What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

So you accept that there was no proof of any Indian involvement so far and all that you guys did was just retarded rheortic blaming India .
We are yet to see what "Indian made weapons" that were recovered. We are yet to see these even for the earlier accusations be it some terror attack or those found in mqm offices.....

i dont know about you but i have certain standards which i follow in accepting- taking or believing in some thing-
In case of india its GoI- and not some rag tag internet holy hindu indian keyboard warrior who even blame some unidentified farts on Pakistan- ISI- Militar and its people-

I hope you got the point-
My advice to you sit tight and let Pakistan blame you officially- :D-

You are talking to a Pakistani here- and blatantly saying we are brainwashed- -
i dont know if you were taught that other person you talking to might be a Pakistani and can disagree to your version of distorted beliefs put into you as facts-
Lolz..i knew exactly that you were a pakistani-ur avatar is screaming that. But i call a spade a spade.. PS: IIRC you had a western gun slinger game character as ur profile pic earlier

while it might feel deja vu to some of your countrymen right now- but later on it will bite you back in your ***- so here i agree with you
Hmm not sure about the brainless hordes, but the decent ones would echo my thoughts.A progressive,democratic neighbor is any-day better than a sharia dictatorship.

Lolz..i knew exactly that you were a pakistani-ur avatar is screaming that. But i call a spade a spade.. PS: IIRC you had a western gun slinger game character as ur profile pic earlier

The way you were talking to me i though you think of me as a fellow indian who will just nod his head left right or up and down in affirmation to your ridiculous views about a common Pakistani- :lol:-

Yeah now i got logo of ASF- the real life gun slingers- :D-

Hmm not sure about the brainless hordes, but the decent ones would echo my thoughts.A progressive,democratic neighbor is any-day better than a sharia dictatorship.

Sharia and Dictatorship cannot come together- just like Democracy and Hindu Nationalism shouldn't- :azn:

The way you were talking to me i though you think of me as a fellow indian who will just nod his head left right or up and down in affirmation to your ridiculous views about a common Pakistani
To err is human- i forgive you :P
Ridiculous view ? We shall joust another day, another thread. :)

Sharia and Dictatorship cannot come together- just like Democracy and Nationalism shouldn't-
Why not? I can be a religious leader in some god forsaken country where its my will , everytime and on everyone
On Democracy and Nationalism- give the political setup some chance. Before being members of armed forces, every recruit was a civillian.Post retirement, he/she is once again-officially though. There are loads of countries that have a perfect harmony between national inspirations, politicial system and the armed forces. Give it a thought. :angel:

Anyhow im done for today. Adios.

@pakdefender

Bhai kya kuchh bole jaa raha hai? Factor VIII is code name for Doxorubicin Hydrocloride. Now different companies have different brand names but composition is same and that Factor VIII.

You sure?

Doxorubicin/ˌdɒksəˈruːbəsɪn/ (INN, AAN, BAN, USAN; trade name Adriamycin; liposome-encapsulated trade name Doxil), also known as hydroxydaunorubicin, is adrug used in cancer chemotherapy and derived by chemical semisynthesis from a bacterial species.[2] It is an anthracyclineantibiotic (note: in this context, this does not mean it is used to treat bacterial infections) closely related to the natural productdaunomycin and like all anthracyclines, it works by intercalating DNA, with the most serious adverse effect being life-threatening heart damage. It is commonly used in the treatment of a wide range of cancers, including hematological malignancies (blood cancers, like leukaemia and lymphoma), many types of carcinoma (solid tumours) and soft tissue sarcomas.[3]

For basic info: Doxorubicin Hydrochloride - National Cancer Institute

To err is human- i forgive you :P
Ridiculous view ? We shall joust another day, another thread. :)

yeah sure- i have heard it all what any of you had to say on this topic- so i will be ready- :)-

Why not? I can be a religious leader in some god forsaken country where its my will , everytime and on everyone
On Democracy and Nationalism- give the political setup some chance. Before being members of armed forces, every recruit was a civillian.Post retirement, he/she is once again-officially though. There are loads of countries that have a perfect harmony between national inspirations, politicial system and the armed forces. Give it a thought. :angel:

Anyhow im done for today. Adios.

before you go i just want you to think of Hafiz Saeed as Prime Minister of Pakistan and listen to my similar reasonings as yours- surely as head of state his target will not be solely india but some economic and developmental reforms for Pakistan aswell- compare it to Modi and Give it a thought too- :angel:-

w salam-

y
before you go i just want you to think of Hafiz Saeed as Prime Minister of Pakistan and listen to my similar reasonings as yours- surely as head of state his target will not be solely india but some economic and developmental reforms for Pakistan aswell- compare it to Modi and Give it a thought too- :angel:-

w salam-

No logic. Modi is accused of doing nothing to people of Pakistan or of Pakistani origin. Hafiz Saeed is accused of being responsible for the death of Indians.

No logic. Modi is accused of doing nothing to people of Pakistan or of Pakistani origin. Hafiz Saeed is accused of being responsible for the death of Indians.

Both are accused of killing innocent people-
Both are set free by their respective country's courts-
Both follow extremist ideologies-
Both are hated by people- HS by India- PM Modi by Pakistan-
Perfect Logic-

Both are accused of killing innocent people-
Both are set free by their respective country's courts-
Both follow extremist ideologies-
Both are hated by people- HS by India- PM Modi by Pakistan-
Perfect Logic-

Modi is not Pakistan's problem (not directly, as PM he now is:D), he has never been accused of killing Pakistanis, Hafiz Saeed is India's problem because he is accused of killing Indians.

Modi is not Pakistan's problem (not directly, as PM he now is:D), he has never been accused of killing Pakistanis, Hafiz Saeed is India's problem because he is accused of killing Indians.

We hate Modi because he killed Muslims- Indian Muslims is a secondary info- Our hate is religious based-
Yours hate towards HS might be nationalistic or religious-

but i would like to emphasize on "hate"- The most hated person becoming head of state-

We hate Modi because he killed Muslims- Indian Muslims is a secondary info- Our hate is religious based-
Yours hate towards HS might be nationalistic or religious-

but i would like to emphasize on "hate"- The most hated person becoming head of state-

Nope, we bother with HS because he killed Indians, we couldn't care less what his domestic policies are.

Many generic Indian medicine are smuggled into Pakistan..as most of the drugs manufactured in the west is either unavailable or beyond the budget of Pakistanis. So some medicine ending up in the hands of some terrorist is nothing...especially those who can manage to sneak into your airports with automatic riffles, RPG's and suicide vests. These are not action taken in a spur of the moment...these are planned for months. Finding of a medicine is not a proof...it only shows that Indian pharma companies are doing good...and somebody is ripping them off by smuggling medicine.
I did compare this claim of Pakistan around Indian involvement due to presence of Indian medicines to the fact that these guys were wearing Paksitani clothes, so that should imply that this had Pakistani involvement. Got a warning from Manticore for that. So wont dwell much over there :)

I did compare this claim of Pakistan around Indian involvement due to presence of Indian medicines to the fact that these guys were wearing Paksitani clothes, so that should imply that this had Pakistani involvement. Got a warning from Manticore for that. So wont dwell much over there :)
@Manticore he wants another warning for his BS mentality...who knows maybe the clothes were Made in India no one gave that much thought :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom