What's new

Indian Companies to Invest in Auto Sector in Bangladesh

This is the Bangladeshi "sub-forum". If you don't like it, leave. Nobody is forcing you to "whine" here. The only ones whining are Indians. Look at the "head count" of Indians posting in the Bangladeshi sub-forum. You are uninvited. Whatever Bangladeshis choose to do is the concern of Bangladeshis alone.

No more whining from you required in the Bangladeshi subforum, don't like it? Leave then.

The Indian companies have made an offer, your Muslim brothers like Iran as far as I know haven't made one. Either take the offer or leave it. It's that simple. One can see who's the one whining here.

If you had an iota of shame, you would have left already for your dhoti-wearing brigade. Bangladesh is not part of your "Akhand Bharat" no matter whatever propaganda they may be brainwashing young Indians with.

If you had an iota of shame, you would have left already for your dhoti-wearing brigade. Bangladesh is not part of your "Akhand Bharat" no matter whatever propaganda they may be brainwashing young Indians with.

Thank God for that!

Actually, these are definitely far better than whatever junk from the "Akhand Bharat" dreaming terrorists that is now being proposed:

IKCO-Dena-3.jpg

ikco-dena-1111.jpg

d8164e1ffa.jpg

ikco_dena_debut_01.jpg

SAIPA.jpg

14_NS113.jpg

Runna

ikco-runna-1.jpg

ikco-runna-3.jpg

lol Dhoti wearing as opposed to Lungi wearing brigade from BD? :lol:

Ki chacha kaal cough syrup er dose ta beshi hoye gechilo naaki? :cheesy:

@Banglar Lathial I think you are barking up the wrong tree mate. You should go and ask/plead/beg Iran Khodoo to export their cars in Bangladesh, see if they are interested. Cause until and unless they set up a manufacturing plant in Bangladesh, 200% import tax will be applicable on their cars, making it heaps expensive.

BTW Muslim Proton Cars has been available in Bangladesh for quite a while. Go find out how many cars have they sold so far:lol:

Bangladesh's annual car market is around 30,000-40,000 cars, about 85% of which is reconditioned cars. So every year about 6000 new cars are sold in market. Now go ask your Muslim car companies if they are willing to invest in your Muslim country to tap into that huge Bangladeshi Muslim car market.

=================================================

Source: Mitsubishi to help set up car plant in Bangladesh | PRIYO

http://www.brta.gov.bd/statistic/bangladesh_registered_vehicls.pdf

If any Bangladeshi were to ask or for that matter, if any serious intelligent person from a respectable country were to ask on those issues, then would I respond. Illiterate morons from the country with more than half of the world's sanitationless people do not deserve to be in a Bangladeshi sub-forum in the first place.

lol Dhoti wearing as opposed to Lungi wearing brigade from BD? :lol:

Ki chacha kaal cough syrup er dose ta beshi hoye gechilo naaki? :cheesy:

Moshay, dhooti unchiye doure apnar hinduttobader aankhrai pouche go-mutro diye chaan-paan shere gongai doob den! Bangladeshe apnake keho ashite bole nai, moshay!

If any Bangladeshi were to ask or for that matter, if any serious intelligent person from a respectable country were to ask on those issues, then would I respond. Illiterate morons from the country with more than half of the world's sanitationless people do not deserve to be in a Bangladeshi sub-forum in the first place.

I guess you ran out of arguments:lol:

Great news for BD
New jobs will be created and local area will be developed
New cars of affordable prices will be available to middle-lower class

Relations with India have risen to all-time high
Foreign investment is actively encouraged and promoted in Bangladesh

We need fuel efficient, low maintenance and high mileage cars

Quality is an important issue as Indian cars have a bad rep of being low on durability

A popular BD joke “ TATA ek bochor por tata!”
means TATA cars lasts for only 1 year then say goodbye!
Hope this changes!

How old are you? Why do you burst out in laughter after every post? What arguments are there to post? Are not the pictures I posted enough to put the brainwashed Hindutva terrorists in their place?

Remember, this is a Bangladeshi sub-forum, you have your own sub-forum, go there if you have an iota of shame. There truly is no nation as shameless as these Indian dotheads.

Back
Top Bottom