What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Keep repeating the same manipulated news again and again , I would be more than happy if AAP would cut a nice amount of BJP votes.

Can you explain to me, why do you like the AAP? Other than, "We are corruption-free" (lol, everybody who has paid a bribe is corrupt)

What policy measures etc do you agree with?

And you're starting to sound almost Pakistani in the way you're denying of the facts. Heck at first I thought the AAP were top-shit. I love how they report all of their donations etc.

But hey I doubt I'm going to convince you, every party has its die-hard supporters, people who wont change their mind, no matter what. You're one of those for AAP

Goa CM Manohar Parrikar adopts 2 villages in 'Uttarakhand' for rehabilitation. Goa BJP will donate salary to start with...

This won't be in Media headlines because its BJP...

1532000_345743408898647_1216866832_n.jpg

I was serving under a 'wrong' government: Top ex-babu

PATNA: Former Union home secretary R K Singhsaid on Friday the BJP was a choice political party "for people like" him to join, given its uncompromising stand on matters of national interest, internal security and corruption. Besides, he could not align with any other political party in Bihar, either RJD or JD (U), as they are in cahoots with the Congress.

"I was in service in the government of a wrong party (read Congress-led UPA at the Centre). There is so much corruption there. It is now that (Congress vice-president) Rahul Gandhi has realized that corruption is a big problem that needs to be tackled," Singh said.

He, in the same vein, said, "Neither PM Manmohan Singh norCongress president Sonia Gandhi knows anything about the country, its extent, administrative units and problems. No other party, except the BJP, knows about what the country needs. We can remove the UPA."

He was speaking at the state BJP headquarters for the first time after joining the BJP in Delhi a month ago. Earlier, Singh received a rousing welcome at the Patna airport down to the state BJP headquarters where people from the state capital and Bhojpur district assembled in large numbers and rent the air with slogans 'Ara kshetra ki yahi pukar,R K Singh ho ummidwar (Ara parliamentary constituency giving this call, R K Singh be its candidate)' and 'Lok Sabha ki yahi pookar, R K Singh abki bar (Lok Sabha giving this call, this time it be R K Singh)'.

They, of course, also hailed BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi and former Bihar deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi, who was present with former minister Giriraj Singh and others.

Asked if he felt any remorse at some stage for arresting former BJP chief and stalwart L K Advani during his 1990 'rath yatra' at Samastipur, Singh said he was performing his "duty", and he, as anIAS officer, had also arrested his relatives for wrongdoing.

Modi described him a "no-nonsense" official, and also attributed the Bihar turnaround story through roads to his stint as road construction department principal secretary (PS). "If R K Singh had not been the department's PS and Nand Kishore Yadav the department's minister, the success story of Bihar road would not have been a reality. He did not flinch from blacklisting erring companies entrusted with the job of road construction. If anytime the Bihar turnaround story is written, the name of R K Singh will figure there," Modi said.
I was serving under a 'wrong' government: Top ex-babu - The Times of India

Subah ka bhoola shyam ko ghar aaye to use bhula nahi kehte!

Can you PLEASE explain to me just this.............

I hope this video isn't tempered/manipulated or media hasn't changed the facts?
Soye huye ko jaga sakte ho, sone ka natak karne wale ko nahi. These AAPtards are just like the other two congressi's here. Don't pay attention to him, atleast on this thread.

Keep repeating the same manipulated news again and again , I would be more than happy if AAP would cut a nice amount of BJP votes.

Manipulated news . You must be kidding me .

1. Arvind Kejriwal saying Batla Encounter is fake

2. Prashant Bhushan saying giving independence to J&K

Where is the manipulation here . Now deny this to .

You know what AAP is ?? fcuking anti-nationalists they are .

Back
Top Bottom