What's new

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

Majority of pakistanis don't feed on the mentality of attacking first, whereas India has long been an aggressor! Even in the video, the kids seem anxious on initial attack. And Gazwa-e-hind is about India attacking first and Pakistan finishing the war.

seriously,do you see any anti pakistan rally in india 4-5 time a year,do you see a person like zaid hamid on indian tv who has so much hate for hindus telling false,fabricated stuff
the very thought of gazwa e hind shows the warmongering behaviour and hate against indians
the reality is we dont care about pakistan,i was never fed hate for pakistan i dont hate pakistan,most of the parents are worried about how much the child scores in math and what will he earn in future than about pakistan,we dont want to join up/annex pakistan

I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true. Just look at how regular Indians on the comments sections of The Hindu, Times of India & other news outlets paint us all with the same brush: calling all Pakistanis terrorists, suicide bombers, Hindu haters etc. This is supposed to be the educated crowd in India. I think the political animosity is really affecting the common Indian, labeling every Pakistani citizen a hater & a terrorist. I hope I am wrong, because I've always thought the regular Pakistani Indian had a lot in common.

I partially agree to you, but unfortunately this phenomenon is no longer just limited to India. A case in point is the recent BBC survey where apart from Mexico and Indonesia, every single country (including China and turkey) had higher negative rating for Pakistan. So while you complain about perception of Pakistanis in India, I think the issue is more to do with what has become the image of Pakistan in the world today, rather than the mindset of Indians.

What victim card? :lol:

I am simply letting people know what you get for being friendly to Indians. Never miss a chance to stab in the back, no matter how much effort you put in to being friendly with them.

The same way MAO befriended dalai lama and snatched tibet, the way u guys befriended ur fellow chinese and drove them to taiwan and point 1000 nukes on them?? the way u guys bit the hand of ur masters the USSR, who thought u guys how to take breath, the way u befriended viets, japs, koreans and snatched away their resources??see i didnot even mention india and still u guys say we back stabbed u.. i hoped we could do so but u know we lack such abilities, cheat backstab,copy and china are synonyms in todays world now.

seriously,do you see any anti pakistan rally in india 4-5 time a year,do you see a person like zaid hamid on indian tv who has so much hate for hindus telling false,fabricated stuff
the very thought of gazwa e hind shows the warmongering behaviour and hate against indians
the reality is we dont care about pakistan,i was never fed hate for pakistan i dont hate pakistan,most of the parents are worried about how much the child scores in math and what will he earn in future than about pakistan,we dont want to join up/annex pakistan
yes...the first thing probably a child in a pakistani madrassa learns is 'K' for Kashmir and to have never ending hatred towards india.
I can safely say and bet on my words that their cannot be more than 20 times the word pakistan is used in textbooks during the whole schooling in india. May be the govt doesnt even want the children to know that such a state exists as our neighbour. Anyways anyone who has seen indian schooling texts would call this this thread plain stupidity.

Majority of pakistanis don't feed on the mentality of attacking first, whereas India has long been an aggressor! Even in the video, the kids seem anxious on initial attack. And Gazwa-e-hind is about India attacking first and Pakistan finishing the war.

this is exactly what we hate about pakistanis...they were the one who attacked first but yet they do not stand by it....india was aggressor in 1971 but we had no other option..

I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true. Just look at how regular Indians on the comments sections of The Hindu, Times of India & other news outlets paint us all with the same brush: calling all Pakistanis terrorists, suicide bombers, Hindu haters etc. This is supposed to be the educated crowd in India. I think the political animosity is really affecting the common Indian, labeling every Pakistani citizen a hater & a terrorist. I hope I am wrong, because I've always thought the regular Pakistani Indian had a lot in common.

yeah right.

The JuD, the LeT are all friendly competitors who just occasionally send in some gun men to kill 166 unarmed innocent people, call for jihad against India every other weekend, plot heinous terrorist activities in India etc...they are very cheerful freindly competitors when they teach their kids about how they ruled over the infidel hindus for 1000 years and how they will be conquered and crushed during the Ghazwa-e-hind and so on so forth.

But the evil Indians who hate the Pakistanis pathologically drop all their opposition to the EU prefential trade norms even at the cost of their own industry, send them aid when natural calamities occur in Pakistan etc.

The Sun rises in the West..yeah !

You don't have people like Zaid Hamid?? That was a full class of em right there, in training! You don't see rallies because theres not enough reasons to go around... every think of that? Again India has long been aggressive against pakistan(no secret) playing sly cards initiating wars/blames/contemplating strikes and what not. Average pakistani has no time to hate Indians,we have our politicians:smokin:...

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

oh common even ur military generals know that any full scale war will finish pakistan..Its no that pakistan will finish the war.remember u all muslims are destined to die THE DOOMS DAY alas u guys dont know when and how it will come dont worry boys we will felicitate it..

Heres a good example...

How does this video equate to Indian kids being fed hate?

That was their opinion. They are teenagers, you start to have your own opinion once you reach 13-14.

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

HAHAHAHAHAHA. What utter nonsense? Have any of these guys who blame India for feeding hatred to kids even seen the complete episode posted here? It was the kids themselves doing the asking. It was they who were being hawkish. It was the adults on the show who were trying to be reasonable and play down the volatile issues. These kids do not have to be fed anything, they are smart enough to feed themselves. Indians at large do not hate Pakistan. No one teaches anyone to hate Pakistan. But when the kids see Pakistanis/Pakistan trained terrorists attacking the Indian Parliament or attacking Indian Army bases or killing hundreds in Mumbai, they are not going to be overflowing with love for the country that sends these terrorists across, are they?

this is exactly what we hate about pakistanis...they were the one who attacked first but yet they do not stand by it....india was aggressor in 1971 but we had no other option..

Allow me to correct you friend. It was the pre-emptive air strike by Pakistan on night of 03/04 December which was the declaration of hostilities in the 1971 war. This war too was initiated by Pakistan. As a small kid, I remember the black out which was followed by the air raid and the address by Indira Gandhi on TV which followed thereafter.

I have something strange to say. I never hated Pakistan till the time I joined this site. Now, on this site, looking at the posts from my Pakistani friends here, it seems that they have nothing but hate for India. We're not Mahatma Gandhi to still love them.

I joined this site after the OBL raid to know what a common Pakistani is thinking for that episode. I found that there are some people who just believe in conspiracy theories, propaganda, and some campaign which they claim to be conducted by RAW, CIA, and MOSSAD. They are in denial and do not accept their past mistakes but just keep on blaming others for their mess. I also found out that their textbooks glorify the military and teach wrong history to their students which is not the case in India. Some 80% Germans have negative perception about Pakistan which is more than India's. This shows that no body need to teach people whom to hate or love. Majority of countries give negative perception for Pakistan without having to feed their children any hatred.

In short, its just Pakistan's image as someone pointed out rather than feeding children to hate Pak.

Back
Top Bottom