What's new

Indian soldier’s b*********: ‘Attack carried out by SSG group: A K Antony

Reality of Indian Military in Kashmir............

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg

For Indians........

images

Nice work by Indian Army ..........:tup:

If the people try to take law and order in their hands , they should be given more harsher punishments.

Based on your logic Brahmdagh Bugti is in charge of RAW. Sheikh Haseena makes your foreign policies. :pakistan:
PA and ISI worked with Mujahidins. Whole world knows this. Pakistan also recognized Taliban too. If I am not wrong, Taliban are not philanthropists.

first it was some 29 baloch, then lashkar, now SSG, next will be pakistani aliens.
or ilyas kashmiri who has died but its india like what they did with manzar imam accusing him for hyderabad blast with out knowing that he has died

or ilyas kashmiri who has died but its india like what they did with manzar imam accusing him for hyderabad blast with out knowing that he has died

i mean ilyas kashmiri ki rooh

If true then I must say I'm impressed they were able to cross one of the most militarized defacto borders in the world, whack a few indian soldiers and then take their jolly good time at slitting a few throats and walking back casually with their combat gear and a few lifeless heads without even being noticed or detected

It's no wonder that Bollywood is doing so well.

Something similar happens regularly to Pakistani soldiers as well by Talibunnies which is deep inside your country.

Think before you shoot :azn:

Back
Top Bottom