What's new

Indian Companies to Invest in Auto Sector in Bangladesh

India probably can not yet produce a supercar like this Moroccan one. It truly shows where Bangladeshi policymakers' allegiance lies if they pick India over all these reliable countries.

102732d1227579470-2012-lotus-esprit-fulgura07.jpg

I think, instead of venting your steam in this sub-forum, you may ask the Moroccan car company to send an Expression of Interest to the govt of Bangladesh. It is a buyers' market, isn't it? So, the sellers should request our country.

Are there "better" electric hydro vehicles produced by any Hindutva fanatic anywhere in the world?

y do u keep saying hindutva fanatic? atleast they have been able to make some progress,...........you fanatics (you know whom i m talkin abt) are 2 billion on this planet..........and name one islam country which makes their own stuff and exports it.....

dont try to poke fingers at others.........

It will be nice to see some Indian cars of various segments in Bangladeshi market.A JV of some form is welcome.I think a few BD firms are also working on that line.
Bangladesh already imports cars from all over the World.It will be level ground and a fair competition I think.

y do u keep saying hindutva fanatic? atleast they have been able to make some progress,...........you fanatics (you know whom i m talkin abt) are 2 billion on this planet..........and name one islam country which makes their own stuff and exports it.....

There is Proton of Malaysia. Iran happens to be the largest car manufacturer in the Middle East.

Try not to get your blood boiled.

The impotent frustration when unable to debate or produce facts makes some use inane imagery to deflect from their incompetence, ignorance and total lack of knowledge.

For instance, this Lathiyal stating:

Are there "better" electric hydro vehicles produced by any Hindutva fanatic anywhere in the world?

indicates total disconnect between the ears.

What has Hinduvta got to do with car manufacture?!

They're saying these because they haven't tested the efficiency and economy of Indian cars. Just because some of them can opt for Mercs doesn't mean that whole country can.

Most Bangladeshis drive second hand cars from Japan. Cars imported from India are a lot more expensive. So, nobody buy them.

Most Bangladeshis drive second hand cars from Japan. Cars imported from India are a lot more expensive. So, nobody buy them.

Thats what I have heard also... heck I want my gass guzzling, smoke spewing, suspension rattling Japanese second hand car.... who cares about a brand new energy efficient urban transport vehicle for the masses.

Damn these bharatis trying to shove their hinduvta drenched cars.

They're saying these because they haven't tested the efficiency and economy of Indian cars. Just because some of them can opt for Mercs doesn't mean that whole country can.

Those who are only using Mercs or high end cars should not worry about economy.

They all ride Mercs?

Pretty good.

Better than India.

Thanks.

Second hand cars are cheap and more so when it is brought from developed nations!

What about spare parts?

Are they also second hand?

Thats what I have heard also... heck I want my gass guzzling, smoke spewing, suspension rattling Japanese second hand car.... who cares about a brand new energy efficient urban transport vehicle for the masses.

Damn these bharatis trying to shove their hinduvta drenched cars.

Tata is a Parsi.

I think some of them are Jains.

Tata is a Parsi.
I think some of them are Jains.

They might be... but they are all Hindu stooges working with baniya mentality :rofl: ... BDs should revolt against such cars... declare holy war against these cars... I won't have a tiny bit of suspicion in my mind when another nano catches fire.

Back
Top Bottom