What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

:o::o::o:

Out of curiosity, what makes you hang out with us South Asian youngsters.

Apart from anthropological curiosity.

You are not a Masochist are you?
Well, I actually gave my reason for being here a few weeks ago. When I joined...it was one of those frequent Pakistani-US rough spots since 9/11. I typed in "Pakistan Sucks"....and this was one of the sites that came up. Plus....I like debate, and debating an issue with those involved is more satisfying than with those that care nothing about the issue. Tried a few others (and I am sure you all know there are a few other Pakistani "defense" sites). Followed this site to "Chinese, Indian, Israeli, etc. sites. This site has waaaay more traffic than all others (including the "US" site, at least in this ring). basically, same reason many are here.

Well, I actually gave my reason for being here a few weeks ago. When I joined...it was one of those frequent Pakistani-US rough spots since 9/11. I typed in "Pakistan Sucks"....and this was one of the sites that came up. Plus....I like debate, and debating an issue with those involved is more satisfying than with those that care nothing about the issue. Tried a few others (and I am sure you all know there are a few other Pakistani "defense" sites). Followed this site to "Chinese, Indian, Israeli, etc. sites. This site has waaaay more traffic than all others (including the "US" site, at least in this ring). basically, same reason many are here.

:lol:

I was actually Anti -U.S. in my teens.

When my Atheism strengthened my sympathies for the West grew, I became more critical of the Middle East and South Asia I suppose.

Call it an inferiority complex, call it bigotry, whatever.

:lol:

I was actually Anti -U.S. in my teens.

When my Atheism strengthened my sympathies for the West grew, I became more critical of the Middle East and South Asia I suppose.

Call it an inferiority complex, call it bigotry, whatever.
I have some German Heritage, was born in Nurnburg, etc. When I was younger, tended me against many old interpretations of WWII, etc....pro German (ala @Desert Fox...etc. ). As I've got older...(and served in the US military....which doesn't give you the jingo view you think it would); I tend to take the view that what helps me best, is good. Do you take the zero-sum view? Or the rising tide view?

Lol, old man. I mean the capsule has few perturbations of the kinetic indecency. How you been, guy? So you are doing OK these days? Just turned 48...feeling old as snot. How are things in the outskirts of the Tragic Kingdom?

129fs238648.gif

Don't feel like that ... this is too bad for a dirty person from texas ! :coffee:

@SOHEIL can you give latest updates of Iranian space missions

We have another sub-orbital mission in 2015 ... a bigger capsule + a bigger creature !

We are going to test flight Safir-1C in Feb ...

& Safir-2A in spring 2014 :-)

Last edited:
129fs238648.gif

Don't feel like that ... this is too bad for a dirty person from texas ! :coffee:

We have another sub-orbital mission in 2015 ... a bigger capsule + a bigger creature !

We are going to test flight Safir-1C in Feb ...

& Safir-2A in spring 2014 :-)

All the best .Good luck:enjoy:

I have some German Heritage, was born in Nurnburg, etc. When I was younger, tended me against many old interpretations of WWII, etc....pro German (ala @Desert Fox...etc. ). As I've got older...(and served in the US military....which doesn't give you the jingo view you think it would); I tend to take the view that what helps me best, is good. Do you take the zero-sum view? Or the rising tide view?

You mean the absorption of the white race by the so called 'colored' races? This was the first year when minority babies were more than white babies in United States.

Just as how Britain played the role of Greece as torch bearer of their culture to Rome In this case the new Rome is United States (in many ways I imagine), and their subsequent literature was saved from obscurity by Islam (before they became more intolerant).

I believe western ideals must travel beyond 'white skin.'

The spirit of scientific inquiry, Human rights, the notion of egalitarianism and the creative spark nurtured by free speech and expression are values that should disseminated and understood more.

I think the problem is, for that to work you need institutions, rather than persons to be powerful.

I think the 'colored' folk would be butchering themselves.

But the Western ideals, education should travel beyond western minds. You see the hybridization in the elite of many countries. It hasn'r percolated that well to the grassroots I am afraid.

Sorry for meandering and not answering your question.

I half believe in rising tide. But I also believe in Multi multiculturalism being a reactionary force. It has allowed groups like Muslims to take advantage of Western freedoms and calls for integration as acts of racism.

I am not calling for a monolithic world, but a defense of the western ideals and thoughts and propagation of it through dialogue, media would be good.

I don't necessarily believe in white supremacy neither (because I am brown :D )

I am ohhh so dirty. Got the flu 3 days ago....no shower since then. But this morning fo sho!

& in 2018 :

Capsule.jpg

So German !

I have very good relation with german people ! :coffee:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom