What's new

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

i didnt know about these. lol.....May that syllabus newly introduced to kids now. :wave:

teaching hate to the kids means inheritance of the hate to next generation :tdown:

Bilal, press loves to sensationalize on both the sides. I don't think we will get anywhere with a discussion on who is holier there... the short answer to that is ... both sides beat each other at sensationalization. what i tried to reflect on was a genuine heart of hearts feelings that I believe exists with most of Indians... to respect it or not is completely upto you.

Can you show me a similar example coming out of Dawn, Express Tribune, Daily Times about India?

For Gavaskar's quotes comments... If you read it the way i read it... It just highlights that a player of his stature was worried about the 'capability' of a young pakistani team to beat India team. The statement, in a way commended the hunger of your team. Second, we are worthy opponents in sports and that should not be mixed with feelings for general public. Below the belt pranks with fellow commentators on a cricket match, does not or should not be taken as hatred against the general public. I am sure, on many such occasions, emotional sportsment from both sides would do it again... I am sure he would also have praised the way the pakistani team won so many hearts and showed character in the world cup... Again, this is my personal opinion and as such, could be fallible.

His comments had nothing to do with cricket, & with the hatred he had for Pakistan on a political level.

I suggest you watch this video carefully, & listen to the concerns raised about the attitude of Indians here:

About the bolded part, can you give me a similar example of a Pakistani pundit saying such a thing about India?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true. Just look at how regular Indians on the comments sections of The Hindu, Times of India & other news outlets paint us all with the same brush: calling all Pakistanis terrorists, suicide bombers, Hindu haters etc. This is supposed to be the educated crowd in India. I think the political animosity is really affecting the common Indian, labeling every Pakistani citizen a hater & a terrorist. I hope I am wrong, because I've always thought the regular Pakistani Indian had a lot in common.

with just an video you can't imply that to every one. we are busy with our life. A common Indian will think about pakistan in special situations like media exposure (blasts....) else we don't have time for it.

Can you show me a similar example coming out of Dawn, Express Tribune, Daily Times about India?

His comments had nothing to do with cricket, & with the hatred he had for Pakistan on a political level.

I suggest you watch this video carefully, & listen to the concerns raised about the attitude of Indians here:

About the bolded part, can you give me a similar example of a Pakistani pundit saying such a thing about India?

You throw excuses about how Pakistanis do not hate India and even say a terrorist act shouldn't be held against a common Pakistani?...well fair enough..but..how come words from a sentimental mumbaikar who has seen not one but many such acts be generalized against all Indians?

Kiddo you need a reality check! The reality being Ind-Pak sentiments were and will sadly be like this for a long time. Pointing fingers has always been a Pakistani trait but sometimes they can't point it back at themselves...you are the latest example :)

well this is new to me. Never had anything in my syllabus till date.. Even none of my parents of elders told anything being called as hatred for Pakistan. What I have heard about Pakistan was only in media and in newspapers, that too only in terrorist attacked whenever blamed....

This is utter rubbish of blaming that Indian children are taught hatred against Pakistan...

regards

After 6 months during pregnancy,,,, baby starts to listen. After birth, when he/she heard of any news like 5-6 people killed by terrorist in bomb blast or 3 terrorist have been killed by army during intrusion,,,, what would you expect from parents to tell them??????

Atleast they are not making new generation human bombs!!!!! :smokin:

I thinks you would be an incredible role model for all Indian children. :azn:

You throw excuses about how Pakistanis do not hate India and even say a terrorist act shouldn't be held against a common Pakistani?...well fair enough..but..how come words from a sentimental mumbaikar who has seen not one but many such acts be generalized against all Indians?

A terrorist does not make the whole nation terrorists. The words of a sentimental mumbaikar should not be used when cricket is being talked about, which has nothing to do with 26/11. He is clearly blinded by the hatred he has for Pakistan, & it shows when he speaks on a topic that has nothing to do with cricket. Most Indians are blinded by their hatred, & fail to distinguish between the actions of a terrorist (or the hatred they have for the Pakistani administration) from the rest of the nation.

Pointing fingers has always been a Pakistani trait but sometimes they can't point it back at themselves...you are the latest example :)

Where did I point any fingers? I am asking you to quote me any similar examples from Dawn, Express Tribune or Daily Times about India.

Sadly in a way you are right....but its not because of the media propaganda but becoz of wat we have undergone.
I can tell u...till mumbai happened most indians had the same feelings that u say a normal pakistani has. But to be frank....mumbai was the flash point....even though it might not seem like a big event for u or anyone else around the world.....
i cant emphasize on how much it has effected the psychie of normal indians. The trauma...yea 'trauma' of watching it happen live on tv for 3 days continuously.....the pictures and emotions are still fresh and i dont think it will vanish soon.
Though i would agree that generalisation of pakistanis is wrong but a normal indian who doesnt get to interact with ordinary pakistanis cannot be blamed for having such feelings ultimatly.....I wish theirs a going back for us...i truely wish...but its a tough road! it is!!

First, we as Pakistani nation, feel sorry for the innocent victims of Mumbai.
You are remembering only your wounds, what about burning of Pakistanis alive in Samjhota Express - who inflicted that, definitely not by Pakistanis - you name who were the culprits.

Mr. every life on this earth is precious regardless of his religion or nationality. Come on don't be selfish.

If terrorist are on this side of border sure they are on the other side too, you should have a courage to acknowledge - finger pointing will only add to the problems. We are cleaning our side you take care for your side.

@8:30?
What? Which politician in power (Federal as well as Provincial) is elected on Hate India campaign?
Can some one help me please?
ANP (which is dubbed as Pro India)?
PPP (Pro India)?
MQM (Ah...! Everyone knows Altaf Bhai's love for India)
PML (N)? (No way!)

A terrorist does not make the whole nation terrorists. The words of a sentimental mumbaikar should not be used when cricket is being talked about, which has nothing to do with 26/11. He is clearly blinded by the hatred he has for Pakistan, & it shows when he speaks on a topic that has nothing to do with cricket. Most Indians are blinded by their hatred, & fail to distinguish between the actions of a terrorist (or the hatred they have for the Pakistani administration) from the rest of the nation.

Where did I point any fingers? I am asking you to quote me any similar examples from Dawn, Express Tribune or Daily Times about India.

India population is about 1.2Billions. how do you know most of Indians think like that. have you met half of that 1.2 Billion population. We also watching Pakistani people burning our flag. so, is that mean we should take most of Pakistanis hate India, are those people burning our flag daily -NO. except some occasions they don't even remind about India too.

India population is about 1.2Billions. how do you know most of Indians think like that. have you met half of that 1.2 Billion population. We also watching Pakistani people burning our flag. so, is that mean we should take most of Pakistanis hate India, are those people burning our flag daily -NO. except some occasions they don't even remind about India too.

The comments sections of mainstream Indian news (TOI, The Hindu) from 'educated Indians' is proof enough.

I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true.
Why should Pakistanis expect Indians to hold a high opinion of them when Pakistanis tolerate state-sponsored terrorists like those who attacked Mumbai on 26/11? Sure, you can issue denials - but they haven't been very convincing. There are a zillion things Pakistan could do to build trust with India, yet for the most part these things aren't happening.

Back
Top Bottom