What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

indian army is getting what they started...

One Pakistani army personal also died due to todays firings ...

do you even know that exchange of fire is very common there and is nothing new but when it comes to media and killing of soldiers and taking revenge comes to mind then it escalates situations.

this ability of talking from backside is indian capabilities... like your media...

I asked you a serious question..where did you get that news from..is it on TV or got some friends in the army ?

those who are saying reply them back fight them back kill more. First let me tell you that it is very easy to say this sitting home. One who has to face the bullet knows it. Your pants will go wet even if you remain 50km away and listen to those bombardments. So behave mature!

kashmir has always been and would be a thorn in the throat for the Indian establishment.But these skirmishes are not uncommon along the LoC.But what i personally think we should route diplomatic channels to end the ongoing skirmish.Alongside,we should prepare for a full-blown-out war after 10-12 yrs.DRDO should work on critical technologies like advanced missiles,BMDs,MIRVs,electronic and cyber warfare etc... while IA,IAF,IN should try to modernise itself quickly through domestic & foreign equipment procurements.alongside infrastructure in the NE should be enhanced and troops and aircrafts be properly placed there to prevent any possible chinese misadventure .Then we can think about a war to end these every-day problems in kashmir once-it-for-all

Really despicable the words being used for dead soldiers here, people should be ashamed. Indian or Pakistani they died for their country.

Something needs to be done before things get out of hand.

kashmir has always been and would be a thorn in the throat for the Indian establishment.But these skirmishes are not uncommon along the LoC.But what i personally think we should route diplomatic channels to end the ongoing skirmish.Alongside,we should prepare for a full-blown-out war after 10-12 yrs.DRDO should work on critical technologies like advanced missiles,BMDs,MIRVs,electronic and cyber warfare etc... while IA,IAF,IN should try to modernise itself quickly through domestic & foreign equipment procurements.alongside infrastructure in the NE should be enhanced and troops and aircrafts be properly placed there to prevent any possible chinese misadventure .Then we can think about a war to end these every-day problems in kashmir once-it-for-all

Diplomatic channels mostly wont work with Pak because their Indian diplomacy is charted at GHQ Rawalpindi.

Diplomatic channels mostly wont work with Pak because their Indian diplomacy is charted at GHQ Rawalpindi.
know that very well,thats why plz read carefully what i have suggested.... 10-12 build yourself..then..... a once-it-for-all war

Yesterday a soldier was saying on TV ''Rajputana Riffle unit thi sir, badla to lenge hi'' and he was not kidding. Btw a strong message to Pak is the need of time.

India killed Pak Soldier and severely injured other first - I think indian side didn't understood the message, hope this time they will.

Yeah baby ! :sniper:

Wait, I'm rooting for the wrong side ! :oops:

If I was POTUS, the US would invade from the east, India would come in from the west. And in 2 weeks Pakistan would be no more. All the terrorists who have safe havens would be gone, the entire Pak military would be destroyed. But dreams are just dreams.

Stop the non-sense before every poster in this thread goes on vacation.

Remember, this was started by India and Pakistan retaliated (how true is the Indian claim of beheading the soldiers, if a different question). This is now a retaliation to Pakistani retaliation which resulted in death to a Pakistani soldier. Pakistan is not going to sit idle, right now it will just be the Big Guns firing at each other but tomorrow this could raise tensions. India seems to be at fault since they are refusing a probe.

A famous quote: War is only pleasant to those who haven't tasted it.

Pakistan is on alert. India wouldn't like what will follow if they don't stop this and media propaganda, and come for a meeting.

Back
Top Bottom