What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
its interesting to watch that they have not shot it down.We had shot down the last airplane that entered Indian airspace with an air-to-air missile from a Mig-21.

Reports said four soldiers onboard the chopper, including the pilot and co-pilot, have been taken into custody by Pakistani security forces.

All the crew members of the Cheetah helicopter are reported to be safe.

According to sources in the Northern Command, two helicopters were flying from Cheetah Leh to Kargil. However, due to bad weather one of the choppers strayed into P-o-K and was forced to land there by Pakistani forces.[/SIZE]

Violation of Airspace was not intentional it was due to BAD weather!!

It was cheetah 4 seator helicopter! confirmed!

big bold red letters will not amplify excuses. Don't need to be desperate.

Bad weather is lame excuse the chopper was on recce mission in the area of GB.

ahhh...the mosquitoes..keep them and satisfy all the ego.
be kind enough to leave the pilots after debreif.

Snow was reported and harsh weather is prevailing there.

news.outlookindia.com | Kashmir Valley Receives Season's First Snowfall

This will be sort by diplomatic channels as no conflict situation exits like the kiddy kids propagate here.

chappals, slapping and what not... the retards even dont know how civility is maintained in these sort of situation.

The loosers are scoring brownie points over this unfortunate incident.

True mate! The level of maturity is clearly visible..!

Btw....I am hearing this in news that pakistanis are denying this that helicopter have entered in there airspace because of Bad-weather! I think the matter is in there hands! either to escalate or de-escalate.

I guess if helicopter would not have landed, it would have been shot down through missile.

i m not sure that cheetah is a 4 seator.....its only 2seator

Indian Army Helicopter Strays Into Pakistan

An Indian army helicopter is said to have been forced to land in Pakistan for violating its airspace, and four Indian army officers detained, according to Pakistan TV reports.

Apparently the Indian army helicopter Cheetah strayed inadvertently due to bad weather conditions, while flying from Leh to Bimbat (near Drass) for repairs.

The hotline between the respective Director Generals of Military Operations (DGMOs) is said to be active to resolve the issue amicably.

FILED ON: OCT 23, 2011

news.outlookindia.com | Indian Army Helicopter Strays Into Pakistan

This will be sort by diplomatic channels as no conflict situation exits like the kiddy kids propagate here.

chappals, slapping and what not... the retards even dont know how civility is maintained in these sort of situation.

The loosers are scoring brownie points over this unfortunate incident.

It was a joke. Relax. Last time I checked we saved your sailors from pirates, when your government would do nothing. So you can always expect civility from Pakistan.

the indian heli was forced to land and the pilots have been arrested , bhartis thought they can sneak in just like the americans did but once again they bit off more than they could chew and indians are trying to cover up by brining up rubbish claims that is was bad weather blah blah.

What the F*** was this heli doing in Gilgit ?!

Pakistan forces Indian helicopter to land - World news - South and Central Asia - Pakistan - msnbc.com

Zindabad Pak Fauj!

Meray Salam aur meri Jan hazir Hunditan say Jung ka liyay !!!!!

its interesting to watch that they have not shot it down.We had shot down the last airplane that entered Indian airspace with an air-to-air missile from a Mig-21.

ohh the irony-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom