What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

mahi25

Reaction score
both the country have a rich heritage of their cuisines..
Indian cuisine has been influenced by a 5000 year history of various groups and cultures interacting with the subcontinent, leading to the diversity of flavors and regional cuisines found in modern-day India.The dishes of India are characterised by the extensive use of various Indian spices, herbs, vegetables and fruit. Indian cuisine is also known for the widespread practice of vegetarianism in Indian society!
whereas
Pakistani cuisine is known for its richness and flavour.Pakistani dishes are known for having aromatic and sometimes spicy flavors, and some dishes often contain liberal amounts of oil which contributes to a richer, fuller mouthfeel and flavour

so what are the dishes u like the most from these countries????

INDIA: rajma chaval, makki ki roti sarsin ka ssag,andhra thaali,rajashtanee karee,dal baati-choorma,pyaj aur gobi ke parathe

Pakistani well now that im a veggee cant think of anything in particular , Thanks .

INDIA: rajma chaval, makki ki roti sarsin ka ssag,andhra thaali,rajashtanee karee,dal baati-choorma,pyaj aur gobi ke parathe

Pakistani well now that im a veggee cant think of anything in particular , Thanks .

aint any pakistani dish vegetarian????

I love Pakistani cuisine cause its mostly meat based...:)...and i like my mum's biryani too :smitten:

wel being an east indian i never ate sarso da saag..heard a lot about it...but never got the chance to taste it..anyways..the name smells great

also try shahee paneer , malai kofta &matar mushrrom khoya masala

Back
Top Bottom