What's new

Indian fury over Australia swimwear images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonball Z is the sh!t

i like most indians stand on middle grounds in the matter of dressing and nudity.i often wonder how western people go nude in public and in movies etc..how do their family and children react to this ? i would like to hear from western people that what they think about this ?

And for the bolded part. I too am what is considered "Astika" or Atheist whereas I rely on science rather than stories. However I in fact hold on to Hindu/Buddhist sentiments as well. Mainly because of the cultural reasons as you have stated and because after so many invasions and battles, we have been successful in preserving our culture.

Exactly right. :tup:

Even though I'm an Atheist, I still hold on to ideas from Buddhism and Chinese folk religion, due to their great importance in Chinese culture.

Plus, I think Buddhism is awesome. :D

i like most indians stand on middle grounds in the matter of dressing and nudity.i often wonder how western people go nude in public and in movies etc..how do their family and children react to this ? i would like to hear from western people that what they think about this ?

WTF you on about mate:confused:

Thaikedari seems to have infected some Hindus -- now they seek to collect rent on images and who can and cannot "own" Hindu icons -- the world of the "Hindu" instead of becoming larger through more people being conscious of it and "owning" it, is now supposed to be smaller, because some small group of self appointed more righteous than thou nits, seek rent.

Just curious, was that Dragon Ball Z picture offensive to anyone here?

Since it represents King Yama, a God in Chinese/Indian/Japanese mythology.

He is also important in South East Asia, and even IRAN for some reason.

its all about Piccolo and Vegeta:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindu extremism exposed.

How does it become Hindu Extremism ?

So all those who protested against Paint Muhammed day were extremists and fanatics ?

I don't really get what the big deal is. How is this offensive to Hinduism? Flag burning-backward extremists are bringing a bad name to this country.

Putting the pic of a Goddess brings good name to some one ?

Be fair and no need to be apologetic.

If putting the Pic of a Goddess revered by more than a Billion people is not a crime, burning a flag revered by just millions is hardly a crime.

They already put Buddha on a swimsuit, a while ago.

Try putting the pic of Lord Buddha on the butt and then you will see the protests.

I have no problem with the first pic, infact it looked good - but it was the second one that was offensive.

526397300119133031.jpg

Maybe we should start screaming "Racism" like the Indian Media does all the time :rofl:

Just curious, was that Dragon Ball Z picture offensive to anyone here?

Since it represents King Yama, a God in Chinese/Indian/Japanese mythology.

He is also important in South East Asia, and even IRAN for some reason.

Not at all, as long you don't decide to put his image on a bikini bottom its all good.:lol:

As an interesting side-note, in China we have always had a God called "Yan Wang" (which means King Yama). He is one of the most important Gods in Chinese mythology.

I only learned recently that he was originally a Hindu God. Which was transmitted to East Asia via Buddhism.

You don't mess with Lord Yama (also known as Yama Dharma raja) for he is the who decides whether you go to hell or heaven after taking into account your gross mistakes and virtuous things. :agree:

Thaikedari seems to have infected some Hindus -- now they seek to collect rent on images and who can and cannot "own" Hindu icons -- the world of the "Hindu" instead of becoming larger through more people being conscious of it and "owning" it, is now supposed to be smaller, because some small group of self appointed more righteous than thou nits, seek rent.

India is the KSA of Hinduism and obviously there will be some protests on this thing.

The good part is there was no violence involved and the people were just exercising their constitutionally mandated right to protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom