What's new

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing

Any soldier from any country that fires on the helpless and poor can go to hell imho.
This might be in your religion.
Our religion says karma to be on the top, the soldier performed his duties and served for nation, he is to get Moksha.

Om bhurv bhuv swa: tatsyavituvareniyam bhargodevasa dhimahi dhiyoyo nah: prachodayat||

Means : O Almighty! please take us from darkness to lightness

Our religion says karma to be on the top, the soldier performed his duties and served for nation, he is to get Moksha.

In our religion he will get lanti.

WTF... Where the hell is religion got into this??

please dont do this...

Well Antibody, kindly delete that post where Razpak called Indian soldier a terrorist....you missed something on that page...:enjoy:

WTH wrong with you guys now stop this tom jerry fight incedent is done and today both BSF-pak rangers meet like this on border for EID wishes

183613_417561568279177_583637183_n.jpg

A person in uniform who fires indiscriminately on women and children no longer remains a nation's soldier. He is a criminal. Period.

If Pakistani soldier killed innocent Indian villagers, it would be a disgrace for us.
We will not have any issue with pakistani soldier then as well as he performed his duties... actual culprit is the commanding officer who comanded the soldier to fire on innocents..
ex: Only general dyre is remembered for massacre of jaliyanwalabagh not the soldiers who actually shooted civilians.

But what he said about religion ?

Reply in sane manner..
I hv not said anything to their religion, just put my point. I rest with my lines

We will not have any issue with pakistani soldier then as well as he performed his duties... actual culprit is the commanding officer who comanded the soldier to fire on innocents..
ex: Only general dyre is remembered for massacre of jaliyanwalabagh not the soldiers who actually shooted civilians.

I hv not said anything to their religion, just put my point. I rest with my lines

Perhaps, I would not be cut out to be a soldier. I could never follow such orders.

The beauty of battle becomes tainted once the cries of the innocent can be heard around the world.

I write what I feel is correct, and I don't get affected by you, of all the people, calling a liar. You ducked the question - plain and simple, because you didn't have an answer. And the question was not out of place. And you brought up religion again. This is the only thing that you base your hatred on - you damn bigot.

And yes .... move on.

Muck, Bigot aand personal attacks

whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jo Bolay O Nihal ....... Sat Sri Akal

Jo Bolay So nihal..sat Sri akal.

Perhaps, I would not be cut out to be a soldier. I could never follow such orders.

The beauty of battle becomes tainted once the cries of the innocent can be heard around the world.
In that case you are not loyal to the organization you are working for. A soldier is supposed to give and take life on mere an order. There lies his duties. He is not supposed to think about the consequences or result.

In that case you are not loyal to the organization you are working for. A soldier is supposed to give and take life on mere an order. There lies his duties. He is not supposed to think about the consequences or result.

I believe Pak army is one the best in the world because of their training. Our officers are taught to be top notch gentlemen.

Even in war there are rules of engagement.

This is what separates us from animals.

WTH wrong with you guys now stop this tom jerry fight incedent is done and today both BSF-pak rangers meet like this on border for EID wishes

183613_417561568279177_583637183_n.jpg

What I don't understand is why a Major General rank officer from our rangers have to go and hand over sweets to a Brig equivalent from India. Why couldn't a Brigadier from our side could go and do the same.

I don't approve of such a behavior.

Can some one from the forces comment on this disparity.

Back
Top Bottom