What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If you had little sense u wouldnt say like this. After all what else can be expected from likes you.

Friends...today i saw the news about the news that some verdict came with favorable view to Modiji...But again...although i am a Modi fan...but i still feel the pain about the Lady...We may be happy that Modiji get a verdict which is deserving, again we should be compassionate enough to feel the pain of elderly lady who lost so much in her life...In this context i find an article which is very balanced and nice one...I feel..that being a good leader for all Modi should do whatever is suggested in that article..

Blog: Open letter to Narendra Modi on his big victory | NDTV.com

Friends...today i saw the news about the news that some verdict came with favorable view to Modiji...But again...although i am a Modi fan...but i still feel the pain about the Lady...We may be happy that Modiji get a verdict which is deserving, again we should be compassionate enough to feel the pain of elderly lady who lost so much in her life...In this context i find an article which is very balanced and nice one...I feel..that being a good leader for all Modi should do whatever is suggested in that article..

Blog: Open letter to Narendra Modi on his big victory | NDTV.com

Do u know anything about aheshan zafri ?

I don't feel sad (I feel nothing), but it would be nice if Modi met this lady. Of course nothing would come out of it. She has nothing to lose. Modi-haters won't let her live in peace anyway. Still a meeting would be nice for him.

WTF ... They Ruined 7 years of this poor women Sadhi Pragya Singh... without any charge sheet filed now they are planning to drop all cases against her...

The Myth of Saffron Terror is finished...

@JanjaWeed @Android @Marxist @blood @ @GURU DUTT @CorporateAffairs @Flamingo @utraash @StormShadow @WAR-rior @eowyn @KRAIT @Janmejay @Gautam @Dash @kaykay @Truth Finder @adwityagrata @Roybot @jha @harpoon

NIA set to drop case against Sadhvi Pragya, others arrested by MP Police
New Delhi, Fri Dec 27 2013
M_Id_452437_Sunil-Pragya.jpg

Nearly six years after the murder of RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has concluded that the Madhya Pradesh Police arrested the wrong people, including Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur. Joshi, an accused in the 2006 Malegaonblasts and the Samjhauta and Ajmer blasts in 2007, was found dead in Dewas on December 29, 2007.

According to the NIA probe, Joshi was killed by Lokesh Sharma and Rajender Pehalwan, both accused in the Samjhauta blasts case, for allegedly misbehaving with Thakur. The duo were reportedly helped by Dilip Jagtap and Jitender Sharma. All the four have beenarrested. Sharma, a BJP youth wing leader, was arrested from Mhow recently, after which the NIA claimed the probe had been completed.

NIA sources said the group also feared that Joshi may expose their alleged involvement in bomb blast cases. Lokesh Sharma and Rajender Pehalwan are also reported to have had a financial dispute with Joshi.

The sources said the agency is seeking the home ministry's sanction to prosecute the four accused, after which a chargesheet will be filed. The agency is also examining the CFSL report on the murderweapon.

The agency then plans to approach the MP special court seeking to drop the charges against Pragya Singh Thakur, Harshad Solanki, Vasudev Parmar, Anand Raj Kataria and BJP councillor Ramcharan Patel, who were booked under IPC Sections 302 (murder), 120 (B) (criminal conspiracy) and 201 (destruction of evidence) by the MP Police.

While Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case, is currently in jail, Parmar, Kataria and Patel have been released onbail. Solanki is also still in jail for his alleged role in other crimes. The MP Police, in its chargesheet filed in 2011, had claimed that Joshi was shot by Harshad Solanki. It had said that Joshi was killed because Solanki and the others had started regarding him as a threat.

NIA set to drop case against Sadhvi Pragya, others arrested by MP Police - Indian Express

Last edited:
Independent MP Om Prakash Yadav withdraws support from UPA

Independent MP Om Prakash Yadav today withdrew his support to the UPA government over issues of alleged corruption, price rise and political vendetta against leaders of the Opposition by the government.

Yadav, who has been warming up to the BJP for sometime praised its prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi as a "strong leader" and said that the country needs bold leadership this time.

He was talking to reporters at his residence after submitting a letter to President Pranab Mukherjee.

In his communication to the President, Yadav said that he withdraws his support from Union Council of Ministers headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

"This letter may kindly be treated as my withdrwal of support from union government which I had extended at the time of its formation in year 2009," he said in the letter.

Yadav had defeated Bihar strongman and former RJD MPShahabuddin's wife Heena Saheb from Siwan seat in the 2009 Lok Sabha elections.

In the letter, Yadav also touched upon issues like rising prices of essential commodities and alleged rampant corruption during the UPA regime.

"As you are aware, the country is going through a worst phase with regards to astronomical increase in the price of essential commodities very badly affecting the common man of the country. Besides, there is rampant corruption at all levels of the government," the letter stated.

"The Congress led UPA government at the centre has failed to address these issues. To make the situation worse, it has started working with the motive of political vendetta against leaders of opposition and the decision taken by the government in this regard in the last couple of days is against the basic ethos of democracy," Yadav alleged in the letter.

Copy of this letter has also been marked to the Prime Minister.

Yadav's letter levelling allegation of political vendetta on the UPA government comes a day after the centre decided to set up an enquiry commission to probe snoopgate in Gujarat which has been strongly resented by the BJP.

Sources said Yadav was in touch with senior BJP leadership.
Independent MP Om Prakash Yadav withdraws support from UPA | Business Standard

Another one in the bag for BJP in bihar! Modi wave? of-course NOT! :sarcastic:

2014: Electoral math – part 3

Two outcomes are possible in the 2014 Lok Sabha election. First, a BJP-led NDA government. Second, a Third Front government supported by the Congress-led UPA.

The emergence of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has meanwhile altered the arithmetic. But can AAP skim enough voteshare away from the Congress and the BJP in areas where door-to-door campaigns, so effective in Delhi, are not feasible?

In urban areas, AAP will cut into Congress voteshare significantly. It will also cut into BJP voteshare in cities such as Bangalore and Delhi. But the damage done to the BJP will be limited. As we saw in the Delhi assembly elections, for every 6 votes out of 100 that the BJP lost to AAP, the Congress lost 36 votes out of 100. A similar pattern could be witnessed in the Lok Sabha poll.

Taking the average of most opinion poll estimates, this is how the 2014 Lok Sabha seat numbers stack up for the Congress, its remaining UPA allies, the BJP, its NDA allies and regional parties which comprise a putative Third Front (“others” include small regional parties and AAP; for the purpose of this analysis, Andhra Pradesh is treated as undivided):

Congress: 90.

UPA allies: 15 (NCP 5, NC 2, Others 8).

Total UPA: 105

Third Front:

Left Front: 27

BSP: 25

RJD: 12

TRS: 13

BJD: 12

AIADMK: 28

Others: 4

Total Third Front: 121

Thus UPA (105) + Third Front (121): 226.

Possible outside support: SP (15), JDU (8): 23

Total Third Front + UPA: 249

TMC (25) would not lend outside support to this coalition due to the Left Front’s presence. YSR (14) similarly would stay away due to TRS. DMK (7) would be out because of AIADMK. Only SP (15) and JDU (8) in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar respectively may swallow their pride and lend outside support to the Third Front-UPA government despite BSP and RJD being part of the patchwork coalition.

Outcome: at 249 seats with ambivalent outside support from SP/JDU and 226 seats otherwise, Third Front + UPA would be well short of a simple majority.

The second possible outcome is a BJP-led NDA government. What do the Narendra Modi-led BJP numbers look like? Here’s a state-wise estimate, broken up into four tiers for coherence:

1stTier:

1. Gujarat: 24
  2. Madhya Pradesh: 25
  3. Rajasthan: 23
Total: 72

2ndTier:

4. Uttar Pradesh: 35

5. Bihar: 18

6. Maharashtra: 17

Total: 70

3rdTier:

7. Chhattisgarh: 8

8. Jharkhand: 7

9. Karnataka: 15

Total: 30

4thTier:

10. Delhi: 6

11. Haryana: 5

12. Punjab: 3

13. Uttarakhand: 5

14. Himachal: 3

15. Goa: 2

16. Assam: 3

17. Andhra Pradesh: 6

18. West Bengal: 1

19. Odisha: 1

20. Tamil Nadu: 1

Total: 36

BJP Total: 208 seats from 20 states as detailed above plus 24 seats from the remaining 15 states/UTs: 232.

Pre-poll NDA allies would add another 42 seats (Shiv Sena 15, Shiromani Akali Dal 7, TDP 8, Others and Independents 12).

Total NDA 232+42: 274.

Once the NDA crosses the majority threshold and TF-Congress numbers fall short, regional parties, which would have flirted with a Third Front, could gravitate towards the NDA as post-poll allies to give the government a larger majority. These include AIADMK and YSR with a likely tally of 42 Lok Sabha seats between them. That would take the NDA to 316 seats (274+42).

And yet, to achieve these numbers, Modi needs to reorient his own campaign. He must increasingly focus on issues and his economic and foreign policy vision. At rallies, along with speaking on local issues, at least one thematic idea based on solutions (power, infra, agriculture, education, healthcare, monetary policy, terrorism) must be highlighted.

Criticism of dynastic politics and specific cases of Congress corruption can and should legitimately form a part of Modi’s campaign speeches. But a positive, solution-oriented focus must henceforth lie at the heart of each speech.

Only then will a wave gather the force necessary to carry the NDA to power.
2014: Electoral math – part 3 by Head On : Minhaz Merchant's blog-The Times Of India

frustrated congress bigot?

This rule hardly matters.

Modi has gone pass all this shi**. Hes now on a more greater platform.

Its just these congress and AAP maggots are still stuck with these pity issues.

Congress and BJP both are corrupt....Modi can't even speak correct facts in a speech, too much of hype is not good too

Congress and BJP both are corrupt....Modi can't even speak correct facts in a speech, too much of hype is not good too

So what alternative do you propose ??

The party which considers Batla encounter as fake and giving out kashmir to others in a platter .

So what alternative do you propose ??

The party which considers Batla encounter as fake and giving out kashmir to others in a platter .
Keep repeating the same manipulated news again and again , I would be more than happy if AAP would cut a nice amount of BJP votes.

Satyameva Jayate: Truth Alone Triumphs

My dear sisters and brothers,

The law of nature is that Truth alone triumphs – Satyameva Jayate. Our judiciary having spoken, I felt it important to share my inner thoughts and feelings with the nation at large.

The end brings back memories of the beginning. The devastating earthquake of 2001 had plunged Gujarat into the gloom of death, destruction and sheer helplessness. Hundreds of lives were lost. Lakhs were rendered homeless. Entire livelihoods were destroyed. In such traumatic times of unimaginable suffering, I was given the responsibility to soothe and rebuild. And we had whole heartedly plunged ourselves into the challenge at hand.

Within a mere five months however, the mindless violence of 2002 had dealt us another unexpected blow. Innocents were killed. Families rendered helpless. Property built through years of toil destroyed. Still struggling to get back on its feet from the natural devastation, this was a crippling blow to an already shattered and hurting Gujarat.

I was shaken to the core. ‘Grief’, ‘Sadness’, ‘Misery’, ‘Pain’, ‘Anguish’, ‘Agony’ – mere words could not capture the absolute emptiness one felt on witnessing such inhumanity.

On one side was the pain of the victims of the earthquake, and on the other the pain of the victims of the riots. In decisively confronting this great turmoil, I had to single-mindedly focus all the strength given to me by the almighty, on the task of peace, justice and rehabilitation; burying the pain and agony I was personally wracked with.

During those challenging times, I often recollected the wisdom in our scriptures; explaining how those seating in positions of power did not have the right to share their own pain and anguish. They had to suffer it in solitude. I lived through the same,experiencing this anguish in searingly sharp intensity. In fact, whenever I remember those agonizing days, I have only one earnest prayer to God. That never again should such cruelly unfortunate days come in the lives of any other person, society, state or nation.

This is the first time I am sharing the harrowing ordeal I had gone through in those days at a personal level.

However, it was from these very built up emotions that I had appealed to the people of Gujarat on the day of the Godhra train burning itself; fervently urging for peace and restraint to ensure lives of innocents were not put at risk. I had repeatedly reiterated the same principles in my daily interactions with the media in those fateful days of February-March 2002 as well; publically underlining the political will as well as moral responsibility of the government to ensure peace, deliver justice and punish all guilty of violence. You will also find these deep emotions in my recent words at my Sadbhavana fasts, where I had emphasized how such deplorable incidents did not behove a civilized society and had pained me deeply.

In fact, my emphasis has always been on developing and emphasizing a spirit of unity; with the now widely used concept of ‘my 5 crore Gujarati brothers and sisters’ having crystallised right at the beginning of my tenure as CM itself from this very space.

However, as if all the suffering was not enough, I was also accused of the death and misery of my own loved ones, my Gujarati brothers and sisters. Can you imagine the inner turmoil and shock of being blamed for the very events that have shattered you!
For so many years, they incessantly kept up their attack, leaving no stone unturned. What pained even more was that in their overzealousness to hit at me for their narrow personal and political ends, they ended up maligning my entire state and country. This heartlessly kept reopening the wounds that we were sincerely trying to heal. It ironically also delayed the very justice that these people claimed to be fighting for. Maybe they did not realize how much suffering they were adding to an already pained people.

Gujarat however had decided its own path. We chose peace over violence. We chose unity over divisiveness. We chose goodwill over hatred. This was not easy, but we were determined to commit for the long haul. From a life of daily uncertainty and fear; my Gujarat transformed into one of Shanti, Ekta and Sadbhavana. I stand a satisfied and reassured man today. And for this, I credit each and every Gujarati.

The Gujarat Government had responded to the violence more swiftly and decisively than ever done before in any previous riots in the country. Yesterday’s judgement culminated a process of unprecedented scrutiny closely monitored by the highest court of the land, the Honourable Supreme Court of India. Gujarat’s 12 years of trial by the fire have finally drawn to an end. I feel liberated and at peace.

I am truly grateful to all those who stood by me in these trying times; seeing through the facade of lies and deceit. With this cloud of misinformation firmly dispelled, I will now also hope that the many others out there trying to understand and connect with the real Narendra Modi would feel more empowered to do so.

Those who derive satisfaction by perpetuating pain in others will probably not stop their tirade against me. I do not expect them to. But, I pray in all humility, that they at least now stop irresponsibly maligning the 6 crore people of Gujarat.
Emerging from this journey of pain and agony; I pray to God that no bitterness seeps into my heart. I sincerely do not see this judgement as a personal victory or defeat, and urge all – my friends and especially my opponents – to not do so as well. I was driven by this same principle at the time of the Honourable Supreme Court’s 2011 judgement on this matter. I fasted 37 days for Sadbhavana, choosing to translate the positive judgement into constructive action, reinforcing Unity and Sadbhavana in society at large.

I am deeply convinced that the future of any society, state or country lies in harmony. This is the only foundation on which progress and prosperity can be built. Therefore, I urge one and all to join hands in working towards the same, ensuring smiles on each and every face.
Once again, Satyameva Jayate!

Vande Mataram!

99x38xsignature.png.pagespeed.ic.6NxxYLf-5T.webp

Narendra Modi

Satyameva Jayate: Truth Alone Triumphs | Home | www.narendramodi.in

Back
Top Bottom