What's new

Indian Carrier Delayed again, will be at least three years late.

hum Indians badi doooooooooooorrrrrrr ki sochte hai, we visioned the present IAC-1 roughly 20 years before :lol:

yaar hamari chaan choor do please tum log MMRCA wali news itni post hoi bar bar media ne dikhai ke ab millions indians samjhty hai india her saal 120 jahaz le raha hai :rofl: wo her saal 4 baar tv main yehi dekhty hain na :D

simply you are not 47 years old like me :lol: it was started in 1989 as air defense ships which can land sea harriers and then changed again and again and again :meeting: till now

in early 90s india first time trolled pakistan that we are going to make AC :D

But uncle that was just a plan. I dont think India has the capability that time to do this.

But uncle that was just a plan. I dont think India has the capability that time to do this.

its a huge project dear r&d and blue prints of design take money and time too and they wasted it those days .

its a huge project dear r&d and blue prints of design take money and time too and they wasted it those days .

Well the good thing about India is that the designs and calculations are done long before actual thing starts. And then the big mouth politicians who start boasting of carrier even though the real thing is 20 yrs away from commission.

simply you are not 47 years old like me :lol: it was started in 1989 as air defense ships which can land sea harriers and then changed again and again and again :meeting: till now

what is the obsession with ur age, aap kitne bhi badey ho, rahenge to PDF pe sirf ek member, badey hone sey koi webmaster thodi ban jayenge......:rofl:

what is the obsession with ur age, aap kitne bhi badey ho rahenge to PDF pe sirf ek member, badey hone sey koi webmaster thodi ban jayenge......:rofl:

main en kab kaha mujhy kuch banna hai ya banao? main retired hoon ga ab banoon ga kuch nhi ok :fie:

it was started in 1989 as Project 71 Air Defence Ship and today after some 24 years still :fie: hum aysy hi mar jay gay yehi sunty sunty :D

The oroginal IAC design is actually prehistoric.

norland+boats.png

Ya like J10 project of China started in 1969 as J9 and then they renamed it to J10.....

old news?

3 years late?That's an very optimistic estimate。

My 2-cents is that the ship won't be completed for 1st sea trial prior to 2020,after which at least a further 2 years are required before induction into the Indian Navy。

old news?

3 years late?That's an very optimistic estimate。

My 2-cents is that the ship won't be completed for 1st sea trial prior to 2020,after which at least a further 2 years are required before induction into the Indian Navy。

You are selling yourself 48 cents short.

sala har project delay rahta hai.. koi danda karne wala nai hai warna sab bhag bhag kar kaam karte..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom