What's new

Indian navy opens fire on Pak fishermen

Oh ho.

Itna naraaz kyun ho rhi ho.

Mazaak ko mazaak samajho na.

Mujay Hindu pasand ney hain, magar main kisi ke religion ko toh buraa ney kehta.

Respect mine, and I can respect yours.

gussa to aapko aaya.. when politics is discuused, aapne hindus ke beliefs par mazaak udaya.
but none of us will even care.. that willl get you riled up more..

India has returned hundreds of Pakistani fishermen and Pakistan has reciprocated. So it would make no sense to unsettle this "harmony" and mutual understanding.

Smugglers on the other hand, are fair game, be it Indian smugglers or Pakistani.

Iran has in the past shot at and killed Pakistani "fishermen" (read smugglers),

So you think I give the Iranians a free pass?

Dude it doesn't affect me or you directly, but If your country is responsible for killing a poor fisherman, is it considered collateral damage?

Your country fucked up somebody's life.

I mean let's be honest.

Your navy is a super duper power when catching a Pakistani trawler, but when it comes to 6 guys on an inflatable peice of rubber they are all of sudden unaware and useless?

Propaganda ki bhi koi haad hotii hain.

So you think I give the Iranians a free pass?

Dude it doesn't affect me or you directly, but If your country is responsible for killing a poor fisherman, is it considered collateral damage?

Your country fucked up somebody's life.

I mean let's be honest.

Your navy is a super duper power when catching a Pakistani trawler, but when it comes to 6 guys on an inflatable peice of rubber they are all of sudden unaware and useless?

Propaganda ki bhi koi haad hotii hain.

Coastal security has been beefed up post Mumbai attack, before that no one even considered that such an attack was possible. People in sub continent are not very pro active, partly because of lack of funds and party because they are lazy. You should know that, given the ease and impunity with which terrorists have been striking your military bases.

If the Navy fired at these "fishermen" they must have had a very good reason, and am sure they have ample proof as well (seized boats and luggage). Besides, no one is dead.

Coastal security has been beefed up post Mumbai attack, before that no one even considered that such an attack was possible. People in sub continent are not very pro active, partly because of lack of funds and party because they are lazy. You should know that, given the ease and impunity with which terrorists have been striking your military bases.

If the Navy fired at these "fishermen" they must have had a very good reason, and am sure they have ample proof as well (seized boats and luggage). Besides, no one is dead.

So you believe in blind proof?

Tsk Tsk,

Western education has gone to waste. :rofl:

i think india should have strict policy on pakistanis coming in boats towards india after what happened in 26/11

You suggesting both sides should start killing each other's fishermen? India sends 16 times more fishermen into Pakistani waters than Pakistan does. You are gona "love" this scheme but thankfully you're not the person who makes this decisions and people who do wouldn't appreciate this act by the Indian Navy. Its plainly condemn-able and condemned!

i agree. but please remember that the 26/11 attackers hijacked fishing boats and landed in mumbai.
So while this is unofrtunate what could be the solution for this type of situation is something i can figure out

regardless of how many times you repeat a fairytale, it will also remain a fairytale.

Alex Jones - Exposing Mumbai Attacks Drama - 26/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUWwcdarDok

In that case we should adopt a policy of beheading your fishermen. :lol:

that you are already doing.. (only for fisherman, unsuspecting sentries and unarmed civilians.. when it comes to amercians bombing you only say.. do it.. but pay us) lol

You saying this?? Looks a bit odd.

For what?

In your sense of patriotism, is killing a civilian justified to protect your country?

Have you gotten to the level that killing a human to save other humans is justifiable?

I have yet to meet an Indian with an honest heart.

So you believe in blind proof?

Tsk Tsk,

Western education has gone to waste. :rofl:

No I believe in the professionalism of our military. I know the same can be hard for you guys ever since your military sold your country out to the muricans.

As I said, Indian navy must have had a very good reason, and I trust their judgement.

Back
Top Bottom