What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously a strong Pakistan is in the benifit of China since westren China is land locked and Pakistan is the only country which can provide it an easy access through our network of motorways and highways to the Middle East and Europe with a fewer cost. One thing i want to clarify to Indians that you think that whole the Pakistan is a mess up right now which is just your preception. The real thing is quite different, Pakistan is a bigh country and all the routine business activites are running quite smoothly here and these one or two kind of attack mostly in the westren side of Pakistan do not pose any big challange to the economy of Pakistan.

There is no way FDI will not be impacted by such events.

Your ECONOMY will be affected.

It's possible, & I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but I'd rather wait for the proofs that implicate India in this be brought to the public before commenting on this further.

Im always against conspiracy theories in general, but why is it that when there is an attack in or against Indian, Pakistan is blamed with nonexistent proof and it is given great authenticity...guilty until proven innocent, but when it comes to Pakistan putting the blame, it is a conspiracy.
Just because our neighbours have a strong media, it seems they are quick to disregard any developments that arent supported by their news channels...common guys, it is totally possible the Indians had something to do with this...likely? I personally doubt it, but still possible.

Im always against conspiracy theories in general, but why is it that when there is an attack in or against Indian, Pakistan is blamed with nonexistent proof and it is given great authenticity...guilty until proven innocent, but when it comes to Pakistan putting the blame, it is a conspiracy.
Just because our neighbours have a strong media, it seems they are quick to disregard any developments that arent supported by their news channels...common guys, it is totally possible the Indians had something to do with this...likely? I personally doubt it, but still possible.

There was some 25-30 terror attacks in india in last 5 years.How many were blamed in pakistan?if i remember right-only mumbai..On the other hand pak media have blamed raw for almost every major terror incident in pakistan-without any shred of evidence implicating india.Not just terror attacks-india was even blamed for floods,match fixing scandal etc..

There was some 25-30 terror attacks in india in last 5 years.How many were blamed in pakistan?if i remember right-only mumbai..On the other hand pak media have blamed raw for almost every major terror incident in pakistan-without any shred of evidence implicating india.Not just terror attacks-india was even blamed for floods,match fixing scandal etc..

most terror attacks in India were carried out by the Indian Army ;)

there's a lot of evidence for it.

You got a very very weak memory. Samjhota Express blast blamed on Pakistan.

Tell me one thing, Did We blame you Officially or some government came forward and blame you publically in this attack? Don't dreail the topic with non sense posts like this. We know how every blast by SIMI is linked to LeJ and afterwords on ISI or Pak Army by Indian Media.

Exactly, right before Mumbai attacks many Indian cities were bombed spectacularly for two years, did India blame Pakistan?

Their memory loss is amazing, not to mention their horribly irresponsible cooperation in the mumbai attacks case and shielding of terrorists.

Is Pakistan ever responsible for its actions / inactions?

BTW LOL that our guys can't compile a list of 50 terrorists hiding in Pakistan, but can carry out attacks of such sophistication in the heart of Pakistan. However Pakistan security forces behaviour is more consistent indeed.

The U.S. and India used to provide proofs to Pakistan. What happened, repeatedly, is that the suspects would be confined to protective custody for a time and then be allowed to escape while the ISI used the methods revealed in the proofs to plan more difficult-to-trace terror attacks: "We have been covering our tracks so far and will cover them even better in the future." (Pakistan: Between Mosque and Military, Husain Haqqani, p. 295.)

That's why nobody gives a sh!t about Pakistani complaints about "proof" any more: after over two decades of such trickery Pakistan has proved it does not merit the benefit of the doubt. The problem with that is that it really does leave Pakistan politically vulnerable to a sneak attack that could originate from India. The solution, of course, is to make Pakistani security agencies more accountable to elected representatives, removing personnel from power if they balk and convicting them of the crimes they committed in and out of office.

exactly which case you are referring to??

most terror attacks in India were carried out by the Indian Army ;)

there's a lot of evidence for it.

We are waiting for these proof
But please not rupeenews articles

Hey China could have done this only to bring Pakistan closer to China, not out of hostility.

Pakistani make conspiracy theories..... Wasn't that all Indians were saying at the start of this thread.

Exactly, right before Mumbai attacks many Indian cities were bombed spectacularly for two years, did India blame Pakistan?

Their memory loss is amazing, not to mention their horribly irresponsible cooperation in the mumbai attacks case and shielding of terrorists.

Is Pakistan ever responsible for its actions / inactions?

BTW LOL that our guys can't compile a list of 50 terrorists hiding in Pakistan, but can carry out attacks of such sophistication in the heart of Pakistan. However Pakistan security forces behaviour is more consistent indeed.

Makkah Masijid, And Malegaon attacks blamed on what entity??? And let me give you one example, when you give incompetent proves, the people are bound to get free on the basis of benefit of doubt. Same thing happen in your country right and else where too. Do you see Lakhnavi and other terrorists walking free in Pakistan? And creating so much fuss about Hafiz Saeed as if he was the coordinator of attacks and when you guys give inconclusive evidences, and Hafiz Saeed is freed by The courts you guys cry like hell?

Forgot your own trials of 1993 blasts? Several suspects caught by police as they were sure about their participation in attack were latter released by your own courts? and what about the trails of some famous gangsters who were set free? Dawood Brother? Ring any Bell or should i give you more proofs how justice systems in general and in your country particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom