What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani make conspiracy theories..... Wasn't that all Indians were saying at the start of this thread.

Hey this is a speculative thread, its an open for all.

I've demonstrated how this attack benefits China, so they can not be ruled out too, no blasphemy intended.

Of course when proof comes out and your army and government, taking into account your best interests, make it public so that there is no confusion about these matters, we will all share it. But in case your army and government feel you are unfit and unworthy of the truth and do not tell it to you, leaving you scraping the bottom for conspiracy theories, well, then nothing can be done, unfortunately.

I think you know what its going to be.

why would china need to bring pakistan closer to it? doh.

The same reason India wants to carry out that one more blast in Pakistan, doh!

have you been asleep for the last 10 years, fateh? China and Pakistan are strong allies.

have you been asleep for the last 10 years, fateh? China and Pakistan are strong allies.

Not yet like China North Korea, China Burma, much better for China.

For that Pakistan's international isolation and 100% reliance on China is necessary.

I think India and Pakistan are allies. other than terrorism they compliment each other very well in UN.

In the long run, I would not stack all my chips in China's corner. I would build my neglected country in terms of infrastructure and institutions...and create civic nationalism, not religious and ethnic nationalism. The communist party that rules China is inherently unstable. Such a client-patron based relationship will suck you into their future problems as well, however they are too clever to be sucked into yours.

The U.S. and India used to provide proofs to Pakistan. What happened, repeatedly, is that the suspects would be confined to protective custody for a time and then be allowed to escape while the ISI used the methods revealed in the proofs to plan more difficult-to-trace terror attacks: "We have been covering our tracks so far and will cover them even better in the future." (Pakistan: Between Mosque and Military, Husain Haqqani.)

That's why nobody gives a sh!t about Pakistani complaints about "proof" any more: after over two decades of such trickery Pakistan has proved it does not merit the benefit of the doubt. The problem with that is that it really does leave Pakistan politically vulnerable to a sneak attack that could originate from India. The solution, of course, is to make Pakistani security agencies more accountable to elected representatives, removing personnel from power if they balk and convicting them of the crimes they committed in and out of office.

Well Pakistan doesnt believe in achieving in its objective based on speculations, like YOU and india do. When did U.S. and India provide proof to Pakistan? Do not talk about 'Nobody' it is ONLY US that gives a sh1t about ANYONE complaints about proof. What proof you had for Osama's involvement in 9/11, what proof you had for WMD in Iraq? What proof India has for Pakistani involvement in 26/11.

You dont give a Sh1t giving about any proofs substantiate that you dont have any proof. Get lost from our country and leave us so we can handle our things ourselves.

I am sure if US is taken to any independent international court, It would get the capital punishment.

The same reason India wants to carry out that one more blast in Pakistan, doh!

You do realize that China is a close ally of Pakistan, India is not don't you?

giant dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

China can get all it wants through asking. India cannot. You follow?

You do realize that China is a close ally of Pakistan, India is not don't you?

giant dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

China can get all it wants through asking. India cannot. You follow?

You misunderstand like always.

I meant why does India need to risk so much to carry out one more attack when there are daily attacks in Pakistan anyways!

However despite the close relations with China, Pakistan also has close relations with the US and braking those and making Pakistan 100% dependent on China is indeed in China's interest.

Where does China have more leverage, Pakistan or North Korea? Of course North Korea. If I'm a Chinese strategist, I would love to have the prized Pakistani trophy all to myself.

But then, who wouldn't? You offer so much!

So RAW has eventually built some assets inside Pakistan after IK Gujral dismantled them. :)

well here is the full story. raw dug a tunnel all the way from Karachi to Indian border. the escaped freedom fighters made their escape as well entrance through same tunnel leaving pakistani super commandos high and dry :coffee:

Dawood Ibrahim would be pissing in his pants upon reading this 'news' report.:)

You misunderstand like always.

I mean why does India need to risk so much to carry out one more attack when there are daily attacks in Pakistan anyways!

I dont think naval bases are broken into daily or orions blown up and so on :cheesy:

However despite the close relations with China, Pakistan also has close relations with the US and braking those and making Pakistan 100% dependent on China is indeed in China's interest.

US partnership with Pakistan is nothing like as strong as compared the Chinese.

China already gets what it wants, ports or projects. There's no need for it to do anything. There's no motive.

Where does China have more leverage, Pakistan or North Korea? Of course North Korea. If I'm a Chinese strategist, I would love to have the prized Pakistani trophy all to myself.

China has most leverage in Pakistan. It already describes Pakistan as best of allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom