What's new

Indian Listening Station In Oman Monitoring Pakistan's Naval Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We are friends with Saudi Arabia, however, not with "all" the arab countries. Most are very hostile to our existence.

Mate sorry to say, but you are also joining the CONSPIRACY THEORY CLUB.

If India, Israel, US, western countries + GCC were all against the EXISTENCE of Pakistan, than would Pakistan had really existed till now, 65+ years??

No. We are friends with Saudi Arabia, however, not with "all" the arab countries. Most are very hostile to our existence.

But the Saudis really seem to like exerting their influence on Pakistan. Honest question, is the relationship a balanced, equal and long standing one or just simply long standing?

It's balanced now with the new monarch. His predecessor "Fahad" was the biggest evil that ever walked the earth. He is the guy responsible for every kind of LeX LeY LeZ.....

But the Saudis really seem to like exerting their influence on Pakistan. Honest question, is the relationship a balanced, equal and long standing one or just simply long standing?

Dude no conspiracy theory. Countries are guided by their self interests, there is no such thing as hatred for the sake of hatred. India has it's own interests to contain Pakistan, and Gulf countries have very separate yet unique interests of their own to see Pakistan fail.

Last 65 years you say? Do you think that it has been an easy ride? :blink:

Mate sorry to say, but you are also joining the CONSPIRACY THEORY CLUB.

If India, Israel, US, western countries + GCC were all against the EXISTENCE of Pakistan, than would Pakistan had really existed till now, 65+ years??

No, considering there was no pakistan

Tamerlane alone killed hundreads of thousands of hindus around dheli and northern india when he invaded india

Today our main enemy is hindu india, naming missiles after these is a psycological ploy used countless times througj out history

considering india is 80%hindu our missiles will kill mostly hindus, its just how it is

lo....pak.
:rofl::rofl:

So what if they have listening post in Oman . They are enemy state they will do what best suits them .
and Pakistan should do whatever necessary to use that listening post to their advantage. I think our Navy is sensible enough if the circumstances arises.

As far as Arab countries are concern , i think Pakistan never tried to diplomatically influence these countries rather we keep giving them undue respect for nothing . India cashed that opportunity. We have world class diplomats but i totally fail to understand that why the hell they fail to make international friend on the basis of equality and mutual respect.

Pakistan still can make things right if they are willing to otherwise we will suffer as we are suffering due to wrong domestic and foreign policies.

I disagree

We should name our missiles and weapons after the muslim rulers who were the most brutal, most cruel to the hindus, if a ruler killed less then a million hindus he should not be considered

Like I said its all psycology, and it burns hindus up

The men that butchered them, conqured them and ruled them with a iron fist not only celebrated but missiles named after them

Its a excellent naming policy

Dude no conspiracy theory. Countries are guided by their self interests, there is no such thing as hatred for the sake of hatred. India has it's own interests to contain Pakistan, and Gulf countries have very separate yet unique interests of their own to see Pakistan fail.

Last 65 years you say? Do you think that it has been an easy ride? :blink:

I say the the presence of India in Oman and Chahabar is a move to counter Chinese, not Pakistan. IN is enough to take on PN in case there is a war.
But to deny the presence of Chinese and stop their expansion India needs to increase its presence at these choke points. It is in the last 5 years India was active there, before that we have no interests there.

Are you for real dude, contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

He's been informing no one in particular that only the name of great conquerors should be used for missiles and the criteria for selecting these conquerors is as follows- "We should name our missiles and weapons after the muslim rulers who were the most brutal, most cruel to the hindus, if a ruler killed less then a million hindus he should not be considered" :sick: Don't worry some troll or another from our side will engage him and they can waste each other's time. :P

I disagree

We should name our missiles and weapons after the muslim rulers who were the most brutal, most cruel to the hindus, if a ruler killed less then a million hindus he should not be considered

The men that butchered them, conqured them and ruled them with a iron fist not only celebrated but missiles named after them

You are fooling yourself here those invaders who came to India and did the crimes against Hindus also commited the same in today's Pakistani lands. They even burned Lahore once.

No wonder to find this kind of guys because of academics.

So what if they have listening post in Oman . They are enemy state they will do what best suits them .
and Pakistan should do whatever necessary to use that listening post to their advantage. I think our Navy is sensible enough if the circumstances arises.

As far as Arab countries are concern , i think Pakistan never tried to diplomatically influence these countries rather we keep giving them undue respect for nothing . India cashed that opportunity. We have world class diplomats but i totally fail to understand that why the hell they fail to make international friend on the basis of equality and mutual respect.

Pakistan still can make things right if they are willing to otherwise we will suffer as we are suffering due to wrong domestic and foreign policies.

Please tell this to your countrymen where they went berserk after pakistanis gave away gwadar to China.. Quit trying to piggyback others like insecure kids and start believing in yourselves..

I disagree

Yeah i just quoted him .. :lol:

I disagree

Here is another specimen from the school of lunacy!!!:rofl::rofl:

Chahabar is a pipedream, like indian wet dreams in afghanistan

A probably non existant listening hut in oman has resulted in pages of drivel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom