What's new

Indian Special Forces

Badass :D

DSC00226.JPG

Man,you are in love with the SPG and PM's convoi...and you are doing a good job posting about them and I would love to see you post about Presidents security and more importantly the "Presidents guards"

I do my best! You don't see much of the PM's or pres's convoy though!

I've got the President's and Vice President's convoy here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys here's an interesting pic:

cmdo.png

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...orce-commando-on-vigil/slideshow/18427293.cms

Taken at Yelahanka AFB during A1 2013. Is identified as IAF Garud.

Interestingly he is wearing MARPAT digicam (which no IAF Garud other was seen wearing throughout the entire AI show). I wonder if he is really a Garud but if not who then? The only other unit we know that uses this camo in India is the CRPF's CoBRAs and I don't see why they'd be anywhere near Aero India.
@Koovie @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Water Car Engineer @Sergi any ideas?

Guys here's

Interestingly he is wearing MARPAT digicam (which no IAF Garud other was seen wearing throughout the entire AI show). I wonder if he is really a Garud but if not who then? The only other unit we know that uses this camo in India is the CRPF's CoBRAs and I don't see why they'd be anywhere near Aero India.

Indian Security Forces and their camo :hitwall:

I have seen Railway Protection Force guys wear the same camo

Indian Security Forces and their camo :hitwall:

I have seen Railway Protection Force guys wear the same camo

Really? Lol!

So this guys could be from any CAPF?!!

I'm pretty sure he's not a Garud though.

+you're right the CAPFs and even Indian military need to get a grip on the uniform standards. At best all these units running around with different camos/uniforms looks unorderely at worst it presents a grave security risk.

There should be a standard uniform for each military unit (IA/IAF/IN) or standardisation among the three services. And then an standard uniform for CAPFs but with different dresses ie one camo dress ( it can be MARPAT) for use in paramilitary ops like anti-Naxal ops and one law enforcement/security uniform like a dark blue (NYPD uniform) dress for all other law enformcent duties. The current situation wherein different state police forces and CAPFs are buying a new uniform for every different unit is absurd.

+ the police need to change their uniforms from the outdated khakis but that is a argument for another time.

Guys here's an interesting pic:

cmdo.png

Airforce Commando on vigil - Aero India 2013: Bangalore gears up for South Asia's biggest airshow | The Economic Times

Must be a part of some special force otherwise the person would not have covered his face to hide his identity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom