What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

I don't think our OBC boys would let congress to eat into their share of Quotas . There will be huge back clash.

Dalit muslim ??? WTF . Bloody congress anything for votes .

Hindus must breed in higher numbers or else be prepared to live in a Islamic state after 50years.

[video]http://ishare.rediff.com/video/news-and-politics/26-11-momina-taxi-driver-s-brave-widow/5556091[/video]
Count the number of kids around her .

In every Indian muslim lives a hindu
In every hindu lives a Indian muslim
That is the greatness of this country

Period......

backward is backward...they should not be judged by any religion....and backword should not be evaluated based on ones surname......there has to be only one quota system and that is for economically backward class..i.e. EBC and not sc, st, obc, abc, xyz etc..etc..etc....quota system sucks!!!

This is being done keeping in mind the elections in UP next year. TBH I am entirely against this quota system. The only reservations acceptable are those for the physically challenged .That's all.If you see the quality of some of these students who come under a particular "category" and get admission because of this you will die of shame.Moreover some of them who are pretty well off avail of free-ships offered by the government just because they belong to a so called "backward caste" whereas there are some "upper caste" students who are not well off and really require financial assistance.I am a final year student in an NIT and there is discrimination in placements too.For instance IOCL came for placements and the cut off for people belonging to the "general" category was 65% whereas those belonging to SC/ST/OBC was 50%.Why this difference? All students are taught by the same professors and have access to the same facilities.

Dalit muslim ??? WTF . Bloody congress anything for votes .

Hindus must breed in higher numbers or else be prepared to live in a Islamic state after 50years.

[video]http://ishare.rediff.com/video/news-and-politics/26-11-momina-taxi-driver-s-brave-widow/5556091[/video]
Count the number of kids around her .
Ya let us take India to 1000 crores...................What an excellent Logic with a Fantastic Ideology..............

thats the destiny of india.it will return to its islamic glory whether you like it or hate it but india will return to its islamic legacy.

Ajtr is that you?? yeah i thank that its you. Why couldn't you continue with your old account, you would be a senior member too!!!

that was pakistani hindus choice to move to india .They chose to leave their land and property if they would have guts they should have fought back.Btw why should i leave my property to move to pakistan.if water goes above head in india then second pakistan wont be far away .we wont leave our land we will fight back and carve out another country in india.Btw harit pradesh is coming up in up it will be another muslim dominated state after kashmir.if hindus try to do hanky panky there then it will be another kashmir pandit redux for hindus in harit pradesh.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

you are born into a caste .you are not converted into a caste.

Harit Pradesh ll be a Jaat strong hold,you try to fight and u ll get slaughtered to pieces,dont worry Matura and Varnasi Mosques are on their way to dust and sand.

thats the destiny of india.it will return to its islamic glory whether you like it or hate it but india will return to its islamic legacy.

u r free to daydream but the moment u say this in a loudspeaker in public,u ll find a bullet throughthe back of ur head.

I have whatsoever no objection to this, they are not giving quota to Mirzas, Maliks or Khan. Needy Muslims have all the right to have their share in quota pie.

so much hatred towards Muslims shown by Indian members here.
Some guy wants to burn down mosques, some wants to kill us with bullets and some are just calling us names.
Now can any sensible Indian really blame us for wanting a country where we would be free from such hatred?

u r free to daydream but the moment u say this in a loudspeaker in public,u ll find a bullet throughthe back of ur head.
be my guest during Juma at jama masjid i'll fullfill ur wish so listening to same words on loudspeakers right in delhi. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom