What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

2 incidents happened yesterday, I posted one. I am not judging buy just one or two incidents like this. What can u say when party PM candidate itself is having wrong records?
May be BJP not responsible for this incident, But organisations affiliated it like Bajrangadal, Shiv Sainiks are more of involved in moral policing. So this makes BJP directly responsible...
Not to mention PM candidates close ally Amit Shah....For me it looks like most probably he will end up in jail.
Any how, its a party with largest criminals fielded. Problem for me is, still they claim "Party with difference....". This is where i have problem.

You have opened my eyes :cry: ........ we will all now vote for the congress. Happy ?

You donot understand me or my post...i understand that BJP might have done it....Still then i like it....You know why?.....Because i find tlhe people like you as the biggest hypocrate of my country...That is the reason...although BJP may bring criminal element ...but still then their intent is good ....That at least i will see one day a nation without the minority appeasing Congi party eliminated from Indian politics for ever...That is why I like to see BJP to win...

You have to give concession to the fact that he is a muslim and his hate is ingrained.

BJP pulls up all of it's defenses from Mahabharat serial makers because they know their supporters are illiterate.
WHo cares what the father thinks? State machinery and money used without even a registered complaint? WHo the hell is he to get any of this without procedure? WHo paid for all the hotel and aircraft tickets and deployment of policemen- Including IG and SP- for months?- the goddamn father? We did't pay for an IG so that he could stalk women. It's tax payers money. ANd we pay the money to put up an ATS to stop TERRORIST activities, not for Modi and Amit Shah to stalk women they like. And yeah they stalked her coz of saheb's 'personal' interest, not coz of any 'father request'. They just caught hold of that poor b@stard and are arm twisting him with god knows what threats.

& all congress supporters are P.hDs :lol:

1476611_566603666751819_91409746_n.jpg

2 incidents happened yesterday, I posted one. I am not judging buy just one or two incidents like this. What can u say when party PM candidate itself is having wrong records?May be BJP not responsible for this incident, But organisations affiliated it like Bajrangadal, Shiv Sainiks are more of involved in moral policing. So this makes BJP directly responsible...Not to mention PM candidates close ally Amit Shah....For me it looks like most probably he will end up in jail.Any how, its a party with largest criminals fielded. Problem for me is, still they claim "Party with difference....". This is where i have problem.
What about entire party who is ruling has wrong record ?
VHP and Bajrang Dal do something and BJP is directly responsible ? Do you know VHP and Bajarng Dal is made silent in Gujarat.
75 convictions were made in Gujarat riots, while Congress goons are roaming free. Your govt in Assam has failed to convict any one.
I don't even want to go into details of billions of dollars looted in Congress rule.

BTW, BJP's PM candidate doesn't have wrong record, he has been ALLEGED of crimes, none of which are proven even after a decade with CBI in hands of Congress and also by SIT appointed by Supreme Court.

Why don't you ever talk of Assam riots ? Is Assam not a part of India?

Yes, VHP and Bajrangadal do some thing then BJP is responsible. They are affiliated to BJP directly. They support each other.

Every time so conveniently you are hiding behind SIT verdict, You are carrying SIT verdict every where and show, look modi is clean. If this is the case, How can u say congress party leader has wrong record? Any of their leaders wrong doing is proved in SC? Not even one scam proved yet. Does this make them clean? Morover, Sonia and Rahul do not even have pending cases (as i know). How can u call them corrupt?

You are talking about 75 convictions? It was not because of Modi, Modi has nothing to do with that. We should give credit to NGO's for this. There were NGO which tried all the way including sting opeartions and nailed them. Not modi. What did babu bajrangi say? Dint he praise modi for saving him?Many cases needed to transfer outside gujrat to get convictions. Isnt it? Should be ashamed to give credit to modi for convictions.

You are asking me why we talk about Guajrat and not Assam? Actually i should ask same question to you. Why we hate only modi when riots happened in Assam and Guajrat? Why do we hate only BJP? Dont we know that both the places its muslims who suffered more? Most of the time rioters are BD or VHP their ideology backs BJP or BJP backs them.

Every muslim hate to vote congress including me (but honestly i like Rahul! or Sonia), Many of us want to teach a lesson to congress. Actually most of them. Probably this is the reason this time around madhya pradesh and Rajasthan most muslims voted BJP.

It is common feeling amoung muslims that, If BJP comes to power then there will not be any riots. Because they do all these things for power and if they have it they want to enjoy that smoothly. Where as if congress is in power, BD and VHP will be so active, that they want to showcase their work, they want their name in news every time. Congress will never act, it fears it will lose Hindu vote, and thinks that muslims dont have other choice.

I think this time BJP election campaign was far more secular, because they realized that people no more vote just for Hindu sake. I think this time more muslims would have voted BJP but your PM candidate ruined that.

Some what related to this: 2 Beef stalls closed just wk before. It was in public market, it operated for 5 years when BJP was in power. But now congress is in power, within a a year beef stalls closed!

MODIji in his youth as a Sanyasi!!!

But now...!

Stalker8.bmp

Last edited:
You donot understand me or my post...i understand that BJP might have done it....Still then i like it....You know why?.....Because i find tlhe people like you as the biggest hypocrate of my country...That is the reason...although BJP may bring criminal element ...but still then their intent is good ....That at least i will see one day a nation without the minority appeasing Congi party eliminated from Indian politics for ever...That is why I like to see BJP to win...

This is some what good...You know what, I hate here people argue BJP is decent , corrupt free party. I know that most of them support just because they hate us. @KRAIT do u understand now? People like him easily find BJP will work for them and congress work for minorities. This is feeling in every muslims.

Now, I will ask you. Did muslims ask reservation? How many times muslims fought for it? Did muslims ask Haj subsidy? Tomorrow congess reverses these facilities, dont you think muslims still vote for congress? I dont know when congress and BJP will understand this. Congress thinks that just by announcing some schemes muslim vote guaranteed ( Actually most of the scheme will not reach). But congress is losing both votes. Muslim do not even care about this, its like any other government schemes not so easily reachable to common man. BJP uses this opportunity to tell hindu community that they are in danger. Certain extent this makes Majority to Hate minority. Anyways congress is the loser.

Its so easy to defeat congress. It just has to lose muslim vote. BJP just need to change a bit. This time around they are much better than before...No temple issue this time yet. Only problem is Modi...

@doublemaster That's why I support Modi. I don't like L K Advani. The way Modi has worked for Muslims in Gujarat, if projected to rest of Indian Muslims, they will surely vote BJP.

But I agree, BJP has yet to soften its stance.

@doublemaster That's why I support Modi. I don't like L K Advani. The way Modi has worked for Muslims in Gujarat, if projected to rest of Indian Muslims, they will surely vote BJP.

Probably u did not understand what i wrote.

RSS worker attacked with Bombs in presence of Police and was killed in Calicut

995598_726254714054270_1343565652_n.jpg

Its ironic that, Most of the time they killed others infront of police.....!

By the way, Media one is Jamatee channel, isnt it?

Its ironic that, Most of the time they killed others infront of police.....!

By the way, Media one is Jamatee channel, isnt it?
Poda rascal Kunda mone!!!

We Should harden our Stand more...

FATWAS BAN OUTSIDERS’ ENTRY INTO RAMESWARAM VILLAGES

Back
Top Bottom