What's new

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing

Muck, Bigot aand personal attacks

whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jo Bolay So nihal..sat Sri akal.

Then answer the question.

Why is it that the Sikh soldiers who killed Indra Gandhi are hailed as heroes by Sikh community and their pictures are displayed in Golden temple.

Bhindranwale and many others who fought the Indian Army are also hailed as a heroes with Bhindranwale's photo displayed in Golden Temple.

Why is the Sikh Major General Kuldip Singh Brar, who led the attack on Golden Temple is generally taken as a traitor to Sikh cause.

Then answer the question.

Why is it that the Sikh soldiers who killed Indra Gandhi are hailed as heroes by Sikh community and their pictures are displayed in Golden temple.

Bhindranwale and many others who fought the Indian Army are also hailed as a heroes with Bhindranwale's photo displayed in Golden Temple.

Why is the Sikh Major General Kuldip Singh Brar, who led the attack on Golden Temple is generally taken as a traitor to Sikh cause.

as I said earleri..I will say it again...I will love to asnwer that question if you tell me the relevance of it in this thread. If you are asking just for you knowledge, still I will love to answer you for your knowledge, if you open another proper thread for nice and serious discussin.

as I said earleri..I will say it again...I will love to asnwer that question if you tell me the relevance of it in this thread. If you are asking just for you knowledge, still I will love to answer you for your knowledge, if you open another proper thread for nice and serious discussin.

No thank you. This answer is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom