more pics bro?

Indeed, a little surprised they still use it!

A pic from the 80s:

attachment.php

Its actually from the 90s..

Anyways here is another:

800px-thumbnail.jpg

A simulated hostage scenario aboard the amphibious command ship USS Blue Ridge.

for the Pakistani members - SSG IS THE BEST for the Indian members - NSG or any other special force is the best
come on guys we can only know who's better when they'll fight each other and which is to any extent not possible in near future,. We cannot fight like this to get an answer. And also for every one on defence.pk , there country's soldiers are the best for them and we should respect that:cheers:

It seems the common Indian soldiers is also getting ballistic helmets and better bullet proof jackets.

Bulletproof jackets for troops - The Times of India

MSMC

dsc00443ly.jpg

mp7

mp7-1.jpg

They look different enough.
well i think Kalantak will also fit in with the SFs

From where do you have those MARCOS pisc?

And how are they going to aim with their sights covered?
marcos in 13:18

Brilliant MARCOS pics, bro!

Someday, I just wanna find a good pic of MARCOS in digital camo, witth INSTAVEST/similar model, knee/elbow pads,
ballistic helmet with camo, gas mask, tactical gloves and a TAR-21/MCIWS in hand.

Then I'm ready to die.

Last edited:
m_id_264371_a_jawan_keeps_an_eye_during_the_parade.jpg
nc1.jpg
watchman.jpg
getimage.dll.jpeg

NSG OLD PICS
06security6.jpg

003.jpg
8-15-(ii).jpg
12671533184b713d7b8311a.jpg
INDIAN20MARCOS280629.jpg
Marine police.jpg

MARCOS OR WHICH UNIT. MY FRD SENT ME THIS PIC.HE WAS SAYING THAT THESE ARE MARCOS.THEY HAVE SAME GEAR BUT NO ARM INSIGNIA MARINE COMMANDO PATCH THERE.BUT LOOKS LIKE MARCOS.
IN MARCOS

Last edited:
It's been this way for a long time mate it shouldn't be surprising to you. The Gandhis are an exception when it comes to SPG cover theoretically it should only be PMs and former PMs with SPG cover and I am all for stripping the SPG cover from the Gandhis entirely. I honestly don't believe the threat to them is that high to warrant the services of the SPG.

Yeah and the most important thing is the respect for institutions. Such cronyism affects the health of institutions. In America if someone powerful has a threat then won't get Secret Service cover but they will get total protection under FBI agents or some other police teams. Gandhi's could have been easily protected by Delhi Police commandos or other paramilitary organizations.

Back
Top Bottom