What's new

Indian Government to Encourage Settlements Along Disputed India-China Border

you can believe whatever you imagin, and I just state the facts.

if you want to play this kind of dirty trick, don't blame us later just like your forward policy before. this is our bottom line.

Since india is the only country we havn't settel land border with, it is the only direction our land force could go, not vietnam. believe me, this is our overall strategy to deal with India.

:rofl::rofl: Kid We're not Philippines... I won't mention VietNam where your Soilders Surrendered to the Girls:rofl:
Why do you people cry over AP anyway... you're not going to get it only way is war which is very unlikely ......

BOTTOM LINE?????:lol::lol: The line is already Indians Bottom... and there's nothing China can do now or in Future...

Whatever,we Arunachalis won't allow ourselves to be displaced by anyone.Bangladeshi,Chinese or anyone at all..even if they are blood.
go talk to mighty Modi, it is him who want to dilute you for human shield to mitigate China's claim.

no, you are creating a fuss on disputed area that we havn't settled yet, so we have every reason and right to respond, like your forward policy before.

What you gonna Do about it???? 15 soilders are going to make a tent again??

:rofl::rofl: Kid We're not Philippines... I won't mention VietNam where your Soilders Surrendered to the Girls:rofl:
Why do you people cry over AP anyway... you're not going to get it only way is war which is very unlikely ......

BOTTOM LINE?????:lol::lol: The line is already Indians Bottom... and there's nothing China can do now or in Future...
you are a low-life indian not worth my reasoning. if you think you can win argument by relentless typing, yes,you win, retard.

you are a low-life indian not worth my reasoning. if you think you can win argument by relentless typing, yes,you win, retard.

This Comes from a retard who warmonger with Keyboards...... you here Blaber about PLAN action for this news.... and pick India to fight ..... Do you even know what PLAN can do and what can't do??

You're a Keyboard warrior and nothing much.. If i were you i'll think of the fact before running the mouth in the dirt

@pigtaker Bottom Line,. Really..... you thought this is SCS????

Don't project your imagination into this discussion. This disputed issue happened long time ago, that is why india is the only country among our 14 land neighbours who didn't settle border with us.

one thing for sure, our disputed area claim only restrict to Arunachal, nothing more, nothing less. But I can't guarantee that your neighbours will not have bigger ambitions when the conflicts bw us begins.

your proposal destroyed the plan of your mighty Modi.

Your conflicts and disputes with neighbours is only increasing because of this attitude. Vietnam and Japan are two examples. The only reason why you solved the disputes with other stans is because they are in no position to negotiate with you. Your border with Bhutan remains again an unsolved dispute.

The point is, you want our territory but we cannot give it to you.

Other than this, we have no other dispute and can be strong friends.

He can't.We don't have to worry about it.Arunachal is for Arunachalis.

Modi is getting more people of the very state to settle near borders. Arunachal is for all Indians like all states are for everyone.

Remember our Minister of State Home Affairs is from your state and his equal to all of India. :)

Be proud of this. Any Indian from any part of India should be free to move anywhere in India.

@pigtaker Wait a Minute..... India is the only country you havn't settled border dispute with???? What a Joke.......

Kid where do you go for Schooling???? you seriously need a better education..

no, we are just await for the excuse you give to us, just like your forward policy before. frankly speaking, our military development shifted to air and naval in recent years, our land force are eager for such a war to avoid being marginized. considering vietnam is so weak, india is a perfect object for them to prove themself.

when you consider now they are excercise air drop tanks in your border, you know what they will plan to do

Post 1962 war, 1975 India took over Sikkim, a territory claimed by China and for the last 39 years Sikkim has remained an Indian state.

The excuse is overdue by 39 years L:DL

Your conflicts and disputes with neighbours is only increasing because of this attitude. Vietnam and Japan are two examples. The only reason why you solved the disputes with other stans is because they are in no position to negotiate with you. Your border with Bhutan remains again an unsolved dispute.

The point is, you want our territory but we cannot give it to you.

Other than this, we have no other dispute and can be strong friends.

Modi is getting more people of the very state to settle near borders. Arunachal is for all Indians like all states are for everyone.

Remember our Minister of State Home Affairs is from your state and his equal to all of India. :)

Be proud of this. Any Indian from any part of India should be free to move anywhere in India.
considering you are a ralatively friendly indian, I will not argue with you anymore. Let us see what will happen if you actully implement your immigration plan.

LOWLIFE!!! Says a man with the largest population in the world .First deal with your sister neighbors then come to us,Shame on you man

Disputed only means negotiable and it's obvious that you don't know the disputed lands in middle and eastern sector are now wholy under Indian Army control and this is to say that the infrastructures you talked about which newly built by us are not within the disputed areas.
the disputed area happen to be in your side now, Arunachal, not the area on both sides, got it?
what about Aksai chin ,have you guys not been bulding infrastructure in
that area.

Back
Top Bottom