What's new

Indian forces patrol deeper into disputed territory with China

China ka kitna dho ge.....

He is probably telling it to @Enemy as everybody thinks that he is a false flagger and only open threads to create a wedge between India-China or India-Pakistan as he is always posting negative things about India

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to China's waste land and we do the same thing for good thing kept in your side,please welcome us too.

Our deep intrusion made the Indian army feel so weak and powerless, smashing their "it's not 1962 anymore" boasting, that now they must delude themselves with imaginary plans about how to respond a month after we accepted their surrender at Chumar.

funny_chinese_guy_by_mooh438.jpg

Soon Chinese as$ will be fried from all sides :cheers:

Our deep intrusion made the Indian army feel so weak and powerless, smashing their "it's not 1962 anymore" boasting, that now they must delude themselves with imaginary plans about how to respond a month after we accepted their surrender at Chumar.

Hey HongWu.... Are you a patient of constipation?

Ok - go ahead but don't act like virgins on period when gang comes for camping & BBQ

I don't know but there is something wrong with Chinese perception of the world. I just wonder how much can some people be naive and delusional. They delude themselves into believing whatever outcome they hope to be.

See, how the shameless Chinese are putting words into Indian mouth as if they will decide what India would do in future! Not difficult to figure out that Namrata Goswami was heavily paid by the Chinese Embassy in USA for writing such $hit for a Chinese news website!

The relationship between China and India has a direct bearing on the peace and stability of Asia, and how they shape their bilateral relationship has critical significance for the regional order in Asia.

Sino-Indian institutions can carry forward Li?s vision of shared past - Asian Review - Globaltimes.cn

But look at the ground reality which is quite the opposite!

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh talked of the responsibility of India and Japan to address multiple challenges in the India-Pacific region to chart a new course for Asia in this century.

Manmohan wants India, Japan to chart a new course for Asia | The Hindu

Lol Chinese are so funny!

Damn.....India patrols deep inside disputed territory with China....prime minister is looking to deepen the relationship with Japan.....4 of our naval vessels are in deep SCS despite warning from chinese navy....India ignores China and moves ahead for naval drills with Japan....
What else...Frodos must be burning up

I would like to see how your own face looks like!

Listen Pinoy, don't take everything for granted, at least not from Enemy!

You are not qualified to be racist!

Understood?

actually am 4th gene chinese but so what my actions speaks loudly than words fight in the same manner as my opponents so am racist because my enemies are got it thanks for the warning but shut it got it? tell me enemy are you really Indian?

Back
Top Bottom