What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

@Manticore he wants another warning for his BS mentality...who knows maybe the clothes were Made in India no one gave that much thought :enjoy:
Oh Come on. Really ? Is it an issue of comprehending the context or are you generally complaining?

this is a anti cancer drug!!!
may be they are recruiting terminally ill patients :D
this media

which @Roybot posted is from an Indian blog without sources and what is its reliability that this was the 1 they got:

Indian Made ‘Factor-8’ injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan | idrw.org

soo not sure who is saying what and showing what...

Oh my god...Solid proof turned out to be hot air again... wait a min ..let me have a hearty laugh.

HA...HA....HA....
do have one and provide evidence for what you laugh at...I dont support anything so far as there is no proper investigation however those dying to proof that the media/ army screwed up on what they showed please do bring forward your proofs not from blogs or gossip columns please! :coffee:

Oh Come on. Really ? Is it an issue of comprehending the context or are you generally complaining?
Well in such a case Mumbai attackers were in Mumbai....what does that make him? He was speaking your accent...what does that make him? He kept going hey bhagwan or something what does that point to? Came to die for ALLAH but on the bed remembered only Bhagwan? you can extrapolate you BS to any angel and level!

Well in such a case Mumbai attackers were in Mumbai....what does that make him? He was speaking your accent...what does that make him? He kept going hey bhagwan or something what does that point to? Came to die for ALLAH but on the bed remembered only Bhagwan? you can extrapolate you BS to any angel and level!
So it is a comprehension issue. Let me lay it out for you in layman terms.

The medicins they were carrying and which were shown in Pakistani media also showed on the label of the Medicine, the name of Pakistani company based in Karachi that had imported those medicines from India. Hence the using that Indian product (which is carrying a Pakistani label) to say that that India is involved is as STUPID as saying Pakistan is involved because these guys were wearing Pakistan made clothes.

Hope it was clear this time

@Roybot baxter inc produces this
recombinate.jpg

not the pink bottles shown in the blog you quoted and everyone wants to have a laugh about!

There is no sources that this thing at the bottom was founded at the crime scene...its just someone's best attempt to match a bottle as compared to crime scene photos?

3cl7HFc.jpg

and this one is a cancer drug:

11562-zuvidox-lipodox-oncodox-peg.jpg

I am not claiming anything coz it would be stupid to jump to conclusions...esp since it is not even our media with the hyped up similarity of bottles and quick to insult the army but bloggers you guys seem to find interesting and who cant tell a cancer drug from a blood anti coagulating factor??

So it is a comprehension issue. Let me lay it out for you in layman terms.

The medicins they were carrying and which were shown in Pakistani media also showed on the label of the Medicine, the name of Pakistani company based in Karachi that had imported those medicines from India. Hence the using that Indian product (which is carrying a Pakistani label) to say that that India is involved is as STUPID as saying Pakistan is involved because these guys were wearing Pakistan made clothes.

Hope it was clear this time
the medicine label hasnt been produced by our media...it was from a blogger read the post above this one!

While your warning by @Manticore was before this thread was opened I presume :enjoy:

Everyone who cant justify their point hides behind comprehension issues....

I am not claiming anything coz it would be stupid to jump to conclusions...esp since it is not even our media with the hyped up similarity of bottles and quick to insult the army but bloggers you guys seem to find interesting and who cant tell a cancer drug from a blood anti coagulating factor??

the medicine label hasnt been produced by our media...it was from a blogger read the post above this one!

While your warning by @Manticore was before this thread was opened I presume :enjoy:

The same cancer drug has the blood coagulating properties. The label is produced by your media. Please check the video in this post
Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan | Page 2

You are right that a lot of People hide behind comprehension issues, but that does not take away the fact that a lot of times, like this one, folks (you in this case) truly have comprehension issues and misunderstand things

I am sure when Pakistan blames India for the attack- it will not be based fully on factor viii injections- so until you are officially blamed- Chill-
Medicines which are exported to Pakistan cannot be submitted as an evidence in court and if submitted, the product code or bar code or any serial number should also be provided. Because the same serial number will be on the list of imported item.

@Roybot baxter inc produces this
recombinate.jpg

not the pink bottles shown in the blog you quoted and everyone wants to have a laugh about!

There is no sources that this thing at the bottom was founded at the crime scene...its just someone's best attempt to match a bottle as compared to crime scene photos?

3cl7HFc.jpg

and this one is a cancer drug:

11562-zuvidox-lipodox-oncodox-peg.jpg

There were no Factor VIII bottles found at the site, Oncodox-50 was found and was shown in Pakistani media, and incorrectly referred to as Factor VIII by Ary digital. And either case, both Cipla made Oncodox-50 and Baxter made Factor VIII are legally exported from India to Pakistan.

But, remembering the attack on PNS Mehran, I will go on a limb and claim, as my sources do, that it could have been worse. Given what the attackers had on them besides their weapons - dry rations to keep them going, blood thickeners like Oncodox 50 to keep them fighting – anything was possible: a long-haul hostage drama; a blown up international airliner; a live suicide-bombing caught on tape. As a worn-out operational commander who had spent the night in combat brusquely pointed out: “They got inside our house, but they couldn’t touch our mothers and sisters: our vital assets remained.”

ASF saved the day; it could have been worse... - thenews.com.pk

There were no Factor VIII bottles found at the site, Oncodox-50 was found and was shown in Pakistani media, and incorrectly referred to as Factor VIII by Ary digital. And either case, both Cipla made Oncodox-50 and Baxter made Factor VIII are legally exported from India to Pakistan.

how sure are you this news channel didnt screw up like ARY digital?

legally exported from India to Pakistan.
proof of this?

Bhai..ROFL ka baap ho gaya..Waise bhi inki aur inke media ki zero market credibility hai. The reason being that even when everyone knows the truth they deny it.

Anyways still good for this forum....But abhi yahan khel khatam nahi hooa dost.. kuch log aayenge aur bolenge who injections RAW walon ne jabadasti unko diye thee..etc etc..kuch bhi bol sakte hain...

TTP is based in Pakistan with all its members either Pakistani or from some Muslim countries who came to Pakistan..

LOL that means they tried to frame India with a cancer drug made by Cipla rather than anti hemophilia drug? :rofl:

The same cancer drug has the blood coagulating properties. The label is produced by your media. Please check the video in this post
Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan | Page 2

You are right that a lot of People hide behind comprehension issues, but that does not take away the fact that a lot of times, like this one, folks (you in this case) truly have comprehension issues and misunderstand things
ok 1st Indians denied their drugs would be found there...

then they hand pick whichever media is wrong to proof their points? how sure are we Express news didnt screw up as it was claiming oncodox (a cancer drug) the same as factor 8 ...do you select your sources based on whichever sides you more or which makes sense more?

I swear I have ethanol in my lab that can pass as what the flashes in the news are showing....anyone who doesnt have a medical background could go wrong about anything from those drugs produced to identifying them! mostly news channels should not announce without the labs confirmation....this video shows right after the ops meaning no proper person identifying was there on site!

In fact the army man said tafseel abi nai malum jub pata chalay ga...meaning nothing was known then

Plus express news did another folly....we do make factor 8 in Pakistan..

All Centres of Fatimid Foundation are equipped to make various blood components itself, which includes cryopriopitate (factor I & VIII), cryosupenatent (factor IX and other factors) , platelet concentrate and therefore are able to provide the above cost out of its own fund raising resources.

Haemophilia

So no idea where reporter got the idea dawaah India say mangai jati hai...ya Pakistan mein nai banti....apparently bad reporting at its best cant be used as evidence for anything!

Cause the bottle found at the scenes are of Oncodox-50, so pretty sure it was ARY that screwed up by calling it factor viii.

Proof of export.

upload_2014-6-11_12-59-9-png.34711
no proof which media was right....

Proof of at least a label shown on tv not someone's wild imagination claiming...proof that the bottle shown in a blurry image... without being able to see the label you can declare what it was?

ok 1st Indians denied their drugs would be found there...

then they hand pick whichever media is wrong to proof their points? how sure are we Express news didnt screw up as it was claiming oncodox (a cancer drug) the same as factor 8 ...do you select your sources based on whichever sides you more or which makes sense more?

I swear I have ethanol in my lab that can pass as what the flashes in the news are showing....anyone who doesnt have a medical background could go wrong about anything from those drugs produced to identifying them! mostly news channels should not announce without the labs confirmation....this video shows right after the ops meaning no proper person identifying was there on site!

In fact the army man said tafseel abi nai malum jub pata chalay ga...meaning nothing was known then

Plus express news did another folly....we do make factor 8 in Pakistan..

All Centres of Fatimid Foundation are equipped to make various blood components itself, which includes cryopriopitate (factor I & VIII), cryosupenatent (factor IX and other factors) , platelet concentrate and therefore are able to provide the above cost out of its own fund raising resources.

Haemophilia

So no idea where reporter got the idea dawaah India say mangai jati hai...ya Pakistan mein nai banti....apparently bad reporting at its best cant be used as evidence for anything!

Mate, its your media. Indians are reacting to the nonsense your media is putting out there. Dont blame the reactions if your reporters are doing half arsed reporting in the first place.

Whatever Pakistani media has reported indicates that they jumped to the conclusion on Indian involvement based on the manufacturing source of the medicines they found, conveniently ignoring the label that those drugs were legally imported by a Pakistani company for sale within Pakistan. Period.

I have got the official pdf investigation report :argh:

Oncodox is a special medicine only available to Indian Army and the export of the small batch to Pakistan was because Major Mujtaba (from Waaaaaaaaaaar) penetrated deep into Cipla and got his hands on the exclusive drug.He used DHL instead of TNT or Fedex or even India Post to deliver the shipment to his contact "Baby Doll" in Karachi.

But when it landed at Karachi port,the box was mistakenly delivered to the NATO forces by DHL (They always **** it up).From where it was forwarded to Afghanistan.

The Nato forces were pretty confused as to whom the shipment was addressed to....there where only few dolls they were aware of.....Barbie Doll,Blow-up Doll.They decided to hold onto the shipment for a few months...just in case.

After a few months an American soldier while trying to search for **** on YouTube ended up watching Sunny Leone's "Baby Doll".He reported it to his seniors that the unknown shipment was actually for Sunny Leone "Baby Doll" who lives in Bombay.

The package was handed over to the Indian consulate in Kabul.After going through the contents of the package the RAW staff appointed there were shocked as to how such a precious drug made its way to Afghanistan through Pakistan.

On the East of the border the new NSA wanted to settle some score with ISI and hatched a cunning plan (Baniya style) of embarrassing ISI and Pakistan.He directed his Kara wearing Uzbek sidekicks (he had made a lot of fb Uzbek friends while he was in Pakistan) to attack Karachi Airport as they were also victims of travel agents and wanted to let out their anger against people flying.The operation was named "Operation Robin-Victimhood".

But most of the Uzbeks were undergoing chemotherapy because they have been living on instant noodles for too long leading to cancer.But soon information was received that some anti cancer drugs were lying around at the Indian consulate in Kabul and they had Pakistani foot print on them.Those drugs were to be moved to Karachi to help the fighters but it took a lot of time because the package was passed from one consulate to another in Afghanistan (21 in total) just to hide the trail.

A local drug company was used to further disguise the origin of the drug but the workers instead of reworking the packaging ended up sticking their stickers on the drugs as they were in a hurry to take part in the MQM dharna called in support of Altaf Hussain and against his arrest.

After injecting in the drugs the Uzbeks became bullet dodging super humanoids (refer :
) .The rest is NEWS.

Back
Top Bottom