What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

I can see your confusion. You want to post on a Pakistani forum just as a name but continue to say whatever you want and stop other from saying what you do not agree with. Unfortunately I keep away from commenting on your country and love hearing when your country men talk about our business. Thats how my learning curve works. But coming on here and telling my country men to shut his input is something I will not tolerate or stand by. If he is talking nonsense, engage him and take his argument down. I will not stand by this useless cowardice of calling us "violent" because you were shown facts of what this forum is no matter what the owner or moderator says it is. Relax and keep providing us with insight, instead of the usual drama.

Calm down. @forcetrip

I simply picked your line and ignored the real flow of your argument and what lead you to say that. I understand its a pakistani forum in principle, whatever webby and asim claim just to pursue their ambitions.

Let me be straight -- I trolled. :D

Peace. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know why South Indians are not proud of being Hindu. I mean they are Hindus like us, but they do not like to be proud about it like us North Indians have been. You can see this by the fact that most of bjp votes come from north india.

South Indians are much more secular minded than North Indians..thats why there was no place for BJP in our mind..

But now the trends are changing fast..myself once was a strong supporter of congress, is now a big NaMo fan....:)

Mother Sonia Gandhi may have forced her son Rahul to express regret about his recent outrageous behaviour, but it has triggered a discussion both within the party as well as among the allies on whether the Congress vice president is really ready to become the prime minister. Renu Mittal reports

Rahul Gandhi and the embarrassment he caused to the Congress party simply refuses to die down, with the All India Congress Committee vice president now making amends for his harsh words and admitting that he was wrong in his choice of words but certainly not in the sentiments.

Mother Sonia Gandhi appears to have given her son Rahul a dressing down for making a public exhibition of the party and the government, and for giving the Bharatiya Janata Party an issue to attack the Congress.

Speaking to media persons in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rahul said: “My mother told me that the words I used were very strong. In the hindsight, I feel may be my words were wrong, but the sentiment I felt was not wrong”.

“I spoke from the heart, I am entitled to voice my opinion,” Rahul said, adding that a large section of the party supported his stand.

Senior party leaders say it is clear from Rahul’s words that his mother asked him to almost apologize for the harsh words used by him, which undermined not only the authority of the party leadership -- that pushed the ordinance -- but also the entire cabinet and the prime minister which cleared the ordinance.

The UPA allies are also up in arms against Rahul with Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar speaking strongly in the Cabinet, while attacking the Congress vice president and the manner in which he forced the entire Cabinet to change a decision taken by him.

Non-Congress leaders are complaining that while the parliamentary system has been virtually destroyed, the Cabinet system is also now being destroyed.

He has been officially designated as the number two in the party and for all intents and purposes it has been made clear that because he is a Gandhi he is the heir to the Congress :hitwall: and would be the next prime minister in the event that the party gets its numbers together and is in a position to form the government.:angry:

In such a scenario, both the party and the government were forced to succumb to his diktat and tear off the ordinance along with making it clear they would also withdraw the bill which has been introduced during the winter session of Parliament.

More at Can a hot headed, immature Rahul be India's PM? - Rediff.com News

It is very hard to believe Rahul gandhi was kept in dark when the ordinance was being formulated. It appears as though it was all pre planned, i.e Rahul Gandhi would go and speak against the ordinance in public thereby becoming a sort of a hero, but guess he bit more that he could swallow!

Hotheaded?

He's a nobody except for his surname.

What's he going to do? Party in Europe while terrorists attack another Indian city (26/11)?

He can't even deliver a speech without idiotic mistakes that a 10 grader debate participant in any school would spot and he wants to be the PM?

What does he have in terms of administrative experience? Nothing.

What influence does he have except for his party giving reservations and free handouts to selected groups of people and the daaru-chicken crowd? Zilch.

It is impossible to even believe how some people want this joker to be the PM.

Hotheaded?

He's a nobody except for his surname.

What's he going to do? Party in Europe while terrorists attack another Indian city (26/11)?

He can't even deliver a speech without idiotic mistakes that a 10 grader debate participant in any school would spot and he wants to be the PM?

What does he have in terms of administrative experience? Nothing.

What influence does he have except for his party giving reservations and free handouts to selected groups of people and the daaru-chicken crowd? Zilch.

It is impossible to even believe how some people want this joker to be the PM.

Rahul Gandhi is country's top douche. It's appalling how all the senior congress leaders including MMS suck up to him just because of his fake Gandhi surname. Just goes to show their mentality.

I actually find RG to be slightly crazy, in addition to being a complete retard.

Even at 43, he lacks social skills which even a street vendor has. The vendor also probably has greater political acumen.

Anybody can be PM . Its not as if PM takes any Decision . Everything is decided by cabinet our bureaucracy pushes ideas . They just put their ink on it .

he already is a PM..elections are just a formality

but still i will congratulate him after elections

Anybody can be PM . Its not as if PM takes any Decision . Everything is decided by cabinet our bureaucracy pushes ideas . They just put their ink on it .

Err thats more of a President's role. i.e just putting ink on it ( max he can reject once thats it)

PM is actually quite powerful.

Err thats more of a President's role. i.e just putting ink on it ( max he can reject once thats it)

PM is actually quite powerful.

In a coalition PM power's is restrained and No PM understands socio-economic fabric better than bureaucracy.

In a coalition PM power's is restrained and No PM understands socio-economic fabric better than bureaucracy.

Coalition dynamics is different and the PM would certainly be restrained but more than anything its just because of losing majority in parliament. Bureaucracy doesnt run everything, else we wouldnt be having so much of scams. ( Bureaucracy is also corrput but not the extent of politicians)

All important decisions are taken by the cabinet chaired by the PM and PM calls the shot. A strong and credible PM would certainly make a difference. Though technically anyone can become a PM, the "right" PM would indeed make a vast difference to the governing of the country.

Even the Indians who are die-hard Congress supporters don't seem to like Rahul.

That's must mean Rahul is pretty bad. :P

Most of the educated guys dont like him. At all. All he has in his CV is his fake and now corrupt surname of Gandhi.

I supported Congress in my home state here in Karnataka, but will never vote for Congress in the national elections.

he already is a PM..elections are just a formality

but still i will congratulate him after elections

Are you sure about that ???

RG has blood relations with IG , it is learnt he is defence enthusiast too. He might not be as pleasing as MMS. He won't take half measures either , be assured of that.

Back
Top Bottom