What's new

Indian soldier’s b*********: ‘Attack carried out by SSG group: A K Antony

LOL, frog in well.

Kashmiries wants to stay with India and that was proved by astonishing high turn out during last elections. Alas you won't understand as most of you do not know meaning of word "election".

elections are just drama aisai cheezo sai woh tumhai baiwaquof bana saktai humai nahi

elections are just drama aisai cheezo sai woh tumhai baiwaquof bana saktai humai nahi

LOL, tumhe baiwaquof banae ki jarrurat hai kya? Please don't be ostrich raise your head and see reality!!

it is not terrorism it is freedom fighting and if we had not supported them still there struggle would have gone on we have not created extremist its your armed forces who have created them by killings and rapes

So why not kashmiri people do that......whey need pakistani people........example mumbai attack

wh do think about pakistani election?

I am not sure what NDA will do but we indians should not take this seriously until UPA is in power

so the blame game starts.
i am interested in the ending of this game

this blame game is started for a reason-

The reason being simple- To divert the attention of general emotional easily manipulated indian general public- from say Italian Marines Issue?- Makes sense-
Decision makers in india know very well that any event related to Pakistan can take precedent over any other issue-
After all they are from the same breed- :cheers:-

and i dont understand that why you indians cant understand the the truth that kashmiries dont want to be with india and we are doing the same that you did in east pakistan by training mukti banni if they were not terrorist why lashkar e taiba and other groups are terrorist

Pakistan started Khalistan India did Sindudesh, Pakistan started Kashmir India doing Balouchistan. The game is going on....

I dont think any beheading took place at all. Seems to be false propoganda by GOI again to raise the pakistan bogey

I almost cried by seeing such rational Indians do exist- :cry:-

This propagation of out of the blue event has happened for a reason- Italian Pizza any one?- :omghaha:-

Tell that to your brilliant ministers then :laugh:

while what I said is true that it's very difficult to prove it either way, each country will carry out information, media, diplomatic war to create the international perception to be favourable to them, so far India has an upper hand in this game.

pesab hum kare to koi problem nahi ......... per dusre aakr pisab kare to bardast nahi.....

:sniper: just want shoot then........ and cut imortant part so they never try to do it again..

You clearly didnt understand the quote.

Back
Top Bottom