What's new

Indian Government to Encourage Settlements Along Disputed India-China Border

Tell me something; have any Bangladeshi settlements got any favour from any political party to buy lands yet? I heard that they have been asking favours from Arunachal Congress for a long time. What is the current position though?

Also, you need to spread out in the state border areas. That is what Modi ji is trying to do. If there are no people in the border areas, then it will become like east Ladakh which was encroached upon and named aksai chin. We have this same problem in north Sikkim especially near the passes which are very high altitude and very cold to live. The army is there but there are very less people, making it vulnerable.

The ancient scholar Chanakya had said that in order for India to be at the peak of our power, we should have entire Himalayan belt and Indian Ocean in our assertive control. This has to be done at all levels.

The locals are Chinese anyway and the real indian in the name of Bangladeshi fight with locals .. rape the local womens ..kill local people and do robbery at darks.

Tell me something; have any Bangladeshi settlements got any favour from any political party to buy lands yet? I heard that they have been asking favours from Arunachal Congress for a long time. What is the current position though?

Also, you need to spread out in the state border areas. That is what Modi ji is trying to do. If there are no people in the border areas, then it will become like east Ladakh which was encroached upon and named aksai chin. We have this same problem in north Sikkim especially near the passes which are very high altitude and very cold to live. The army is there but there are very less people, making it vulnerable.

The ancient scholar Chanakya had said that in order for India to be at the peak of our power, we should have entire Himalayan belt and Indian Ocean in our assertive control. This has to be done at all levels.
there are local villages at the border areas but due to lack of road, electricity and basic needs young peoples leave the border areas and stay at state capitals ... the govt. should improve these basic needs without which peoples can't live in todays time !

The locals are Chinese anyway and the real indian in the name of Bangladeshi fight with locals .. rape the local womens ..kill local people and do robbery at dark ..

and we will do same with you if u ever set foot in our land ...

The locals are Chinese anyway and the real indian in the name of Bangladeshi fight with locals .. rape the local womens ..kill local people and do robbery at darks.
And we will do same with you if you ever set foot in our land ..

Last edited:
Assam should be Ours! :yahoo: ... just kidding. We thai do not claim that land,.. but here some history
Before British came, Assam was one of the Thai/tai/dai race country, well by force. Legend said that from somewhere North East of Burma and China today lies a Kingdom of Xishuangbanna (as known in China this name). In Thai, we could understand what the name means: It mans 12 thousands rice farms. From their, Dai/Thai/Lao people estrabished in Northern Thailand Kingdom of Lanna (million of rice farm), in Lao Lanchang (million of elephants). One of these prince that established these kingdoms went far to Assam and establish Assam kingdoms. Today, we can communicate with these descendants some simple Thai words like "tiger" etc. Its language is similar to Burma Shan states.

Hopefully India gave these people equal rights and do not apply caste system to them. For the likelihood is they are going to end up in low caste.
Your post is just so LOL :D

Assam should be Ours! :yahoo: ... just kidding. We thai do not claim that land,.. but here some history
Before British came, Assam was one of the Thai/tai/dai race country, well by force. Legend said that from somewhere North East of Burma and China today lies a Kingdom of Xishuangbanna (as known in China this name). In Thai, we could understand what the name means: It mans 12 thousands rice farms. From their, Dai/Thai/Lao people estrabished in Northern Thailand Kingdom of Lanna (million of rice farm), in Lao Lanchang (million of elephants). One of these prince that established these kingdoms went far to Assam and establish Assam kingdoms. Today, we can communicate with these descendants some simple Thai words like "tiger" etc. Its language is similar to Burma Shan states.

Hopefully India gave these people equal rights and do not apply caste system to them. For the likelihood is they are going to end up in low caste.
I have been to Xishuangbanna twice and from there went into Burma just 2 decades ago.Jinghong the capital of that area just well developed at that time so living there very comfortable and I have seen many beautiful girls from China's northeast.

What are you trying to say about beautiful girls from China's North East? It seems like an outliers from the context
Now I got it you know Xishuangbanna better than me.I just see too many beautiful girls in my own city and Chengdu.
Have you ever been to Chengdu?It is really inhabitable.

And we will do same with you if you ever set foot in our land ..
Why are you so hostile my fellow Chinese?You just said the locals are helpless and my heart broken.

Last edited:
Why are you so hostile my fellow Chinese?You just said the locals are helpless and my heart broken.
haha
do you consider all asiatic looking people as people of han race? i mean you included mongolia, central asian nations,korea,japan and South east asian nations as part of han race. and by that claim their land as yours since they were somehow connected in the past to you, so china must have ruled them.:omghaha:

Mongolia and central Asia are not within Chinese territory but ruled by our own people.
Just AP now under alien control and it's really an integral part of China.

Last edited:
No non-arunachali can buy land in Arunachal( in other words, they cannot settle here permanently ) and they cannot even enter Arunachal without permit whereas China encourage ethnic han people to migrate to province like Tibet and xinjiang. So they can outnumber the locals and suppress the freedom movements.

Last edited:
No non-arunachali can buy land in Arunachal( in other words, they cannot settle here permanently ) and they cannot even enter Arunachal without permit whereas China encourage ethnic han people to migrate to province like Tibet and xinxiang. So they can outnumber the local and suppress freedom movement.
The reality telling us Xinjiang must be suppressed for it a little bit alien and Tibet is OK we are the same people.

Back
Top Bottom