What's new

Indian soldier’s b*********: ‘Attack carried out by SSG group: A K Antony

be atlest frank enough to accept that you're from a different nation.

just coz I have a different POV doesnt make me a false flag. Learn to respect contrarian arguments. Too many holes in this story, sometimes they say lashkar terrorists, sometimes it's 29 baloch, sometimes SSG.

I almost cried by seeing such rational Indians do exist- :cry:-

This propagation of out of the blue event has happened for a reason- Italian Pizza any one?- :omghaha:-

I never or ever said anything against pakistan but I am totally against terrorist and groups. Whatever country will support them that means they are terrorist country.

I also lost my one of childhood friend in MUmbai attack. so, I am totally....

just coz I have a different POV doesnt make me a false flag. Learn to respect contrarian arguments. Too many holes in this story, sometimes they say lashkar terrorists, sometimes it's 29 baloch, sometimes SSG.

These holes does not prove that incident does not happen. The incident happen...

than why do your indian mates call us terrorist you are doing the same

Those who are fighting there are not Indian.

These holes does not prove that incident does not happen. The incident happen...

why didnt you show the body of beheaded soldier to its family

LOL, tumhe baiwaquof banae ki jarrurat hai kya? Please don't be ostrich raise your head and see reality!!

and please you see the reality many of indian journalist are there who can tell you the reality

I never or ever said anything against pakistan but I am totally against terrorist and groups. Whatever country will support them that means they are terrorist country.

I also lost my one of childhood friend in MUmbai attack. so, I am totally....

As a part of absolute majority of Pakistani friendly populace- I put forth my condolences- RIP to your friend-

what you say is like saying pakistan runs a homeless shelter in those terror camps.

say what you think to this lady and we'll see how much balls you have

Martyr Hemraj's family on hunger strike, demands his head - YouTube

Pakistan is lucky they have us as a neighbor. If it were Israel they would have done a nut cracker on you. And remeber we have nearly 3 times as large army and 10 times as much capablities.

Your words don't hold any substance since GOI is still whining about the issue.
Another party you also accused could also claim to have settled the score yesterday. !!

Huh ? Do you know what is considered a whining or u just another madrassah kid throwing fancy words around ? He was asked a question on the floor of the parliament and he replied what he thought was truth. That's not whining but being answerable to legislature.. Whining would have been if he had said we will raise the issue again with pa authorities..

Anyways, I dont expect any pakistani to understand whats called being answerable cause u have no history to look it for, neither musharraf was answerable for this half baked bravado a decade back no any political leader as such ! So u can whine that he was whining.. while we are happy to have settled the score in our favour.. notwithstanding the face loss for PA in diplomatic world..

Reality of Indian Military in Kashmir............

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg

For Indians........

images

what you say is like saying pakistan runs a homeless shelter in those terror camps.

say what you think to this lady and we'll see how much balls you have

Martyr Hemraj's family on hunger strike, demands his head - YouTube

Pakistan is lucky they have us as a neighbor. If it were Israel they would have done a nut cracker on you. And remeber we have nearly 3 times as large army and 10 times as much capablities.

with that 3 times larger army you cant even do nothing so what would have israel done

Back
Top Bottom