What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Facts never mattered to the opinionated.

Yes, they did absolutely the right thing in 1947. No need to seek reassurance every bloody second!

The only mistake was leaving the relatives behind...

Not reassurance, if its not @Oscar and some other member, my attitude would have been "no damn given" but then we can have discussion and try to bridge the understanding gaps with few people who are ready to change their opinion if convinced with thoughts.

Regarding 1947, the wrong happened. But even if you do wrong, do it perfectly. An imperfect wrong is what hurting us today. Same is with BDesh.

I barely understand Hindi. I watch Modi's speeches/interviews etc just because they are so inspiring. People underestimate what a dosage of positive but balanced enthusiasm does to people's spirits. Many will vote for BJP just because of that.

1375079_1518153388411939_8089622965630768742_n.jpg

No, all it needs is a crowd of extremists abusing the people who allow them the kind of freedom that even no Muslim country gives them, especially to the non dominant sects. Anywhere...

If people think that the likes of that Owaisi fil.th abusing Hinduism and a crowd of fil.thy extremist bigots going berserk after that fi.lth is going to win them fans and the same Hindus will think about how to uplift this fil.th, they got it totally wrong.

A lot needs to be corrected in India.

And it will be. This is just the beginning. One should not push the luck too far.

Anyway it will be a few extremist "leaders" who need to be crushed and the rest will fall in line very quick. We have seen how it works.

Anti Indians, or fanatics who claim to genocide Hindu's don't deserve any mercy - I hope BJP takes that into account...a lot of appeasers running around too.

I barely understand Hindi. I watch Modi's speeches/interviews etc just because they are so inspiring. People underestimate what a dosage of positive but balanced enthusiasm does to people's spirits. Many will vote for BJP just because of that.

watch this speech than.....................

eventhough the man can hardly speak english, but his desire & enthusiasm to connect with an average voter of Salem is truely commendable.

FINALLY, India will have a leader who will talk to foreign leaders in Indian language & THEY will have to keep a translator to understand what he is saying.

See, that's where you are wrong, our whole administrative structure is purely secular.

"Modi" as a person, and "BJP" as a national party and the only opposing party to the congress will most likely come into power because of the anti incumbency factor and because of the poor state of the economy and numerous scams and scandals that the last tenure was tainted with.

Modi and BJP are not entering the fray with anything against the muslims of India - if they win and most likely they will their next term will be purely based on their performance.

This whole Muslim bogey is being created by the congress in a communal attempt to bring her prodigal son called pappu to the throne - the Muslims of India are in no danger, were in no danger and will never be in any danger. The muslims of India know that and so does abdullah - hence he is just talking out of his rear.
Even you doing the same is not impossible, right? But knowing you, shall someone think it as a plausible event and start threatening about you since its not impossible?

Scaling up? Yes, since having 0.5% of murderers dont testify a possibility of potential 50% murderers. You cant comment without taking social fabric and moral values of billions into consideration. Its billion number, which makes any scaling even more illogical.

But yes, even God coming to greet me tonight is possible.

You have to understand, that Modi's past and his off and on statements dont exactly build confidence of this "other" image you talk about. Yes, getting Bohri Muslims involved shows that he has business in his mind.. but what does he weigh more? Progress or Political points?

One has to see the bubbling hatred that built up over the years for Jews in Europe.. or the Hutu and Tutsis..
Yet all it takes is a little match to light the fire.

You have to understand, that Modi's past and his off and on statements dont exactly build confidence of this "other" image you talk about. Yes, getting Bohri Muslims involved shows that he has business in his mind.. but what does he weigh more? Progress or Political points?

One has to see the bubbling hatred that built up over the years for Jews in Europe.. or the Hutu and Tutsis..
Yet all it takes is a little match to light the fire.

The likes of congi pittoos, the jokers in UP and Bihar indulging in the blatant use of communal and votebank politics and purposeful appeasement tactics has disillusioned a lot of Indians and they desire change, they also desire an end to corruption and want to see growth and development - something on the lines of what Gujarat has witnessed over the years.

But is there any wholesale hatred towards any certain community? - frankly no - but these leaders like Abdullah and others who project a leader as a potential threat - especially a leader who the majority of Indians look up to in the future is adding up to that frustration.

But will this frustration add up to wholesale genocide of that community? :lol: - not even distantly possible - this is plain an simple fear mongering for votes.

Back
Top Bottom